[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my friend got raped. how do I help her? i want to be there for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: body.jpg (232KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
body.jpg
232KB, 1366x2048px
my friend got raped. how do I help her? i want to be there for her but I don't know how and it's driving me crazy
>>
>>17020964
Was she violently raped by a criminal?

Or was she raped™ by Chad and her friends found out later?

either way she probably had an orgasm during the act. drop her off at a therapist or a college gender studies program and find better friends
>>
>>17020964
Tell them to go to the police right now if they haven't already, even if the offender doesn't get arrested this time a file will be built up so that they may eventually go to jail. If your friend doesn't go to the police they are selfish and are basically letting the offender get away with something they'll probably do again.
>>
>>17020964
Exposure therapy helps.

Just rape her till she builds up a tolerance for it.
>>
>>17020964

Just be her friend. The last thing she needs is every single person in her life fixating on this. Offer sympathy when she tells you she needs it, and at all other times, treat her the same way you always did
>>
>>17020980
it was at a party and she was forced into it
>>17020986
what if she doesn't know the person that did it?
>>17020987
fuck you
>>
>>17021003
thank you, i'll do this
>>
File: 1431264962565.jpg (311KB, 1011x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1431264962565.jpg
311KB, 1011x2048px
>>17020964
>how do I help her
with your dick
>>
>>17021005
>it was at a party and she was forced into it
LOL. So she had regret sex. Probably ashamed of giving it up easy to some suave handsome bro and now she's looking for someone to blame.

Tell her to calm the fuck down and move on. She wasn't raped.
>>
>>17021005
>it was at a party and she was forced into it
Did she get drunk and fuck someone?
>>
>>17021005
>forced into it
she was forced into having sex with a stranger by her moist vagina

This is why nobody likes feminism
>>
>>17020964
Ask her what happened. If there's not enough details, stay out of it, you can't do anything. If there's enough details, advise her to call the police.
>>
>>17021027
she wasn't drunk
>>
>>17021038
High?
Any substances?
>>
>>17021027
obviously. this is how 99% of these 'rape' cases go down. a college freshman scared people will thinks he's a slut so she's gotta ruin some innocent dude's life with a bogus rape accusation to make herself feel better
>>
>>17021038
She was drunk off of her hormones.
>>
>>17021039
nope and nope
>>17021035
the gist of it was that she was forced into it by a couple of black dudes. i'll tell her to tell the police tomorrow
>>
cmon guys i don't want to hear how it wasn't rape or any of that shit, I just want advice on how to help her
>>
>>17021047
>nope and nope

Did she know who the people there where going to be?
She still willingly went to the party .......
>>
>>17021047
HAHAHAHA. Ashamed that daddy will find out she has jungle fever so she cries rape.

This is a story as old as time. Literally the history of America in a post.

You and your friend are shit people. Tell her that it's 2016 nothing wrong with taking multiple BBC's at once unless ya'll live in alabama in which case your lives already are shit and karma has already done enough
>>
>>17020986
>>17021003
>>17021035
Yeah let's just ruin men's' lives cause a girl regretted getting Blacked and fearing the social backlash.
>>
>>17021077

Are you arguing that rape doesn't exist, or do you just really like jumping to conclusions?
>>
>>17020964
Damn man, these thread sucks. Im out.
>>
>>17021090
op here and I kinda regret even making this thread now. thanks for the people who are actually being helpful though
>>
>>17021084
I'm arguing that there is a 99.9999% chance that your friend had a consensual gangbang with a bunch of black dudes, regretted it, someone found out (probably you) and she wants to save her social status at the expense of young men's futures.
>>
>>17021047
>>17021052
http://www.pandys.org/moretipsforfamily.html
>>
>>17021047
>by a couple of black dudes

Ohhh ok
I get it now

>>17021060
>>17021039
>>17021027

Yeah call the police man
These niggers belong in jail
Let the fucking niggers rot.
>>
>>17021104
>young men's futures
>NIggers

Pick one.

Op is doing the correct thing regardless of either way.
>>
>>17021110

lol u mad wite boi? dis wite bitch be tellin us she wants to suck and fuck sum bbcs at once so me n tyrone did she loved every minute of it lol hope her dad dont find out but idgaf lol
>>
File: 1378691964299.jpg (156KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
1378691964299.jpg
156KB, 373x327px
>>17021110
>>17021115
>>
>>17021109
thank you very much that was actually quite helpful. i'll keep it in mind anon
>>
>>17021052

Help her out by offering support man

But don't "force" yourself on her dude

Confort her man, this is some fucked up shit getting raped by niggers
Feel bad for her

Take her outside make her forget about it

Jut be there for her is all I can say to be honest.

Movies/Netflix... ect.....
If you are close maybe cuddle or something
Remind her it was not her fault ect....
Be present in making sure those niggers get the maximum sentence for this for closure.......
ect... ect....

If you are a guy get her some of her girlfriends to support her if you can.
>>
>>17021139
accept that your oneitis likes black cocks and move the fuck on
>>
> ITT; what happens to men after being labelled as predators, and dealing with a media crusade to portray them as sex-pest - then blaming all men for a rape-culture for decades. What happens when feminism often tries to fight against men's right to due process.

We lost all sympathy...
Hate comes at a price.
>>
>>17021127
>The Truth is Edgy

>>17021145
>accept that your oneitis likes black cocks and move the fuck on

Bitch learned he lesson if this is true anyways
You get a girl who knows her shit, and two more niggers in Jail

Win, Win.
>>
File: CERqGolWAAEo-Ot.jpg (48KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CERqGolWAAEo-Ot.jpg
48KB, 600x900px
>>17021158
Calm down little man. Here check this website out it's good for you.
>>
>>17021163
Looking forward to the day of the rope or the Blacks desu senpai.
>>
>>17021172

Keep telling yourself that day's gonna come. Pussy.
>>
>>17021181

Whites Hate Blacks
Asians Hate Blacks
Hispanics Hate Blacks

Everyone Hates Blacks.
Look at Sweden, Blacks are a parasite.
>>
>>17021193
everyone hates blacks except OP's oneitis.
>>
>>17021199
rekt lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 199x200px
I would like to know where this stereotype of white women liking black guys comes from

Every girl I've ever known when the situation comes up has had the same answer:

A look around, then a hushed:

>Im not racist or anything, but I just dont find black guys attractive, I wouldnt date a black guy

I have met one girl who liked black guys, smart, achiever, pretty blonde girl that had a chavvy personality, but was still smart and had her shit together as an achiever grades wise (was a reallt weird combo)

She liked black guys, had a thing for them

Still have her on instagram. Shes currently in a longterm relationship with a white guy
>>
>>17021199
>Implying she was not raped
>Implying if she wasn't she only did it for the BBC myth
>Implying womens opinions matter
>Implying there are not exceptions everywhere
>>
I had a friend whose dog died. I think the treatment is the same, you can't replace that part of the person, so you shouldn't try. But you can encourage a joy in the person that the event is in the past.
>>
>>17021206
>chavvy personality

things are different outside of New Pakistan m8
>>
File: tumblr_nxfv8ohqQS1tqyeivo1_500.jpg (42KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxfv8ohqQS1tqyeivo1_500.jpg
42KB, 500x333px
It's only acceptable if OP's friend is German or Swedish.

pic related
>>
>>17021206
>I have met one girl who liked black guys, smart, achiever, pretty blonde girl that had a chavvy personality, but was still smart and had her shit together as an achiever grades wise (was a reallt weird combo)
>She liked black guys, had a thing for them

I have only seen one girl who dated a black guy and the guy was like 1 quarter nigger

I remember hearing about girls who are attracted to a person of a different ethenticity White/Asian/Hispanic and they hang out with niggers to seem less racist, weird shit desu, I have no Idea why the fuck they think that works
I mean they are women.....

You will see then dating niggers if they are rich or in hollywood though
But in real life nope

Idk maybe wanting to rebel to?
Some guys join the military to get away from home because of their parents
Maybe girls date niggers and do drugs because of their daddy issues

Literally letting their dad ruin their lives and doing it to themselves kek.
>>
>>17020980

First post best post.

10/10 Chad Thundercocks rape and abuse women all the time and the women enjoy it.
>>
>>17020980
>"Or was she raped™ by Chad and her friends found out later?"

you should be careful op I know this girl who for some reason every encounter with a male involves rape. either she has the worst of luck or she is saying bullshit to gain sympathy while avoiding the fact that she is a slut who sleeps around. also she gives me really bad vibes from the fact that she has beta orbiters,parties to get drunk and she gets along with other slutty girls.
>>
>>17021104
>99.9999% chance

Based on what?
>>
>>17021494

Based on what many people have mentioned in this thread - that women lie about their sexual activities so they don't look like sluts to other women, and more importantly, guys they want to date.

Women still know that no decent guy wants to date a slut, so they lie and make up stories and excuses to protect their own reputation. They also don't want to look bad in the eyes of other women as well.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.