[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents used to berate me for not having any trophies >dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mtmbzrzjcm.jpg (68KB, 671x665px) Image search: [Google]
mtmbzrzjcm.jpg
68KB, 671x665px
>Parents used to berate me for not having any trophies
>dad resented me for years for not playing football
>after they got divorced they kinda turned it down because I'm probably the only person willing to have dinner with them
Anyway
>Want to buy a Playstation 4 to play an anime game i'm excited about
>Don't want to catch hell from mom or dad for acting like a loser
>If I don't buy it in about a week /v/ will spoil everything for me
Advice? How do I achieve this?
>>
I don't get the last three greentexts.

You need to get the funds from mom and dad?

Can't tell them it's for a Ps4?

If you don't get one in a week /v/ will have consoles and you won't? messing things up for you?
>>
>>17092588
No, an anime game is out for ps4, if his parents find out then they might think he's a complete nerd, and if he doesnt get it in timd, /v/ might spoil the game for him.
>>
>>17092588
I have the money
They'll just react extremely negatively when they find out what I bought
>>
>>17092583
is having trophies an american thing? no one anyone apart from one person has trophies and is bothered about them. anyway, fuck what they think, if they are insecure enough to create preconcevied labels based on you buying one game, their opinion isnt even worth worrying about, yes they are your parents but that doesent mean your master identity should be bound by them. if buying this anime game makes you happy, fuck them.
>>
>need money from mom and dad to buy 500$ animu and need it soon otherwise won't be able to shitpost on favorite autism enthusiast forum.

>have own money/job/ and or place to live but parents come around alot and snoop/judge me and the things i like to do. need it soon because they are coming to visit in a couple weeks and i want to play it before my favorite autism enthusiast forum ruins it.

> i'm an underaged b& faggot.

pik one and we will help you.
>>
beat game and show them your playstation trophies
>>
Hey pal, easy solution: Don't visit /v/ so often (I mean besides what kind of fucking game could it be that is so important, most of modern ones suck some mean stinky dick in terms of narrative)

Medium solution: Tell your parents to fuck off, IF you pay for your living portion, you're an adult (I would assume so) and you also pay for your games. I mean you can be a loser but if you're earning money not from your parents, they should maybe take a look at themselves

Hard solution: Get the fuck out of the house, get a decent job and education, fuck off from your parents house, and perhaps while at it consider other forms of media. There's a difference between enjoying videogames and being melodramatic over one.
>>
>>17092583
can you emulate it in wii version with dolphin?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.