[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me last week >Meet a girl in my class >Ask her out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Tumblr-23.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Tumblr-23.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>be me last week
>Meet a girl in my class
>Ask her out to lunch
>she says yes
>she flakes
>she still continues to talk on facebook
>however i feel awkward that i asked her out so early
>feel emotionally drained even though I know i dont have any reason to give a fuck

Is there anything to really feel awkward about since she's in my class?

How do i overcome this so i can focus on my studies?
>>
Or overcome it to not be awkward around her?
>>
>>17092564
yes
>>
>>17092408
you need to think of it from a different perspective m8

people ask people out to shit all the time, most the time you ask girls 'out' it should really be seen as 'hey come hang out, no expectations just I think you're cool'. The fact they are female doesn't matter.

So just be cool. You've done what you need to do, so that's good. She will make the next move if she is interested, it might be subtle so be ready. If nothing happens then at least you know she would say to other girls that you're a cool guy because after nothing happened with you 2 you didn't turn into a weird cunt.
>>
>>17092664
This is how i asked her out. "hey are you free tommorow, do you wanna grab lunch". is that alright?
>>
>>17092785
I'd prefer even more simple like if it was me i would wait until lunch time, knowing she hasn't eaten then say

'lets go to subway'
>>
>>17092803
but if you're not in a position to ask her on the spot like that then what you did was cool homie, there's just no way to come off like you're not hitting on her if that's a text message or something though. It's just not possible. My method is just casual as fuck.
>>
>>17092809
the reason i asked her out is because i met her once and she added me on facebook and sent me a message request even though she didnt know my last name
>>
>>17092895
just be cool is all im gonna say because im not there to feel the vibes

but let me give u a daily reminder, as soon as you show ANY sort of desperation, it's over. If she added you then she will most likely do all the work. Have you felt at all less attracted to her after seeing how much effort she has put in with adding you and everything? It's a massive turn-off because there's no 'chase' or 'challenge' left.
>>
>>17092901
haha yes it didnt feel correct
>>
>>17092905
yep, because it's too easy

so just let her do everything and see how it goes

she's probably a psycho
>>
>>17092910
we had mutual friends if that makes a difference
>>
>>17092937
not really

I'm not saying she IS a psycho, I actually messed up once not taking up an easy one like this once. She was calling me at home and shit and I'm pretty sure now that she wasn't psycho

but sometimes they are, and it sucks

just do what your tummy tells you, and I guess keep in mind your mutual friend. Like if you dump her is your mutual friend going to hate you.
>>
>>17092949
Not really mutual friend. Its just someone i used to go to school with lol. However I honestly dont know why she would flake and continue to talk to me on fb rather enthusiasticly ://
>>
>>17092960
as I said, it's her turn to ask you out now so chill

be cool, let her make the next move, you already put yourself out there
>>
>>17092976
Ok thankyou. Im actually trying to remain neutral and step back because ive decided im not really ready for a relationship. Im just looking to get on her good side so its not as awkward in class :/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.