[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey. So the basic form of it is that some girl and I have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1458688238522.png (203KB, 1027x667px) Image search: [Google]
1458688238522.png
203KB, 1027x667px
Hey.

So the basic form of it is that some girl and I have been basically friends with benefits for about a year. It was pretty good. A summer of sex. But recently, she started dating my best friend. I was cool with it cause we had drifted a bit, but my best friend is such an asshole towards me nowadays that we're not really close. He never wants to hang, reads messages and blatantly ignores them etc; it's super annoying.

Recently, she told me that she still wants me so bad, and I still want to harness those benefits.

Even though my friend is an asshole I couldn't bear to encourage her to cheat on him. I'm so close though. I need to feel her again.

What do I do?
>>
Someone get in here before I do something stupid.
>>
do what's right for you.
things might become even worse with him, it just happens sometimes.
you will be pissed later on if you didnt take your chance and have neither your friend nor her.
>>
You both sound like assholes. And you're a shit friend for even considering
>>
>>17014893
Am I a shit friend? Yeah whatever, but I'm not the one accusing others of begging for attention when my girlfriend gets messaged about school work.
>>
File: 1457452397120.jpg (292KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457452397120.jpg
292KB, 1000x1000px
>Even though my friend is an asshole I couldn't bear to encourage her to cheat on him.
How can I be a good person like this? Is it just natural?
>>
>>17015276
Yea, just be a pussy.

Fuck the girl.

Fuck your "friend".
>>
Right now, I want to fuck that bitch more than ever. I don't want to sound like a pissy bitch, using emotion and impulse rather thought and logic but since posting, her boyfriend has really pissed me off. Fuck him. Or rather I'm fucking her.
>>
>>17014713

yoko ono
>>
>>17015276

It's just a matter of having convictions and being able to step back and reconsider a course of action.
>>
>>17016161
What
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.