[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a terrible mistake I bought MDMA from a new guy and he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_yQzzsqZg.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
4L_yQzzsqZg.png
96KB, 241x228px
I made a terrible mistake
I bought MDMA from a new guy and he said it was 88 pure MDMA and I took .1g of it around 9 last night however after about 2 1/2 hours of being high I started to notice a high that was really different and that I no longer felt the MDMA
I realized it had to be fucking meth
I got fucjing MDMA mixed with meth
I've never done any hard drugs and never wanted to try meth
I was feeling really weird and I could not sleep because the side affects of meth were defiantly there such as trouble sleeping and biting my jaw hard and so fourth
This morning after managing to sleep for 4 hours I woke up with terrible stomach pain and being unable to eat
I'm guessing this is the come down / next day hangover
How would I go about feeling better ?
Also just reassurance ?
>>
Just try to chill out, wait it out, throw the rest away, and don't buy drugs from that guy anymore. Unless you can find a REALLY trustworthy dealer, I would avoid things like MDMA where you can't really tell if it's legit from sight, smell or taste.

It's not just meth anymore, the market is completely flooded with unregulated "research chemicals" that are cheap to produce and legal to import/export. Some claim to be chemically similar to MDMA or other drugs, and are sold as such. Every now and then, people get hit with crazy side effects. It's the same as that "synthetic cannabis" shit they used to sell at head shops and convenience stores. Either it'd be completely boring, or you'd get a bad batch that had you going legit crazy in a bad, unpleasant way.
>>
>>17014665
>I never wanted to do hard drugs
>but I did MDMA

No dealer gives a fuck about you. Buying MDMA is taking a chance, every single time. This time you got fucked over. Learn from it. I can guarantee you all the MD you've bought before has been cut with nasty shit.

Don't do any more for at least two months. Don't buy from him again.
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (34KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
34KB, 500x399px
Oh my God, you mean to tell me that your drug dealer cut or contaminated your drugs? I can't believe it!

Shocking.
Not going to reassure you. Every time you buy shit from a dealer, you run this risk. You're lucky it wasn't rat poison- that actually enhances the high, unless you cut it in a little too much, in which case it's fatal.
>>
Just chill out man we've all taken a bad pill.

I remember when my boy said we were snorting coke and I took a fat line of meth, spent the next 10 hours freaking out 40k style

Just don't do it again, meth is wack
>>
File: 1449872251038.png (403KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1449872251038.png
403KB, 1500x1500px
>>17014665
There's two ways to get through a rough comedown, of any sort - you either tough it out (which isn't very nice) or you take more drugs to feel better instantly (which is the start of a very slippery slope that you probably don't want to go down). Also:

>he said it was 88 pure MDMA
"It's n% pure" is just some crap dealers say. Either he made it up, or his guy made iit up and told him, or the guy before him made it up, etc etc. People who make party drugs don't have to meet FDA guidlines and they're not much in to quality control. It's not like they run samples through a gas chromatograph to make sure it's of a certain quality and throw it out if it isn't, they just mix it up the same way they did the last batch and hope no one dies.
>>
>>17014665
You seem to be unaware that MDMA is fucking made from meth.
Meth = methamphetamine
MDMA = methyldeoxyMETHAMPHETAMINE

So yeah, of course there was some meth in your impure MDMA
>>
>>17014817
toplel
>>
>>17014817
You must be stupid. This cant be trolling
>>
OP you clown how do you know it was meth?
You just "realized it had to be fucking meth"?
Why would he put an equally expensive drug to contaminate your molly and not just caffeine?

>rouble sleeping and biting my jaw hard and so fourth

duuuhhh these are side effects of literally any amphetamine, including: MDMA

OP stop doing drugs until you figure out what you're doing

>>17014817
You are a clueless idiot
>>
>>17014677
This is why we should legalize all drugs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.