[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex and I have been broken up for about 4 months now. We ended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

My ex and I have been broken up for about 4 months now. We ended mutually, but we were still mad at each other over the breakup. I have not texted her in this time. I really don't think about her anymore and was over her, but I had a dream about her last night that I guess made me feel good and brought back great memories. Now all my thoughts today is about her and wanting to text her.

Should I do it? Or wait for it to pass?

We dated for 3 years
>>
>>17015493
wait for it to pass.
>>
why did you end it? any chance of it working?
>>
Let it pass. Don't look back, OP. You ended things mutually for a reason. Looking back will distract you from the now.

Failed relationships are practice, nothing more. Did you play any team sports as a kid, or study for a test? You don't go back and moon over or reminisce about practices and studying for exams. Your past is practivce, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>17015501
We were just at different points in our lives. I just graduated and she does not have a job. She wanted to get married and I was not as I was not financially stable. I went to a different state to do an internship and she did not agree with me. She thought I was being selfish, but I wanted to provide for us and our kids. She was also 2 years older than me. I'm 22 she 24.
>>
Also, I wanted to be marry her, but in about 2-3 years. She wanted me to propose in the year, and if I didn't, she would've ended it with me. That was an ultimatum by her.
>>
Sorry but she kind of sounds like someone who was trying to lock a comfortable life down. Probably best not to contact then.
>>
>>17015498
>>17015510
>>17015588

Thanks guys, I will not text her. Would there be any appropriate time to give her a text? Just to check in and see how she is doing?
>>
>>17015615
No, you only do that if you're still interested
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.