[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>senior prom is in a few hours >No one to go with, no friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Sponge.jpg (145KB, 1210x910px) Image search: [Google]
Sponge.jpg
145KB, 1210x910px
>senior prom is in a few hours
>No one to go with, no friends
>Dad is probably going to explode with shame and dissapointment when I stay home and play video games on Prom night
Tell me what to do you fuckers. Besides drinking it away
>>
>>17017072
go to the movies
>>
>>17017072
go watch a movie, you'll feel like a loner but you would've in any situation.
>>
Heads up prom is a scam. It's basically just become a business that revolves around people wasting tons of money on one night that doesn't even matter. Me and my friends stayed home on prom too. My girlfriend went despite me explaining to her it's a scam. After spending hundreds of dollars on a dress, a limo, etc., she told me prom was pretty boring and a waste of money.
>>
>>17017084
Bait or cuck.
>>
>>17017072
Don't go. I went and it sucked horribly. 200 dollars I'll never see again.
>>
Go to a strip club, and get a few lap dances, chill at the stages, and maybe do the champagne room. You'll probably end spending less than prom and get more out of it
>>
I didn't go to mine, but I did go to my buddy's after-party which was pretty sweet.

I would focus on getting some friends when you hit college though, just consider HS a wash and start fresh.
>>
>>17017072
go to the movies
>>
>>17017084
i went to prom and i can confirm, i just used an old dress i found on a thrift shop and some tennis.
i actually had lots of fun, a bunch of my classmates bought me food afterwards. It was nice because i spent like 10 dollars and my brother dropped me off since he had a fancy bmw.
>>
>>17017259
she is lying. don't listen to her
>>
>>17017284
dude can just go to a thrift shop and go have fun, i found out people were nicer that day since everyone cared too much.
>>
>>17017201
this, as long as you remember that there is no sex in the champagne room.
>>
>>17017293
but i've only got $20 in my pocket
>>
go to fucking prom you faggot. you only get one, don't piss it away.
>>
my bro got banned from prom so we both just hung out and played videogames and got high
>>
If you bought a ticket then go, if not then who cares. I didn't go.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.