[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anons I'm a girl and I'm into my male friend. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (127KB, 640x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 640x880px
So anons I'm a girl and I'm into my male friend. I never did anything with a boy, never even flirted, was/am pretty sheltered, so the big question is: how do I show my interest? Any clues how I should act around him? What kind of verbal or non-verbal clues can I give him? Help a girl out, please
>>
Depends on the guy

Dont play those games for long its annoying as hell
Flirting and such

Just spend time with him and say something or just make a move
>>
grab his genitals playfully out of nowhere
>>
>>17093627
>make a move

Meaning what, should I climb on his lap or try to kiss him or...?
>>
>>17093631
Isn't that an assault?
>>
Odds are youve already started. Do nice things for him, confide in him, invite him to spend time doing stuff together. Invite him on like a walk in a park, or picnic, or day at the beach together, anywhere away from society with just the two of you. Start talking about how you appreciate him. Hell probly start saying similar things back, appreciating you. If hes shy ul probly have to lead, but as long as he goes there with the talk after you do, hes interested keep leading, if hes confident let hin take the moment from there he will likley carry it the rezt of the way. Finnaly, the moment of truth. The setup is there, ur together in a beautifull togethery moment. If it feel right, and he hasnt gone there yet ( no worries, even the bravest of men collapse like goo when faced with a pretty girl) Tell him you like, like like him. Or any other choice of words. Your eyes are locked....he tells you that he does too...you have the first amazing kiss to cement the officialness of you both liking each other. Then you spend the rest of the day together talking about when you first starting thinking about each other like that, and how amazing being together will be, just so much binary happy everywhere omg DO IT. Also, since this is four chan, and since i had that moment along time ago giving me six months of bliss before my still beating heart was figureativly rent from my body and crushed leaving me with no will to live and nothing to keep me moving but the need to feed my hopeless alchoholism for years, and tears, and years...trapped in this existential prison, if op feels like pulling a random nude pic off the internet and pretending its her to post it here, so i could pretend i had enough game to pull nudie pics on 4chan for a brief faphappy moment, id think you a short thank you.
>>
>>17093689
Godamn anon
>>
tell him how you feel
>>
>>17093689
Good advice but that last part.. I hope you make it pal
>>
Just start out by talking to the person as if you aren't head over heels for him.

You need to create a friendship that is strong before you move to the relationship path.
>>
>>17094352
That rarely works out in real life, usually such confessions are cringy and awkward
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.