[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, sorry if this belongs on /fit/ or something else but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ohidk.jpg (42KB, 396x520px) Image search: [Google]
ohidk.jpg
42KB, 396x520px
Hey /adv/, sorry if this belongs on /fit/ or something else but I really need advice on the best way to work out my body. I'm not fat, I weigh 145 pounds, I'm 5'10, I'm actually pretty slim but I'd like to have an actual nice body to look at. I'm not looking to be ripped, pic related would honestly be fine for me. So what are some good work outs or exercises I can try to work out my stomach/chest? Also, any foods or activities I should avoid? I am a guy, and also my chest are stomach are a bit hairy, would it be wise to shave? Again, pic is not me, just sort of what I'm looking for.
>>
dumbell curls, lunges and squats with them try bench too
>>
>>17016366
If just waant to look tonnes start doing some skipping every day, and a bit of jogging if you feel. If your looking for power, push ups situps squats and pull ups and a good stretching session. If your looking for size drink lots of water and do high intensity high resistance exersizes something you can only get like 5 reps out of and do a few sets
>>
>>17016366
Five essential exercises:
Bench press
Squat
Deadlift
Pull-up
Farmer walk
>>
>>17016366
If that's all you're trying to achieve, you just need to do some pushups and situps every day. That guy barely works out.
>>
You should really read the /fit/ sticky but I'll give you the quick stuff
If I were you I'd eat 200 ( or more depending on your recommended daily maintenance shit) calories above your currents intake and just do one of the beginner workout regimes on the /fit/ sticky, example being SL 5x5. it's really easy, if you start soon you can get your noob gains in time for summer

eat loads of protein - eggs, PEANUTS, fish and more PEANUTS. Keep your carbs low and cut out the sugar.
>>
File: 1460094433353.jpg (190KB, 492x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1460094433353.jpg
190KB, 492x1448px
>>17016366
Read the sticky on /fit/, it has all the info you need
>>
>>17016431

Bench press
Squat
Deadlift
Pull-up
Farmer walk

>Farmer walk

He meant OHP.
>>
>>17016480

>someone using proper exercise equipment
>in my animu

What is this.

Also, that looks like less than lol1plaet and he is chocking himself with the bar. But still, whoah.
>>
>>17016366
Chest in pic is similar to what I have only I show more abs. If you just lose a lot of weight, you're natural muscle will show through your skin without layer of fat covering it up. Just do a shit load of aerobic exercise and get that heart pumping fast and losing them fat cells into your blood. Also do a little light crunch and weight every other day to tone and shape your muscles.
>>
>>17016519

0/10
>>
>>17016531
>>17016531
what does '0/10' mean V. Y u troll 4chan looking for kicks bub. U just a little bitch with a useless cuck life and no balls to get out there and do something meaningful?

Me think this correct.
>>
>>17016567

>Me think this correct.

To some degree.

>a little bitch with a useless cuck life and no balls to get out there and do something meaningful?

If you define these terms in the sense that I do, then 100%.

Doesn't make the advice here >>17016519
any less shit.
>>
>>17016601
You obviously came here to create you're little argument V and you admit that you have no balls. My advice / answer to OP is not up for debate by unproductive minds such as what dwells within you.

Why don't you migrate to /b/ bitch.
>>
Don't shoot heroin. Made me look ripped and skinny, now all bitches want me.
>>
>>17016601
hostility towards guy who gives op q advice???
>>
>>17016623

I was really hoping for some point from you. Of course, as usual on /adv/, that's too much to expect.
>>
>>17016645
why the fuck you trollin /adv/ when you expect a fucking 'point' from everyone bitch that you presumably never get from anyone on /adv/?. No one wants advice from a fucking asshole wise ass. I think you need to go and experience life and then try trolling again you little fuck-wit!
>>
>>17016651

Come on, at least try. Accuse me of something that can actually stick. You started of so well, if only you could follow through.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.