[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rant Why do women have to be the way they are...? I just got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: drunkpepe.png (48KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
drunkpepe.png
48KB, 500x362px
rant

Why do women have to be the way they
are...? I just got rejected by a girl that I was really into, and it seemed clear that she was into me too. We even went to prom together... She said she isn't looking for a relationship right now because of "recent heartbreak..." Maybe you could have told me that before we went to fucking prom together you bitch. Women annoy the shit out of me.
>>
File: 1461355087403.jpg (149KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1461355087403.jpg
149KB, 612x612px
>>17091153
>We even went to prom together
My god, you went to PROM together! You were meant to be, this is truly a tragedy.
>>
>Not looking for a relationship right now
Pretty sure most people dont. It just kinda happens. If anyone feeds you this line, its probably that they don't want to be held responsible for anything because they're a child and dont want to feel like its their fault for fucking things up.
>>
>>17091162
or maybe they don't want to enter a relationship right after leaving a relationship (which she could still be hung up on) or before they get out of highschool,

which she should be about to do since surely our pathetic OP couldn't possibly be underage
>>
>>17091170
fuck you

this is /adv/ not /b/
>>
>>17091170

This. She secretly wants to go to college and have the opportunity to whore herself and be a cum dumpster without causing any heartache for anybody.
>>
>>17091162
>what

no dumbass, it means theyre not looking for a fucking relationship I HATE THIS BOARD LEAVING 4CHAN FOREVER BYE
>>
>>17091182
it's GLOBAL rule number 2. it applies to the entirety of 4chan.

my point still applies anyway. OP needs to suck it up and quit being a baby, it doesn't sound like she was being a bitch at all. he's just mad because he didn't get what he wanted.
>>
>>17091182
>implying /adv/ and the rest of this chinese woodcarving forum isn't 18+

>>17091191
You won't be missed.
>>
>>17091191
i just say this because got a friend whose a total manwhore, and every single fucking woman he bangs feeds him the line "IM NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP" and as soon as hes fine with it, theyre all over him trying to convince him they should be a couple, and he tells them that he thought they didnt want a relationship. Its just their excuse for sleeping around or fucking the first date without the guy thinking theyre a whore. its the fail safe
>>
>>17091207
funny, with all the guys i fucked, they were the ones who wanted a relationship and fed me those same lines even though they initially agreed they weren't looking for a relationship
>>
>>17091210
Everyone does it. People don't want to feel like what theyre doing is wrong, so they go with the line of it not being serious so theyre clean of blame if something goes bad.
>>
>>17091221
but is it not possible to just not have things be serious? like why does a certain person have to be to blame if something goes bad?
>>
>>17091207
>i say this because one person's experience dictates reality

it's bound to happen that there will be onesided affection in a fuckbuddy type relationship, but that doesn't mean that everyone who says they're not looking for a relationship is saying something other than "I'm not looking for a relationship"

given the context, it sounds like she probably is just not interested in dating this guy
>>
>>17091224
Yeah its possible. Unlikely but possible. And it has to be a certain person to blame because people rarely will admit it was their fault things went bad. And if its no ones fault, usually people still want to be the victim and claim it was someones fault.
>>
Yeah man, I totally get where you're coming from. A coworker of mine that I've been close with for years said they were totally into me, so I admitted to them that I'm really into them, too. They immediately followed it up with, "I'm just not looking for a relationship." Haha, women suck, right?

Oh wait. I'm the woman and my coworker is a dude. Imagine that, shitty behavior spans all genders.

Also, it's not a big deal. Prom? Fucking prom? You're in high school. Not only is your whole life ahead of you, being in high school nowadays is practically the most stressful period of your life. Give her a fucking break. You're children. Some people genuinely aren't looking to be in a relationship because they require work and don't feel ready to contribute to it ontop of all of their exams and their part time job and their extremely pressured social lives and their sports and clubs that they feel like they need to be in to get into a good college.

This girl might seriously be interested in you but feels too overwhelmed to focus on you or a relationship and is being considerate by turning you down, and you're being an asshole about it. The adult dating world is also going to be really hard for you. Sometimes after getting close to someone you really liked at first, you realize you're not into them. It's not malicious, it just happens sometimes.

If it's really getting to you, just ask her straight up if she's interested in you at all, and if not, that's fine, you won't ask her out again, no hard feelings. If she says she likes you but genuinely can't focus on a relationship, tell her there's no pressure and you're fine with that. And try to actually be fine with that.
>>
File: 1457025624919.jpg (98KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1457025624919.jpg
98KB, 750x750px
yeah fuck women, i hate megyn kelly and women always do bad at counterstrike and dota 2 but they'll whore it up in chat all night long
>>
>>17091153
>She said she isn't looking for a relationship right now because of "recent heartbreak..." Maybe you could have told me that before we went to fucking prom together you bitch.
She was looking for a relationship. This is why she didn't tell you beforehand. It was an excuse. The prom was a test. You failed.
>>
>>17091184

she cant just want to not date someone going to a completely different college possibly in a different state?

her only options are date OP or be a whore?
>>
>>17091153
she wants sex but doesnt see you as a boyfriend.
>>
>>17091191
he has a point, most people who claim they dont want a relationship arent stable enough to deal with problems that may arise.
>>
>>17091153
You know how many guys woo girls, date them, flatter them, fuck them then never call?

Most people are shitty, some arent. If you focus your lens in any single group, gender or otherwise, you'll find mostly liars cheats and assholes.

Stop crying move on fuck bitches until you find a girl who isn't a dick, or never date again.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.