[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep subtly hitting on my friend when I'm feeling drunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1453092597520.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453092597520.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
I keep subtly hitting on my friend when I'm feeling drunk or silly but I can't really decide if I want to ask her out or not.

I need to cut this out and make a decision, right? Or are half-joking hints fine? To be honest I think I like the idea that this could be something that could happen more than I like the idea of actually dating her.
>>
make up your mind faggot. If you want to date her just ask her out.
>>
>>17015939

The con here to this all is that she's a good drinking buddy and a fun chick to hang out with that can network me to other girls and stuff because she's bro-tier. I'm worried about awkwarding shit up by asking her out, and also worried that drinking buddies who like the same sports might not actually be as cool when we're dating.
>>
>>17015953
Again, you're the one who has to take that decision, not us. You're the only one who knows how much you like her.

I don't know about you making things awkward, but if your friends are decent people they shouldn't care if you're dating. Unless you'll be that kind of couple who always eats eachothers faces off.
>>
>>17015967

Eh, she's not close to anyone else in my group, she's just around to hang with me. My friends wouldn't care.

But yeah, I know I ultimately make the decision, but I'm coming to /adv/ because I'm indecisive as fuck and want someone to tell me what to do.
>>
>>17015999
Ok. Go for it. If your drunk self hits on her then you obviously want some of that. And this really doesn't look like the kind of situation where you should keep worrying about "ifs" and "maybes"
>>
FUCK THE DUCKS
>>
File: rU33VmU.png (619KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rU33VmU.png
619KB, 1024x768px
>>17016047

Go Ducks - this is also a concern though, while she's a Ducks fan, she likes dirty San Francisco teams for everything else (AZ Cardinals fan here).

Is this a dealbreaker?
>>
>>17015844
>subtly hitting on
>half-joking hints

Newsflash - only children and idiots think "joking" suggestions are subtle. They're obvious, in a really pussy, cowardly way.
>>
>>17016144

>being so jaded one conflates joking and being a coward or a pussy one-to-one

You must be fun and not have a lot of baggage anon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.