[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got into a car accident. I got out of the car, took a picture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: woman-accident-car1.jpg (40KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
woman-accident-car1.jpg
40KB, 615x409px
got into a car accident. I got out of the car, took a picture of their license plate. the girl refused to give my her license and insurance, but she insisted on calling her mom. Out of nowhere, her mom shows up, so I'm assuming they lived around that area. Anyways, the mom started bitching at me saying there weren't any damages and threatening her husband was a cop and shit. Anyways, they took off. Had to chase them for a while but I lost them.
I have their license plate, can the police or my insurance do anything with it like track their address? I know for sure they have to live around that area because her mom came out of nowhere.
Would this be called a hit and run or someshit? I want those fuckers arrested
>>
>>17016849
Of course they can. Report the cunts asap
>>
>>17016857
>Report the cunts asap
THIS. What they did was illegal. I would get in contact with a lawyer first, get some professional advice.
>>
>>17016849
Leaving the scene of an incident or something like that.
Call your insurance company asap and tell them everything you know. Before the other party blames it on you.
>>
While she was calling her mom you should have been calling the cops
>>
>>17016849
How badly was the car damaged, out of curiosity? and yges you should have a case, especially if you have paint chips form their car on yours.
>>
>>17016863
>contact with a lawyer first

don't wait for a fucking lawyer OP, you should have called the cops and waited at the scene of the accident. let them chase after. call them now and have them at least check the car out and file a police report, waiting till the next time a lawyer can fit you into an appointment is retarded. good thing you got a picture of their license plate.
>>
>>17016952
it wasn't that bad, she bumped into the car but there weren't any dents that i'm aware of.
>>
>>17016963
If there's no damage there's nothing to get your panties in a bunch over. They might have reacted this way because you were freaking out over litterally nothing and assumed you had a personnality disorder and were dangerous or something.
>>
YOU left the scene of an accident.
All you had to do was call the police and report it.
hurr hurr chased them.
Now you committed a crime.
Call the police, and make a report.
Call your insurance company
>>
>>17016849
yeah. call the cops on them.

and always always always call the cops if somebody hits you.
>>
>>17016986
nah, it sounded like she was trying to avoid something. maybe the fact she didnt have her license or insurance because she didn't want to give it up. Since it was something very minor, she probably wouldve got a slap on the wrist from her insurance. But she decided to leave.
Also, I wasn't freaking out. I was calm as shit, but the girls mom came out of nowhere and started going off for no reason
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.