[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. So typical there's a girl who tried to friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image_14.jpg (26KB, 373x450px) Image search: [Google]
image_14.jpg
26KB, 373x450px
Hey /adv/. So typical there's a girl who tried to friend zone me after I confessed my feelings to. The awkward part is we work together in a job that requires teamwork. Not sure how to deal with the situation at work, do I act the same or try to avoid her?
>>
This is exactly why you don't shit where you eat. Just act normal.
>>
>>17014887

I know it was stupid of me but I couldn't help but catch feelings.
>>
>>17014884

you're a retard
>>
>>17015008

Again, I know I am.
>>
>>17014884
send her flowers and write her letters, try to win her over. you can do it.
>>
>>17014884
sound like she is going to take advantage of you and exploit you for favors now that she has you wrap around her fingers.
>>
>>17015379

I really want to still, no lie, but she wouldn't respond well to that kinda stuff at all.

>>17015452

Part of me thinks like that, but on the other hand I'm in a bad spot financially and she has helped a lot, so if that's true it's nothing materialistic.
>>
>confessed my feelings
you have to be 18 to post here

also working at Starcucks does not require teamwork
>>
>>17015484

Yeah I know I'm a stupid fuck. Legitimately though, I have to be able to work with this chick and I dunno if I can act the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 350x466px
>>17014889
>catch feelings
Holy shit OP.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.