[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ am I fucked? I'm nearly 21 and I feel like there must

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1455087837947.jpg (35KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1455087837947.jpg
35KB, 500x456px
/adv/ am I fucked?
I'm nearly 21 and I feel like there must be something wrong with me. I don't have many friends, but the friends I do have are all in relationships, or are single intentionally so they can have casual sex. I had one girlfriend two years ago and I think she must have felt sorry for me or something. People always talk about how they've had girls hit on them or come on to them. No one has ever approached me before, and I've never even noticed anyone flirting with me, even though I'm quite engaging to talk to and act a little that way myself if I'm interested in someone. I used Tinder for a while out of desperation and never matched with even a single person. I think I must just be hideously ugly in some way that I'm oblivious to.
I also get furiously jealous of my friends who have partners, but I'm careful to keep my feelings hidden so no-one thinks I'm like Chris chan. I think I'm quite picky, but I don't think that would affect who is interested in me, and I think that after having moved to the big city for two years, if no-one has ever shown even slight interest in me, that I'm just fucked and should check out now.
wat do?
>>
>>17093564
>I am young and I don't do the same stuff my friends are telling me they are doing.
>Am I bad?
Yea man, you are seeking self-worth through your friend's deeds. That is a sign of your lack of confidence or missing life goal.
Have you ever considered what do YOU want? Because comparing yourself with your friends will get you only so far, but not into your life goal.

>bla bla bla missing girlfriend bla bla my friends all girlfriends
First stop dragging others into your problems.
Secondly, if you are male and want gf, YOU are supposed to chase them. This is how it works.

>never matched with even a single person
Wow man, I have a tip for you: https://www.quora.com/What-can-you-do-if-you-dont-get-any-Tinder-matches
maybe you live in bad area for tinder
maybe you look ugly :-D
maybe another millions of reasons

>wat do?
I would start with deciding what do you expect from your life. And I guess having as many gf as your friends aren't one.
>>
>>17093636
But I know what I want out of life. I go to the best university in my country, I study computer science and I want to be a software engineer so that I can afford to buy my own house one day. And I want to have a family, and hopefully be able to raise my kids outside the city because it's not very nice for that.

I have pursued women. They tend not to be interested in me, and I'm very shy and take rejection personally even though I know I shouldn't. I'm just saying that it seems that so many people have stories about how some cute girl approached them, or how people approached them, etc. and that has never happened to me, so I feel like I must be ugly or something.

Holy shit, all those men in that quora article have such good jawlines. I can't compete with that, haha. I actually don't care about Tinder, I just hoped someone there might like me instead.
>>
>>17093661
>so many people have stories
Yea, the word story is important, because it can be a fairytale, not accurate documentary.

>cute girl approached them
Either your friends are magnets for girls by being 9+/10, they lie or they live on different planet.

There is no telling if you are ugly unless you post some picture.
Just take the girl hunt in your own hands and start the hunt. If your friends are such magnets, go to the actions with them and you can catch some too with a bit of luck.
>>
>>17093701
I'm not entirely sure you understand. My friends are all in relationships, and I'm not interested in hooking up. I want to find a long-term partner, but people who think like me, especially young women who think like me, are a rare breed nowadays because of the way western culture is.
>>
>>17093716
You don't need advice.
You know what you want and that sounds like a plan to me.

>of the way western culture is
Bullshit. There are 9999+ people who have 9999+ views of life. You just need to find the compatible one.

Go live your life anon. Good luck!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.