[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all girls kind of demanding? Have now my fourth girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1419712499859.jpg (40KB, 500x852px) Image search: [Google]
1419712499859.jpg
40KB, 500x852px
Are all girls kind of demanding? Have now my fourth girlfriend and everyone of them acted so shy and submissive in the beginning but after some months they turned out to be very demanding, making rules, etc. My current girlfriend already wants to convince me with good names for our future kids, she pressures me that we gonna have many cats and a dog because she always wanted that (even I said in the beginning I never wanna have a dog), she decides where wo go for holiday, etc.
Those examples may sound a bit strange but I think you know what I mean. I claim that I'm not much of a beta, I'm telling her clearly my oppinions but then she just goes into stubborn "anyway" mode. Is that normal? It drives me crazy sometimes.
How should I react in a situation like that?
>>
>>17014500
Ignore her and continue to do what you want. Basically be selfish, and don't really pay attention to her because she does that to you. Make her feel worthless and regress to her submissive state.
/inb4 terrible advice
>>
Why don't you want a dog? Dogs are great.
>>
>>17014500
>I never wanna have a dog
what kind of man are you
>>
>>17014511
>>17014520
I feel sorry for them if they are alone the whole/half day and especially because we travel a lot.
>>
>>17014500
Tell her that if she brings a dog home you will take it back to wherever she got it from.
Explain that she cant have everything her way and that you deserve to have some things how you like as well and how it is not fair for her to not take you seriously when you have an opinion on how you will be spending the rest of your life.

You need to put emotion into it for her to take you serious. Us women are emotional things and if you give her the feels make her realise she is taking things too far.
If she loves you she will feel bad that she has been inattentive to your needs too.

Maybe don't go for huge victories first, and try for smaller ones.

If you cant see yourself marrying her, then run. she will attempt to micromanage both your lives
>>
>>17014506
That is what I'm doing but it does not change anything. I feel it is more damaging our relationship.

>>17014534
Thanks a lot anon. I will keep that in mind and give it a try.
>>
>>17014527
I can understand that, same reason I don't have a dog. The answer to that is to get 2 so they keep eachother entertained. Only reason I don't is long hours, I'd be cleaning up a mess 3 days a week.

As far as girls, it depends on their age and upbringing OP. More conservatively raised girls can't wait to start a family and get married. More liberal ones want to build a future for themselves first and not have to rely on you to support them.

Conservative ones tend to be more loyal, less controlling, but the liberal ones are usually better in bed.

It's all about what you want from them man.
>>
File: 1456459436526.png (188KB, 492x440px) Image search: [Google]
1456459436526.png
188KB, 492x440px
>>17014534
This is a load of shit OP. Anonnette is telling you what women think they want. In practice this leads to a make or break your relationship fight.

Essentially, you're laying down an ultimatum and being emotional about it throws compromise and rational discussion out the window.

>>mfw women give the worst goddamn advice about women.
>>
>women telling you want is a bad thing

You guys are dumb.
Op, this is GOOD. Just find someone who wants the same things that you do. You WILL have to compromise on some stuff- like maybe you can say "ok" to the dog if you get to help pick out which type it is.

This, however, is far superior to a woman who is too meek to tell you her preferences and then randomly tells you how "unhappy" and "unfufilled" she is out of the blue one day.

She has preferences. You have preferences. She's making her preferences known, so stand up for yourself and make yours known as well. It doesn't have to be a fight or a disagreement even. You can just say "this is what I prefer, how about you?"

Take for example, where are you going to settle? A city? A small town? Somewhere in the country? Unless you seem like you have a strong opinion on this, she's going to "make the decision" herself.

So 1) don't be such a pushover/wallflower with your preferences 2) learn to openly discuss these preferences with her in an encouraging and fun way 3) learn to compromise.

If it's not working out, then find someone who has a closer view to what you're looking for.

I know this might sound kinda wierd, but I find out all this stuff about someone BEFORE I become exclusive with them. Like on maybe the third date, the conversation topic usually goes to things like that- what kind of pets do you have? What do you want to have in the future? Do you prefer warm weather or cold weather? Cities or towns?

Etc etc.
I won't become official with someone who's answers are too different than mine. I'm a dog person- but I'm not opposed to cats. That being said, someone who was 100% a cat person and absolutely despised dogs, I know I would never continue to date because having a dog is something that I definetly want in my future.
>>
File: 1385892153627.png (124KB, 448x352px) Image search: [Google]
1385892153627.png
124KB, 448x352px
>>17014500

>Are all girls kind of demanding?

No

>Have now my fourth girlfriend and everyone of them acted so shy and submissive in the beginning but after some months they turned out to be very demanding, making rules, etc.

The girls you are attracted to are a reflection of you, not girls in general. Its like you keep picking up rotten apples and biting into them yet you're asking if all the apples in the world are rotten.

The answer is absolutely not; only the apples YOU choose. Your poor choices in partners falls on your lap and yours alone, not the collective lap of all women.

If all of your girlfriends have been pushy its because you're subconsciously attracted to pushy girls.

Get some therapy. Try out some girls maybe you aren't typically attracted to. Do something different that may even be a little uncomfortable. If you're immediately attracted to a girl and want to date her its probably safe to assume that she's a pushy bitch because, well, you ALWAYS choose pushy bitches.

Step it up nigga.
>>
>>17014558
Thanks for that advice. I appreciate it. It is ture.. you can't really and should not change someone.
>>
>>17014534
Never listen advice about women from women.

What women think/feel/want and what they say they think/feel/want are as different as night and day.

Set your ground. Show her whos boss. They want a man, not a boy. Do whatever the fuck you want, and have it your way. It won't damage your relationship. They only thing they'll do is bitch about you at her friends. They'll crave for you even more.
>>
>>17014572
>The girls you are attracted to are a reflection of you

I hope this meme dies faster because its a load of shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.