[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be realistic with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1312847631451.jpg (51KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1312847631451.jpg
51KB, 720x480px
>22 years old
>Male
>3rd year in community college
>Won't be able to transfer to a uni until 4th year
>Relying on parent's money
>No work experience outside of couple under-the-table jobs
>Unsociable

I can try to finish my degree, but I will be 25 by the time I finish and I doubt that it will even get me a job when I've taken 7 years for it.
I can't join the military right away because I'm heavily underweight.
I can either start working part time jobs or go into an apprenticeship.

Were any of you, or do any of you know someone who were in my position? What's going to happen to me?
>>
nothing's going to happen to you, anon.
you just finish your degree (what's it in?), then you find a job. don't stress yourself out over this too much. take your time, it's not the end of the world if you're not exactly on par with people your age. it won't matter anymore in a few years.
>>
>>17015230
>Were any of you, or do any of you know someone who were in my position? What's going to happen to me?

Yes there are about 100 threads like this a day.

Finish school.

>insert op reason for wanting to stop school

FINISH SCHOOL
>>
Your situation could always be worse, I am 20, unsociable to a very autistic degree, and don't even have an 10th grade level education and haven't attended school in 5 years, not a single day of work experience. The, "I will be this old by the time I'm done" attitude is what lead to me being here, I stopped caring because I thought I had already fucked any chance I had and now I've wasted 5 years and can see that I really just fucked myself over for no reason.

Just finish school or go for an apprenticeship or trade, being a little late to working is better than not being anywhere at all.
>>
>>17015251
I wanted to major in Mechanical Engineering, but I'm dropping classes and losing my chances at transferring.
If I change it to accounting/finance/business, I'd have a better chance but that will be a useless degree with my record.

>>17015254
I understand that's the only way to stop going down on this slippery slope.
But I just can't believe the fact that I've let myself down this far.
>>
>>17015230
So you'll be 25 when you get out of college.
How old will you be in 3 years if you don't have a degree?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.