[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm socially isolated from people. I Literally have no friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: fightclub.jpg (21KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
fightclub.jpg
21KB, 450x301px
I'm socially isolated from people. I Literally have no friends and no life, no social life either. I have no idea what it is, but I'm always pushed away by people. I've had these problems since childhood, I'm not a 25 year old man and it's really getting to me. I'm always a target for people, I can do nothing and out of nowhere and I'm getting fucked with or someone wants to fight. It's taken a mental and social toll on me. I want to have a social life, and a life in general, but when I'm pushed aside all the time I don't really feel like I deserve it or that I've done something. Even though it's not the case the majority of the time.

Advice?
>>
>>17093565
I am not a 25 year old man either. What else do we have in common?
>>
I'm in the same boat OP. I've tried many times to make friends and yet I get so close only to realize nobody really likes me. I think it has to do with my personality, like there's something there that makes people afraid or they just hate it.
>>
>>17093573
Meant to say I am a 25 year old man.
>>17093574
I don't know what it is, I do have social anxiety due to being bullied in my teens into my early twenties. People really fucked me up, I try to forget those things and try to get around new people but it's almost impossible due to the things In my other post.
>>
>>17093582
>>17093582
The thing that gets me is the people wanting to fight all the time. There's always some sort of intimidation towards me
>>
File: 1438627649464.jpg (95KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438627649464.jpg
95KB, 800x800px
You sound like me in the future. This is pretty much what I go through, aside from the people wanting to fight me aspect. Everywhere I go, people project this seething disgust and disdain towards me for no apparent reason, its been this way since as long as I can remember; this also makes it hard to socialize.

I'm 21 now, and I told myself that if my situation doesn't improve by 30 I'll just take myself out. It literally feels like I'm some alien on a foreign planet.
>>
you have to get out of your groove, go places and meet new people. eventually you will find someone who accepts you for who you are.
>>
File: depressed.jpg (74KB, 550x262px) Image search: [Google]
depressed.jpg
74KB, 550x262px
sick of being stuck on this earth. what is the point? i'm a joke at work and my bf doesn't even wanna be with me. i have no real family and my friends only talk to me when they need comfort.
>>
Same with you

I dont like takin SHIT BY PEOPLE.

that explains the expressions of fashion that these d bags be being.
>>
File: 1447799135438.jpg (99KB, 540x792px) Image search: [Google]
1447799135438.jpg
99KB, 540x792px
>>17094164
I'm in the same boat anon. I know it probably means nothing to you at this point, but you aren't alone.
>>
Don't know what to tell you. I'm about to be 21 myself and if I go out for my birthday I won't even have anyone to go with because my sister is pregnant. I've been trying off and on for 2 years to build some kind of social life from nothing and maybe I'm just too autistic.
>>
If an opportunity arises for you to get out of the house, go. Always.
Experience new things.
Talk to people.
Learn to accept and love yourself for who you are. Confidence is key.
Stop being a doormat for other people.
You can still be nice and not take people's shit.
You don't have to say yes or agree with others.
Have your own opinions and don't be afraid to express them.
People respect someone who has their own opinions.
Pretend every day is your last day alive. Stop hesitating. LIVE
>>
>>17094308
seems like he's tried and trying to to do that but the situations he keeps talking about always happen.
>>
>>17093718
people want to fight other people for one of two reasons:
1)you are an easy target for them
2)you make them feel threatened enough to break normal social etiquette to "defend" themselves

My guess is you stare at people, from your perspective you are just looking, but to them you are issuing a non verbal challenge.
>>
>>17094138
its also possible hes the only one of his kind and will only find himself as a friend at the end of that journey.
>>
>>17094308
im doing this and let me tell you the mojority of people dont live like this these ideas are fantasy. in fact i am living this 100% and all it has brought me is misery. people become jealous of your new attitude towards life - its intimidating and it pushes people away. they dont like how your such a complete person because it pushes on their insucurities. and the chances of finding other people like this are close to zero. this is not a common attitude towards life at all.
>>
>>17094083
Are you me?
>>
File: hitler.jpg (13KB, 637x349px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
13KB, 637x349px
>>17093565
Hey, op you sound a lot like me. I welcome people with open arms, treat em' with respect and they treat me like shit and take advantage of me, i would have nothing to say but good things about people and they would all badmouth me behind my back and spread rumors. They then have the nerve to label me the bad guy.

>>17093574
I get this too, it's not my personality though, i genuinely believe, had i had a different personality people would still had targeted me. For me it's more my appearance, had i been born better looking people wouldn't have cared about my personality at all weather good or bad, i could've treated everyone like shit and they would have all accepted the foul behavior.
>>
File: m81gTwP.jpg (293KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
m81gTwP.jpg
293KB, 750x743px
A good way I've found is to meet people online. Do you play vidya? I'm trying to meet more people too, since my best friend got a girl several months ago and decided I don't exist anymore.
>>
>>17093574
>I get so close only to realize nobody really likes me.
happens to me all the time. that's why sometimes I'm pretty "meh" about social activities and being around people
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.