[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discussing open relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I've been with my current gf for 8 months. There's nothing wrong with the relationship, but I feel as if I want more- it's just pure selfishness.

How do I bring up the subject of an open relationship with her? Sometimes it's coworkers or classmates and I wish I could try at them. I realize there's always a risk with bringing it up, but I just want to know if any anons have experience bringing up the subject or how best to go about it.
>>
Breake up with her and kill yourself
>>
>>17016929

im a believer in open relationships. however, if you are bringing it open after you are already in a relationship, its a disaster. it just signals the beginning of the end. so by all means, you might as well do it so you can enjoy it while it lasts assuming she doesnt break up with you on the spot.

the best approach is to have a discussion about fantasies and sex and partners, and ask her if theres anyone in her life she'd like to sleep with. then transition into
>if i let you sleep around would you let me sleep around?

then all you can do is react to what she says.
>>
>>17016929
>open relationship
>wanting your gf to deep throat big black cocks
>wanting to be a cuck
>>
>>17016938
I see. Well, that's genuinely helpful. thanks. As a believer of them, how do you establish from the start it's what you want out of a relationship?
>>
>>17016972

you can either A) not talk about it or B) talk abouti t. for the most part i dont talk about it. and by it, i mean the relationship part.

the thing about open relationships is taht you dont expect them to be long term. they really are just 'flings' and when they fade out they fade out. if you are in an open relationship its generally because you dont believe that this person is going to be your OTP, but you still like them enough to want them around.

so you just kinda 'casually date' and see what happens. if something more develops you tend to talk about it then.

in my current relationships, it was talked about. i thought her something special, but she made it clear shes only interested in open relationships. this was good by me, cuz i havent actually asked a girl to go steady in 4 years cuz im too much of a commitment phobe to date someone monogamously. if she had not said that we'd probably still be 'casual'.

it was pretty obvious what was up though cuz the day we met we had a threesome.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.