[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so I fucked up big time. >lost my driving license

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: help.jpg (21KB, 620x402px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
21KB, 620x402px
Alright, so I fucked up big time.
>lost my driving license some time ago just because I had a few beers with mates before driving
>do burn-outs in a shopping center car park while waiting for a mate
>accidentally crash into the pavement
>the motor is all bashed up
>stay in the car
>cops approach
>I tell them that I'm just waiting for a mate
>they find the booze that I have in my car
>lie to them about my name
>they arrest me
>released a few days ago, have to go to the court soon

What charges do you think I will be convicted of? Am I fucked?
>>
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>17016731
Likely fines. I highly doubt you'll do time.
>>
>>17016731

>lie to cop
>publicly drunk and bringing attention to yourself
>destroy car

Holy shit you're dumb.
>>
They can probably make charges but if you were under the influence of alchohol your judgement was impared even if it didnt seem like it was. Im guessing if they released you, you will have some sort of rehabilitation, a limited license or some sort of prohibitation l. Im not a lawyer, but this world is unforgiving

When we were kids and we broke something or hit our siblings we could say sorry and everything is okay. Jail or not Id take this as a learning experience to not think as yourself that you wont be impared by drugs or alchohol. If it is jail, i would use that time to change yourself to not make the same mistake again and get a life sentence or possibly killed.

Everyone in life needs to learn this in a form or in another. But accepting what you did and learning from it would be better off for your own sake
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6SMGrIaals
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.