[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can hear a female neighbour crying very loudly next door. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1443592706609.jpg (161KB, 540x799px) Image search: [Google]
1443592706609.jpg
161KB, 540x799px
I can hear a female neighbour crying very loudly next door. She sounds like she's either in pain or losing her mind with grief. I feel really bad because of this.
What should i do ?
>>
>>17089227

It wouldn't hurt to check on her to make sure she's ok. A random act of kindness might be what she needs right now.
>>
Police non emergency number, ask for a welfare check. They'll knock on the door and talk to her a bit.
>>
>>17089241

If the police showed up while I was grieving I would tell them to get the fuck out.
>>
>>17089246
I have no idea if she's grieving

Went outside, didn't manage to localize where she was before she stopped. It's quite a large residence so I don't know about cops.
It did not sound like she was assaulted though.
>>
Ignore it OP it has nothing to do with you and you won't gain from it.
>>
>>17089290
This. Why can't people mind their own business?
>>
>>17089290
I'm not looking to gain anything
>>
Go knock on her door and talk to her.
>>
>>17089309
If you really want to talk to her go for it. But she's not gonna completely open up to some fucking stranger about her drama. Most likely she'll say she is fine, close the door and avoid you.
>>
lol just go on and ignore that.
:)
Maybe she is having a bad day or so
>>
>>17089227
You should knock, ask if you can make her a cup of coffee or hot chocolate.

Maybe she'll dump on you. That helps girls feel better.

And yeah, maybe you'll get laid, if that's what your thinking. Depends on her issue.
>>
>>17089323

I've had complete strangers dump their entire life story and drama on me within minutes of meeting them. You would be surprised how much someone will divulge to an empathetic stranger.
>>
I want a Shiba Inu gift wrapping paper!
Or even a wall paper.
So Ebin cool.
Wow much gift, such present very mystery. Wow

Oh and yeah leave her in her misery.
>>
>>17089227
>the woman was having sex, without knowing the fantasy concocted by her autistic neighbor.
>>
>>17089227
that was me. sorry if i woke you up or smthng.

sometimes even being startled out of the breakdown by a knock on the door helps. i might not answer in such a state, but my grief will be interrupted and that matters.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.