[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What signals is she giving off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1457362769144.jpg (24KB, 204x301px) Image search: [Google]
1457362769144.jpg
24KB, 204x301px
I meat a girl at college for the second time and she adds me on facebook without my last name and also sends me a message request. At a lecture i ask her out to lunch to which she says yes in person ans confirms on facebook but she flakes. However she still initiates facebook conversations one week later.
>>
*meet
>>
>>17088648
>>17088649

*met

The signal I'm receiving is that she's an insecure and frightened little girl.
Next time, try a different approac.
If same result, move on.
>>
>>17088731
What is a good approach
>>
>>17088793
If you like her, ask her out.
>>
>>17088797
Did you read it? I all ready asked her out to lunch. Then i got home that night and she was enthusiastic on fb. Then she acted weird and flaked.
>>
>>17088805
Ask her again. Without being a whiny pussy. Did she say something about why she flaked out?

It's just an unfortunate fact of life that girls are flaky. Remember, you aren't doing anything wrong, she's just being a typical girl.
>>
>>17088818
Yes she apologized. She got held up apparently
>>
>>17088905
Given she contacted you back I'm inclined to believe her. Ask her out again, and if she flakes again you'll know you're wasting your time.
>>
>>17088916
It felt like bullshit but i dont know why the fuck she would bother to keep talking to me on facebook
>>
>>17088905
I had a date set up last week. She flaked on me. She did contact me and apologize. I replied to her it's okay, let's reschedule. And then, I got ghosted.

If a girl flakes on you, it's not often you will ever get to try again. Either she ghosts you right away, or writes an apology and then ghosts you. Just my experience. Hope you will he more lucky.
>>
>>17088933
Is she simply replying to messages you send, or is she messaging you completely unprompted? If the former I'd keep hopes low, women will often carry conversations because they don't want to come off as rude/bitchy. If the latter I'd definitely try again and see if it works.

Was it an unbelievable reason for cancelling? Sometimes unexpected things do come up (having to cover a coworkers shift, etc.), or you forget a prior obligation.
>>
>>17088935
I will probably leave it as is and let her make the move. Id rather stay on good terms and not get in than have awkward air between us since we're in the same class
>>
>>17088944
She initiated five days later starting the conversation with an inside joke and today she sort of continued off of a conversation i had intiated the day before that which had died down asking if i was at college.
>>
>>17088944
She said she had gotten food off campus and got held up by the bus on the way back. What i couldnt understand was that i had asked her out for lunch...
>>
>>17088952
>Set up date with girl for lunch
>The day off, she eats lunch without you
>"Sorry anon, can't make lunch with you, already ate lol *huggles*"

Ya, drop this bitch already.
>>
>>17088955
Ok i will lol. Ill just stop initiating and be polite if she initiates.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.