[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I talk to someone who is suicidal? Specifically over text.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (684KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
684KB, 1536x2048px
How do I talk to someone who is suicidal? Specifically over text. I've tried calling her but it's usually late at night. And I can't be there for her because she's a penpal. She says there's no money for her to see someone and get medicine so I don't know what to do, please help I'm terrified she might do someone horrible. And I know you can't help someone who doesn't want it, but if she did want to die then she wouldnt tell me these things

Pic unrelated
>>
call her over a phone card. Acts like a proxy if I'm not mistaken. If she picks up your call just keep her on the phone. If she tell you to fuck off you're a loser and she's going to off herself mane.
>>
>>17093237
Nice cat m9

>She says there's no money for her to see someone and get medicine
Right, she's probably just trying to hit you up for some cash then. Also, it must be horrible living in a third world hellhole where only the rich white people can get medical attention. Perhaps you should move to a civilised country instead.
>>
>>17093315
America and Canada actually. The free health care is bad apparently and I don't really believe her that there's no money
>>
>>17093328
Yeah, it definatley sounds dodgy. I might be wrong about her trying to pocket your cash, but I can't really think of any other motivation for her to do it. And you're absolutley right in what you're saying, people who are going to commit suicide just go and commit suicide, whereas the ones who talk about it, that's usually either a cry for help or just straight up attention-seeking.

Any more pics of the cat?
>>
File: image.jpg (705KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
705KB, 2048x1536px
>>17093342
It's definitely not about money, I think a part of her is not yet ready to get better because in her mind it's a big change and that can be scary, but the part of her that wants out is getting too loud in her head.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>17093237
send her this image and be done with it
>>
File: image.jpg (352KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
352KB, 1536x2048px
Bump
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.