[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bf changing plans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (46KB, 627x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 627x619px
My bf is currently changing major parts of how he had his life planned out because of me. I don't want him to regret that later. What do?
>>
>>17085389
suck his dick
>>
Try not to let him change too much of his plan, you need to compromised on some parts. It shows that you care and also you won't be FULLY responsible if he fucked up later.
>>
>>17085389
Don't let him do it.
Be a good girlfriend, stay by his side and help him follow his dreams. Make it clear that you'll be by his side whatever he chooses to do.
If things don't turn out great he will be so mad at you and it will ruin your relationship.
>>
>>17085389
Just make it clear to him that there are no guarantees in life, and that you want him to make these decisions because he wants to - and knowing that things may not turn out the way he wants them to. Even if things do turn out the way he wants, maybe it's not everything you hoped/imagined it would be.

He's an adult (hopefully) - he can make his own decisions.
>>
>>17085389
Break up with him. I mean you don't want him to fuck up his life because of a girl right?
>>
>>17085389
Jesus there is some terrible advise here. First it would be nice to know what these plans are if you want more accurate advice. Secondly, people change things about their lives all the time to accommodate for someone they love. Its not really a bad thing, but it should be more of a compromise rather than following you like a little puppy or something.
>>
Just be polite when you eventually leave him 3 years in the future.
>>
I feel like he shouldn't. I hate even people turn up scholarships or college or a good job because of a SO. Then later all you can say is you never asked him to do that shit.
>>
>>17087405
Why the fuck does every single relationship thread on /adv/ end up having 5+ replies of "break up with them"?

Do you all just seriously break up with people at the drop of a hat?

>bf sees so much of a future with me he changes how he plans the future
>break up with him instead of being grateful that he sees your relationship lasting for life
>my so and I don't have sex as much as I'd like to
>break up with them instead of talking to them about it or coming up with a compromise
>my bf said a mean thing to me once
>break up with him
>Everything is perfect but our relationship has one small problem
>break up

Do you guys just have so little respect for the opposite sex that you just replace them after one issue? It's like this board is filled with teenagers that leave because one thing makes them uncomfortable or there's a single issue or they just plum don't plan to stay with the person.

This isn't how real relationships work kiddos. A real relationship:

>You see through to the end. If you're in a real relationship the implication from the start is that you're going to end up together for the rest of your lives. If you just want someone to stick your dick in and not be with for the rest of your life, then you're too immature to be in a relationship at all
>Has issues and couples fight. People are different and naturally there will be disagreements
>Is about compromise. If you aren't willing to change or compromise for your partner you're too immature to be in a relationship
>>
>>17087552
this
>>
>>17087552

Most of the time the relationship advice is leave because both parties are childish and place too much value on something (sex, exclusiveness, vanity, money, some kind of personal attribute) and then refuse to budge. Both sides refuse to do anything to compromise. You're expecting the people who ask these questions to be mature enough to actually attempt compromise in order to make something work, and I don't just mean the OPs but the people they write about as well.

I've been going to this board for years and it's a rarity to see someone who actually asks a question because they want legitimate advice, receive said advice and attempt it, and then report back either for confirmation or for further inquiry.

Mostly it's "my bf/gf did x with someone else, should I be mad?"
"My bf/gf doesn't have sex with me anymore."
"The relationship is dead."
"Is it a red flag if so-and-so does y?"

People don't come on here to compromise, they're here to look for validation for feelings they already have. And when they aren't given what they want, they backpedal, lie, or altogether stop responding.
>>
>>17087500

this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.