[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How into comfortable with sexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1433621278637.gif (495KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
1433621278637.gif
495KB, 480x362px
>be me, 21, 6ft, good career, good looking, dress well, confident but recovering from years of social anxiety and sometimes not assertive enough.
>2 days ago
>go out with our girl group of friends to go bowling, drinking etc.
>everyone hooks up with one of them except for me and one other chick
>the other girl who is cute and might be into me tries repeatedly to get me to stay and hang out with her
>mostly think she just didn't wanna be left alone when everyone else is having sex but her
>don't stay cause tired and awkward and not confident in my sexuality anyway

After two unsuccessful sexual experiences and being around women who are much more sexually experienced than I am I can't even imagine trying something because I don't want word of my inexperience getting around, or ruining the friendships I have cultivated. And definitely not confident enough in my abilities to actually try something with any of the girls I've talked to off tinder. I feel like my female friends regard me as asexual.

tl;dr how into sexual confidence as a virgin? male?
>>
>word of my inexperience getting around, or ruining the friendships I have cultivated

Talk to a therapist about these elaborate nonsensical scenarios you have made up in your head to sabotage yourself.
>>
>>17016198
I love my female friends but they can kinda gossipy and I like having them as friends. But yeah, I self-sabotage alot.
>>
>>17016198
fuck, that is elaborate and nonsensical, I gotta stop flooding my mind with nightmare scenarios.
>>
Word of you banging the chick would supercede that of your inexperience.
>>
>>17016705
Thats a damn good point.
>>
>>17016191
>21
>much more sexually experience than me

Yeah, no. You could be a virgin and the only people who are going to be more experienced in a meaningful way would be people who literally fuck for money.
>>
>>17017121
How is that true? all I've done is finger a chick and some dry humpin/makin out with two other chicks. Meanwhile these girls have been around the block, are sexually active on the regular etc.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.