[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 17

Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships.
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
Girls: Who's your favorite superhero?
>>
>>17014185
I don't really follow superheroes. Who's yours?
>>
Guys, what's your favourite meal? Including dessert
>>
>>17014243
Meal? A bacon cheeseburger with A1 steak sauce and chili fries. Food? Raw cookie dough.
>>
>>17014243
garlic steak is fucking delicious. Medium. People that like red uncooked steak are gross.

anddd cheesecake. any kind.
>>
>>17014243
Liver, fried onions, sweet potato fries, collard greens - for dessert a glass of knob creek and a claro cigar.
>>
>>17014243
Ok, my english spelling of gastronomy is shit, but it'll hopedully make sense anyway:

Appetizer: beef carpaccio with parmesan, ruccola, and some oil. A light beer to deink, such as Gambrinus or Miller (the latter being the only american beer that i like)

Main: A steak is generally great, but in particular i like entrecote with peppersauce or red wine sauce. For this i usually like a eelatively dark beer, such as Kozel or Staropramen Dark. Bonus points if it's also somewhat strong (5-7%)

Desert: Creme Brulet, while i drink a pitch black coffee, sometimes with a shot of vodka mixed in. After that a nice islay whisky (such as Laphroaig quarter cask) to finish the evening, or tonic water (without the gin... yeah i like pure tonic, i'm weird like that) if i'm going out.
>>
>>17014259
I have never seen a more try hard reply in my life,
>>
>>17014264
implying that's not actually what I eat
>>
>>17014264
You might want to take that back
Check out this connoisseur
>>17014262
>>
>>17014207
Daredevil.
>>
>>17014274
Nope, I just really know what my favourite meal is
>>
>>17014264
>>17014274
Someone needs to have fewer carcinogens in their diet.
>>
>>17014271
>>17014262
>>17014283
How many fedoras do you own?

To the girl that asked the question you're gonna have better luck just asking your friends. These faggots are insufferable.
>>
>>17014288
None, I'm married. Go back to /b/
>>
>>17014294
sure mate.

Just... god damn you're a faggot. Does your wife smoke your faggot cigars up your ass as well?
>>
Girlfriend consistently asks me if I love, of course I love her a lot and tell her often but she still asks me...

A-am I mistreating her or something? How do I fix this?
>>
>>17014318
>Girlfriend consistently asks me if I love, of course I love her a lot and tell her often but she still asks me...

No. I don't think you are mistreating her. Sounds like she has early signs of Alzheimers. You may want to get her booked in at the doctors sooner rather than later as sometimes they can prevent the rate at which this develops
>>
>>17014318
No she's just needy and clingy and you're both obviously underage. It won't end well. She was probably abused as a child or something
>>
why don't girls like riding dick? The girl i'm dating says riding is too tiring i mean wtf
>>
>>17014335
I'm 21 she's 20, She's my first serious gf. I don't think she was, although she was cheated on once
>>
Guys...

How do I support my boyfriend when he won't let me? I've been extremely worried about his health recently and although he's aware of changes he needs to make, I'm a bit concerned he might struggle alone.

I don't want to force my help onto him if he feels he can deal with it himself, but I just want him to feel better and think this is far more likely to happen with the support of others. He is very independent and doesn't like to rely on anybody.

I just feel like I'm sitting back and doing nothing, when really I should be doing my best to help him. He's the most important person to me.
>>
>>17014343
It is tiring if you're out of shape, lazy, or it takes an abnormally long time for the guy to cum (or a combo of those).
>>
>>17014318
No, she's just needy.
>>
>>17014346
Cancer?
>>
>>17014354

I hope not. No, definitely not cancer.
>>
>>17014352
Obviously telling her she's needy and needs to chill out is not going to work. What other things can I do?
>>
>>17014358
Oh, then make him lunches to help with his diabetes or weight loss or whatever. He'll be fine.
>>
Been seeing this girl for 3 weeks. When is the best time to tell her I'm a virgin or should I not. I'm 25.
>>
Girls: What do you think about guys that are really cool?
Like, really fucking cool.
>>
my girlfriend asked to see my inbox, I told her no it's called private messages for a reason.

She goes on to tell me that it was just a test and she wouldn't want to see it. But because I told her no she doesn't trust me. She knows I'm a private person in general.

she dated some dude on the internet and he apparently cheated on her, so it explains the source of it, but I'm not him and it annoys me

Did I do the right thing? How do I deal with it?
>>
>>17014372
You did the right thing. Don't apologize. Don't bend over backwards to deal with her "trust issues." She was lying when she said she didn't actually want to see.

>>17014343
Some girls can't be bothered to try in bed. She's not wife material.
>>
>>17014372
>She goes on to tell me that it was just a test
Haha fuck that cunt
>>
>>17014372
I'd say sure, I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
>>
>>17014372

I think this is a dangerous game to start playing. She clearly doesn't trust you and the reason for that is irrelevant. She's asking to check because she thinks she'll find something and if she doesn't, she will just keep looking until she does find something incriminating, to justify her behaviour.

If you allow this now, she will think it's acceptable to do in the future and the moment you refuse (which you're in your rights to do) she will instantly assume there's an issue and then shit will get real.
>>
>>17014383
That's exactly what I thought... I told her it's message inboxes now, next she'll want my passwords and bank details. I want to put an end to it now before it gets worse...
>>17014382
Asked her that and she just hung up on me...
>>17014376
I don't think I will, The only time I'll break is if she threatens to end the relationship... I love her a lot
>>
Girls. This is a weird one, but are you sometimes influenced by your friends opinion in a guy?

Like, if your friend wants to date that guy, but he comes to you instead of her, do you ever think "my friend likes him so maybe he's nice/she likes him so I won't do anything" ?
>>
>>17014431
No. If I like him, I like him; if I don't, I don't. If my friend and I both like him, and she can't work up the courage to ask him out before me, that's her loss.

But then again, this has never happened to me, since apparently I have different taste from the norm.
>>
>>17014431
If I know my friend is interested in a guy, it would be a bitch move to date him. It'd be different if I didn't know she was interested in him, but if I know, then it's a no-go zone morally. I would expect the same from guys if the genders were flipped, btw.
>>
>>17014443
>If my friend and I both like him
I think in that anon's situation, you don't have feelings for him, just her.
>>
>>17014450
Anon in question here.

I don't know what the girl I like thinks. I got her number, but y'know, it could mean nothing.

What happened is I met the two of them at the same party. And was gearing up the courage to ask the one I like when the other one asked my number. I told her as nicely as I could that I was hoping to ask her friend. She seemed okay with it.

Then the friend arrived and I asked for her number. And I got it.
>>
>>17014243
My grandfather made this pasta with red sauce and oysters. It's my weakness to this day.

>>17014288
You're fucking retarded. In an attempt to avoid being called a fedora you're making a race to the bottom.

>>17014372
Nah, fuck that noise. The fact shes trying to test you over something as trite as that speaks volumes about her insecurity. This isnt something to budge on.
>>
>>17014413
shes cheating anon. Girls that do that kinda shit cheat.

It doesn't make sense. You have private conversations with people that can be taken out of context if she doesn't know the entire story. Say you have an argument with her and then you vent to your friend about it. Sometimes you say things to people looking for help that can be seen as negative.

If she asks again you say "It's like going to a therapist. There's just shit you don't share with others sometimes" There are just some raw emotions you have and you ask yourself questions like "Do I feel myself being in this relationship? I feel lost" Which is a perfectly normal question or thing to talk about in private. If she read that she would think you hated her or want to leave her even though you don't want to but thats just an emotion and feeling you can get sometimes.
>>
>>17014464
you're not making sense at fucking all. are you so fucking retarded you can't follow a basic conversation?

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
File: 1459347920719.png (451KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
1459347920719.png
451KB, 800x547px
>>17014472
I'm following the conversation plenty well. Having defined tastes isnt cringy, it just says more about your insecurities than anything.
>>
Girls: how do I get my girlfriend to fuck another guy
>>
>>17014361
>What other things can I do?
Reassure her. Show her you care whenever possible, make sure she knows she's the only one for you.
And don't worry about it, because her worries will feed off of yours.

Finally, don't fuck her over, don't lead her on. If you're not serious about this relationship, end it as fast as possible, and make it obvious that it's not her fault, it's yours. She's already fragile right now and any more trauma may scar her badly.

>>17014372
>But because I told her no she doesn't trust me
Tell her you guys need to just fucking break up if you don't trust each other. No trust = failed relationship, almost guaranteed.
>>
I think I'm just looking for advice in general - question doesn't deserve its own thread.

Sometimes I find myself worrying incessantly about my relationship. I have plenty of reasons to worry but overall, I think it's just me exaggerating things in my head.

However, other times, I completely distance myself and stop giving a shit. This change of heart can happen in the space of thirty minutes and then change back again.

My two mindsets are so different and I'm not sure what triggers them. One moment I'm desperate to hear from them, worried about whether they even care, then next I just think "it's no big deal whatever happens".

I truly care about this person all the time, my feelings don't change, just my attitude towards the situation.

Any idea why I do this?
>>
>>17014343
Well it can be tiring if it goes on for a long time, I personally think it's worth it, but I guess some people don't.

>>17014371
When they're a good skier/snowboarder.

>>17014372
She sounds very insecure. It's reasonable for you to want to keep your private messages private.

>>17014431
If my friend told me she likes someone, I don't date him, at least not without asking if she'd be okay with it.

>>17014497
Hard to say without knowing your girlfriend's personality, ask her?
>>
2 threads up now with dudes getting told "I'm a lesbian.": >>17014495 >>17014206
If anyone said that to me I'd take it at face value (ie good friend, give up any romantic thoughts), but i've seen some advice that's it's a "play" or a "mixed signal".

Ladies, would you ever pretend to be a lesbian or say it to a guy for whatever reason, maybe to "let him down softly" or something? Do you know anyone who would, or does?
>>
I really want to talk to my boyfriend but recently I've been having a few concerns that maybe I'm not that important to him. I was going to hold off contact to see if he got in touch with me. I realise how stupid this sounds but I've got it into my head that maybe I'm forcing something he isn't too bothered about.

Should I continue holding off contact or say hello? I miss him.
>>
>>17014599
>I was going to hold off contact to see if he got in touch with me.
pls don't do that
>Should I continue holding off contact or say hello? I miss him.
go text/talk to him of course
>>
>>17014614

But then I'll never know if he cares, or he's just polite and responding because I'm there all in his face. Also, he might not reply for ages and then I'll feel sad about that.

Why are these things so difficult.
>>
>>17014185
I'm not hugely into /co/ stuff but I really like Catwoman somehow.
>>
Guys/Girls, would you date a girl with some sort of chronic illness? I have chronic migraines, which basically means taking pain meds daily and just sorta shutting down once a week, when I can't really meet anyone or do anything. Obviously it's kinda limited my social life, at least in regards to making plans.
I can see how it'd be a problem, especially in a relationship.
>>
>>17014625

If I liked the person enough, I would be able to deal with this. I'm in a similar situation at the moment, we can't really plan anything in case health issues arise. However, I think they're a wonderful person and can deal with this.

I won't lie, it's very difficult at times. It's hard not to take it personally even though I know the reasons. I think that has a lot to do with me, though.
>>
>>17014631
Yeah I definitely understand that. I recently read a quote by Terry Pratchett, "personal is not the same as important", and while I think that's true it's obviously really hard to accept for most people.
And yeah I can see how it would be difficult, I only ever had one relationship and she basically broke up with me exactly because of that.
>>
File: 4037_2.jpg (16KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
4037_2.jpg
16KB, 400x250px
Guys, how does masturbation/getting aroused work for you?

My guy will get aroused by a picture at work (we work with stock photos), become obsessed and regularly he will actually go home to masturbate. If it happens at home, he has zero control over the urge. I like sex so I suggested we could do something together when it happened, but he explained it has to be masturbation.

This seems extreme to me (it interfers with day-to-day life), but I'd like opinions from guys.
>Well, frankly, I think he has a problem, but I try very hard to be acceptive because I don't want to make him feel bad. But maybe I am in the wrong.
>>
>>17014651
If I'm well rested such pics will be enough to arouse me. But if he chooses masturbation over sex he's addicted to it.
>>
>>17014662
>if he chooses masturbation over sex he's addicted to it.
He does that, though for example today he said "we can do both" (but no sex right now because masturbation urge first). As he explains it to me, it's not a choice though. Picture triggers can only be relieved by fapping to the picture.
>>
>>17014676
Yeah that's addiction. Kind of like having candy for dinner.
>>
>>17014676
That's bullshit, if he can't choose not to masturbate, he's addicted.
>>
>>17014676
If it makes you feel better, it has nothing to do with how attractive he finds you.
>>
Guys - Is there any reason for you to lie to someone about how you feel or what you want from them, in order to keep them in your life? Have you ever done this? What were the reasons?

Remove sex and money from the equation, as these are both obvious reasons why somebody would want somebody around despite not caring about them, but are not relevant in my situation.

Thanks in advance if anybody manages to answer :)
>>
>>17014143
Anyone who's interested:

Recently had a threesome with my gf and her best friend. Would love for it to happen again but I'm keeping it low profile for now, since I have yet to see how they deal with it in the long run.
Given the following situation:
>gf's best friend was my first time(, we were FWB for a while after that)
>the three of us are pretty open about sexuality around each other
>gf is basically fine with me sleeping with other women (that one has some ground rules on its own, but that's the gist of it)
>gf also hinted that she initially wanted to watch me and her best friend having sex when the threesome happened

How would you go about initiating another threesome?

Yes, I know/guess I could plainly ask the two of them, but atm it seems kinda weird to me. Also, I'm by far the most vanilla/shy out of the three of us.
>>
>>17014765
Well if they're both into it, the last time was fun, and you think it won't lead to any problems or fidelity issues later on, you actually should just plainly ask her.
>>
File: Hirowalkfront2.gif (19KB, 145x180px) Image search: [Google]
Hirowalkfront2.gif
19KB, 145x180px
>>17014723
Ok. Haha, I don't understand the analogy, but still made me laugh.

>>17014729
>if he can't choose not to masturbate
That's exactly the situation. And it has to be as soon as possible.

>>17014736
No problem, I didn't doubt that.

I'm gonna bring it up though. Along the lines of this is a problem, this is not healthy behaviour. I won't push for him dealing with the issue, just insight that it's... absurd. It's interfering with his life, esp. his job.
Sorry for the vent. I realised it had been stressing me out, it's completely normal to him and because it's so personal I didn't talk about it with anyone else ever. I think to be most supportive, I have to avoid words like "addiction" though or mentioning of problems at work - or he'll feel attacked.
>>
I heard from a few girls that they don't really care about their potential partners' appearance.
Is this really possible?
Is there any girl here who would choose personality over appearance?
>>
>>17014773
>Well if they're both into it
That's the part I'm still trying to figure out. I've already tested the waters by mentioning that I wouldn't mind if it happened again.
My gf didn't seem to be put off by the idea. She also proposed that we follow through with her original idea this time.
It's her best friend I can't quite judge. On one hand she said she had fun, etc... and said stuff like
>"[...] next time I'll make sure to return the favor [...]"
the day after, she didn't say anything when I tested the waters. All we could agree on was that the three of us are adults and no matter what happens next, none of us regret what happened.
>>
>>17014854
I'm one. I have preferences, but fall in love with very energetic personalities. Last year, I crushed on someone I sincerely thought was ugly. He looked like an orange koala.

It's not 100% though. For example, obesity is a turn-off that I can't get around. And of course, looking good is still a plus. My boyfriend is getting chubby now and I miss seeing his strong jaw. I'm still as attracted to him though.
>>
>>17014869
BTW, fun occurrence: my sister complained to my mom on how my boyfriends were so ugly (have one ex + current boyfriend)
>>
so I have a question for guys. if your in a relationship, do you always decide when you and your partner have sex? is there anything in particular that a girl could do to make you want it more often.
>>
>>17014243

Hung between spaghetti bolognese and spareribs.
>>
>>17014886
In most relationships the girl decides when sex is to be had.
>>
>>17014892
well not in mine :/ and I wanted to find out how I could get things to be a little less one sided
>>
>>17014854
dude here, but for me appearance isn't all that high on the list
i only have 2 categories: "yes" and "hell no"
"hell no" = obese or deformed
"yes" = everyone else

>>17014869
>obesity is a turn-off that I can't get around.
Same. Strange how this is a dealbreaker for almost everyone yet so many people think it's fine and they don't have to lose weight.
>>
Girls, how do you feel if a guy tells you he likes seeing you and wants to do so?

Not literally that of course, but let's say you get that vibe from him.
>>
>>17014910
I'd think that's sweet/cute? Really depends how well we know each other I guess.
>>
>>17014910
it think it was flattering and as long as the guy isn't a creep, really stupid or anything I'd probably try to spend time with him
>>
>>17014532
Mental illness.

>>17014869
If you dated the ugly guy, do you think you would enjoy sex with him?

>>17014883
Wtf? lol
I find my brother's second ex and current gf ugly, but I consider this a good thing. I'll never want to fuck them. Haha
Also, if he wants to date ugly girls, it is HIS problem.

>>17014886
I'm not in a relationship, but I think I can help. You could make special occasions for him. Surprise him. Choose a time when he isn't too busy/tired, put on new sexy clothing and seduce him.
Also, ask about his fetishes/fantasies and realize them.

>>17014892
I doubt this.

>>17014905
Were you always like this? I wonder if this is genetic, cultural or how you were raised. I'm a ugly guy who suffers from having high standards.
>>
>>17014928
I do dress up for him pretty regularly. most the time he's still not very interested and just stayed on the computer till eventually I get tired and just go take it off and go to bed. any time he is in the mood I let him do whatever he likes to me. mostly head or rough stuff. it just bugs me that some times I want him really really bad we never do anything unless he feels like it. and it's always me doing stuff for him.
>>
>>17014928
For anyone thats interested.

Ive been on two dates with a girl, and shes enthusiastic and we have not touched each other although theres a lot of shoulder touching, touching while walking and knee touching while we eat.

On the first date she wanted to stay longer and on the second date she gave me a gift of some uni resources of tje subject im studying out of the blue.

Are these things good signs?
Next date i should just hold hands or kiss her right?

What dating venue that is available during daylight that provides a more intimate environment?

One worry is that she never initiates facebook conversation s but when i say hello she is quick to respond and our conversations go for at least an hour.
>>
>>17014949
Damn, that's kinda sad. If you actually ask him to fuck you, what does he say?
>>
>>17014928
>If you dated the ugly guy, do you think you would enjoy sex with him?
Yes. During sex, appearance matters even less because you get so horny you don't care. Except again for the obesity thing, like a belly slapping against your body, eww.
>>
>>17014976
"yah we can later" or "yah OK get me hard first" which only ever turns into me giving him head, which I do love doing but when he doesn't even touch me other then to like pull my hair or slap me it's not very satisfying.
>>
>>17014990
also the "yah later" thing never actually happens he usually just forgets :(
>>
>>17014989
I wish I were like you. How do others rate you, average, pretty?

>>17014990
>>17014994
Have you tried talking with him about it?
Sounds like you 2 aren't sexually compatible.
>>
>>17015013
I don't really know how to talk with him about it, I don't want to sound like a bitch. I really like how dominant he is it just seems like his sex drive has gone down a lot. like it's always been his call when we have sex but before he wanted it a lot now he doesn't want me much at all
>>
>>17015025
For how long are you two together?
>>
>>17015060
for like 8 years, married for 3
>>
>>17015067
>married
There you go, that's your problem
Next step, get a younger lover
>>
>>17015025
It sounds like he doesn't understand he is hurting you. Sexual compatibility is very important in a relationship. It's one thing if he would be trying, but it sounds like he's not even interested in the slightest. Not a good sign, I'm afraid.
>>
>>17015076
yah no were only in our 20s and I don't want to be with anyone else. he's the only man I've been with and I would like it to stay that way.
>>
>>17014854
Guy I'm seeing currently is of opinion he's not much to look at - and I guess he's right, I didn't saw it at the beggining because I had a giant crush on him but once that blew off I started looking at him as at an aveage guy on street.
I didn't think he's ugly, just not very handsome. But when we got together I started thinking how cute is, because idk, mixture of sex and like.
So yeah, I'd say I'm not alone in it - personality is more important. But don't take it as an invitation to look disgusting. Right person is going to love you.
>>
>>17015093
How old were you when you got together? If you two were teenager lovers, it does explain a bit. You got married very young, without knowing anything about relationships. Now he takes you for granted. He doesn't have to care about you. He gets more gratification from his computer than you.

By any chance, have you gained weight these last years?
>>
>>17015090
well yah. like it just makes me feel unwanted or like I'm not attractive to him anymore. idk, it just be nice if he wanted to have sex more then like once every two or three weeks
>>
>>17015093
Damn, I hope I won't end up like you.
>tfw don't like one night stands
>tfw can't be a slut to avoid commitment
>tfw don't even want to avoid commitment just being trapped
>>
File: needAnswers.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
needAnswers.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>17014928
>Were you always like this?
Pretty much (though even more so after about 18 or so, when the bone-everything-that-moves hormones started wearing off). Even as a little kid i always had crushes on the smartest girls, not the hottest ones.

>I wonder if this is genetic, cultural or how you were raised.
My guess is that since physical attraction is how we're wired to seek superior mates, and i grew up around highly intelligent people (eg most of my facebook friends are working on advanced degrees, like law, medicine, engineering, biotech, etc), my brain has picked up a very different idea of genetic superiority than most guys. Instead of big tits and ass, it's looking for intelligence, drive, creative thinking, etc. Basically the stuff that makes a girl superior in 2016 rather than 40,000 BC. So it doesn't matter if she's 10/10, if she's dumb as a sack of bricks my anaconda don't want none.
>>
>>17015101
I had a baby and gained 18 lbs but I got that off within a month of having her. I definitely think that has to do with it though. :( what if I don't feel good to him anymore and that's why he only wants head. we got together when I was 18, he's had other relationships
>>
>>17015122
>we live in times housewives look for advice on 4chan
Apocalypse is upon us, boys
>>
>>17015067
>>17015076
Yeah, I have to agree with this guy. It's common for us men to get bored of a partner and have less sex with her.
This doesn't mean it is something wrong with you, it doesn't mean you are less attractive.
I think the only way to improve this situation is by reinventing yourself and make him see you get attention from other men.
Reinventing yourself might make him feel like he is dating another person.
Getting attention from others will make him feel threatened.

>>17015096
Thanks. I'm always trying to improve myself, but I'm still too used to being considered ugly. I just had a hard time believing someone can choose personality over appearance.
>>
>>17015126
well to be fair I was on 4chan before I was a wife lol.
>>
>>17015131
Are you going to raise your baby on memes?
>>
>>17015122
It still sounds like he just takes you for granted now. He doesn't make any effort to try to make you happy. Does he have a job? Do you? Are the two of you tired?
>>
>>17014760
If I wanted to keep someone in my life than I certainly wouldn't base it on a lie, but if I would to ever lie to someone than it would be for their own good because that would probably be the only option I'm left with
>>
>>17015129
he's not the type to feel threatened. how would I reinvent myself. I'm already thin and in shape. he doesn't like when I change my hair color or anything like that. what do you think would be a good change?
>>
>>17015013
I've never posted to get ratings, but above average - hour glass, abs, long legs, good face but bad skin and messy hair. Guys who like cute girls don't like me.
>>
>>17015122
>what if I don't feel good to him anymore
A normal guy won't feel much of a difference, don't worry. Definitely not enough to put him off sex.
Have you talked to him extensively about it, as in enough to find out what his sex drive is like in total (with masturbation)?

And as always you might want to try more classic seduction: wearing sexy clothes, lingerie, surprising him, grabbing him from behind, etc, basically teasing him, reminding him what he's passing up.
>>
>>17015136
he's in school. I work from home. I'm tired a lot but I just kind of keep going anyways. I take care of the kids all the time which is hard but I try to still look nice and stuff.
>>
girls - hairy arms: yes or no?
>>
>>17015140
Aight. Here's what you should do:
1. Change your hairstyle/hair color whenever YOU like it
2. Get a hobby, preferably one that you can do at home so as to not neglect your kid. Read more books. Get your ass somewhere nice.
Start living sepeatly and allow yourself to change without him.
If he won't adjust, he at least wont be making you miserable. If he wants to join, that fine but you need alone time to pursue your interests.
Also since your sex drive is normal but isn't properly satisfied, do sports.
Also, start looking hot as if you were about to date(but obviously don't do that). Simply stop thinking about whatever your next move will satisfy him.
>>
File: fett.png (31KB, 545x447px) Image search: [Google]
fett.png
31KB, 545x447px
How vanilla is this?
>>
>>17015153
Trimmed.
>>
>>17015157
Very
>mfw when hickies
./////.
>>
>>17015109
I'm 28 and I always had crushes on the hottest. ;_;

Being Japanese, I also grew up around intelligent people, but white girls with big tits drive me crazy. I don't know what went wrong with me.

>>17015126
And, soon, we'll live in times grandparents look for advice on 4chan. Picture that.

>>17015140
Well, the only thing left is changing your clothes/style. If that doesn't help, I'm hopeless.

>>17015148
Bad skin? Acne?

>>17015157
Somewhat vanilla, just a step above vanilla. I'm a guy and about the same as you.
>>
>>17015149
he doesn't masterbate. but yes I try dressing nice but he doesn't seem to notice at all. he gets annoyed if I just touch him like that and will point blank be like stop it of get off me. seems like the usaul things a girl would do to get a guy's attention just arnt working
>>
>>17015168
Seriously, start acting single. If the fire run out, make him chase you.
Which means masturbating alone I'm sorry to say.
>>
What does it mean when ur in ur mid 20s and neither SA/depressionfag nor ugly nor high inhibition and girls still call you weird and only stare at you from a distance and never wuv u??? ;_;

Recently I talked to a girl in a more familiar setting, first she gave me the cold shoulder then she said I came across as untrustworthy to her because I change the subject and conversation partners too often and I don't talk enough about myself. Then when the general attention of the group turned to include her suddenly she started to open up, even called me good looking.

Can you believe this? I think girls are jelly cause I'm stealing their limelight and don't pay them enough attention and so they try to reel me in with psychological manipulation, guilt trips and so on. Maybe that's also the origin of that dead stare. If only I could read minds...

But why this ordeal every time for christ's sake?! I want a girlfriend that accepts me for me! And I want one that is funny and smart and pretty and one that gives me enough hints for me to approach her so I don't feel like I'm a fucking rapist because she never learned how to make someone feel welcome emotionally because she is just another victim of decadent materialistic culture, can't dance, can't hang, can't speak from the heart, only laughs at gossip tier meme shit and always needs a phallus in her hand attention here distraction there and if you don't speak in her 2k vocabulary she shuts off completely.

/exaggeration /half sarcasm

I just wanna be loved senpai. But it seems to me I'm just a natural loner. I can make anyone like me but I can't make them love me, especially girls. Fuck.
>>
>>17015156
we can't just live sepritly it would hurt our kids and we can't afford two house holds. I don't like sports and don't have energy for that anyways. I do draw and sow and do other activities I enjoy tho.
>>
>>17015183
I never suggested living seperatly ma'am. Just keeping him emotionally at distance.
And you can find an energy for yoga
>>
>>17015177
how do I act single
>>
>>17015186
*physically seperatly
>>
>>17015188
By doing all the stuff you do as if he wasn't there, by taking care of yourself as if you were still in dating pool, by exploring stuff on your own.
You trying to desperatly get his attention means he doesn't have to do any work.
>>
File: d6f.jpg (18KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
18KB, 403x389px
>>17015157

>"oh my fetishes are kissing, stockings, other things every normal guy likes"
>>
>>17015186
o sorry I misunderstood you. yah he already barley talks to me now. I do work out some, yoga could be cool
>>
>>17015168
Sounds like he's turned from husband to roommate.
>>
>>17015198
I do everything on my own, take the kids to the park, go grocery shopping, go to the library, ect. he never wants to come with. and I've never stopped dressing nice. I like looking my best for myself not just for him
>>
>>17015211
kind of except he still let's me give him head almost every day. other then that there's no real "couple" type things
>>
>>17015211
Well that just means they have to start dating again
>student
Bet he's a lazy shit desu
>>17015219
You still cling emotionally and he can see it. You are one problem. You should make sure he's at least a good father.
>>
>>17015225
I don't know what to say. That's... sad. Granted we have only been dating a few months, but I could never imagine doing something like that to my gf. Relationships take work to maintain. It really sounds like he isn't interested in you at all anymore. Sorry to say, I have no idea if there is a solution, or what it is.
>>
>>17015225
>>17015235
Also stop having sex with him. I unno, do you even get any ennjoyment out of it?
>>
>>17014599
Quit the stupid yests and mindgames asafp, or it'll end badly once he realizes how immature you are. If he didn't like you, he wouldn't be with you.
>>
Yeah that's right ignore the aging weirdo you normie swine

>>17015180
>>17015180
>>17015180

I'm a korean
and id rike my chinese food cooked right
And id rike a gf
>>
I asked a guy I've been friends with then fucc a couple of time what he though of me, really. He said he needs to think about it. That was a couple of days ago, I didn't want to bring it up again to seem as if I overly care about his answer.
Sides, I'd rather see his face when he answers.
Should I be concerned with the fact he didn't told me outright? I made it pretty clear I'm alright with us just fucking.
>>
>>17015266
>I'm a korean
Found the problem.
>>
>>17015235
well I can't make him do anything. it's his choice to parent how he wants all I can do is be the best mother that I can. I don't know how to not be emotionally invested in him. he's my husband I love him. I appreciate your advice I'm just not sure how to make myself follow it.

>>17015239
yes I very much enjoy having sex still. and seeing as I want to have more of it I'm not sure that not having sex would fix anything
>>
>>17015266
>and id rike my chinese food cooked light
Fix'd
>>
>>17015238
:c yah I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17014854
I'm a guy, and i believe women don't put as much emphasis on looks as guys.

> be me, maybe 5-6/10 when it comes to looks
> not rich
> not very charming
> maybe reasonably kind and down to earth
> have dated quite a few hotties with great personalities
>>
>>17015278
>well I can't make him do anything. it's his choice to parent how he wants all I can do is be the best mother that I can.
No no no NO
Please don't fuck up your child. You not doing anything about his parenting is being a bad parent.
You can, this isn't about you or him anymore.This is where ultimatums are actually appropriate.
And you not offering sex might make him want to have sex.
Also you don't have to be emotionally univested. Just distant. Also when was he last time he told you he loves you?
>>
File: black_screen.jpg (133KB, 1076x1339px) Image search: [Google]
black_screen.jpg
133KB, 1076x1339px
>>17015157
>kissing
>morning sex
>nudity
>panties
>spontaneous sex
>teasing
it would only get more vanilla if you added "heterosexual sex in the missionary position, with the lights off"

>>17015168
>he doesn't masterbate
>I try dressing nice but he doesn't seem to notice at all.
>he gets annoyed if I just touch him like that
Yikes. It sounds like his sex drive is pretty much gone.
Was he always like this, or was he hornier when you first met him?
>>
>>17015271
Not looking good. He probably isn't interested in you for anything else than sex. Get him drunk and then talk to him about it.
>>
File: 1458637525271.jpg (6KB, 232x230px) Image search: [Google]
1458637525271.jpg
6KB, 232x230px
>>17015272
Fuck's sake I'm not Korean I just spontaneously broke out into song

And if you really want to know I'm slav
>>
>>17015294
Actually he kinda started calling me gf stuff. I haven't responded in like, it's pretty soon and I don't want to find myself in situation you're describing.
>>
>>17015290
OK me bitching at him to come out and do more stuff with me and the kids, or change more diapers only pisses him off. he's nice to the girls ad loves them. he might not be the most involved dad ever but he's not a bad one by any means. I'm well aware it's about the kids. I do everything for them and always put them first. being a good mother to them is the most important thing I'll ever do with my life

>>17015292
way way more of a sex drive when we first met. used to be into all kids of crazy stuff and would have sex more then once a day. you expect things to cool off some over time but this is a bit extreme
>>
>>17015316
It doesn't matter if it's pissing him off. Have a honest talk to him about that.
>>
Its my gf's bday tomorrow. Obviously she will expect me to post something on her fb wall but I'm not sure what I should write. I don't want to write something too sappy because her parents/friends will think I'm weird but I don't want to write something too 'unsappy'. How do I find a happy medium that is appropriate?

Is something like 'Happy birthday! Can't wait to see you tonight :) <3' appropriate? Should I add a semi-embarrassing selfie I took when she wasn't ready? It seems like most people post semi-embarrasing photos with birthday posts lately
>>
>>17015317
yah he gets annoyed with me is pissed and quiet and in a bad mood for the rest of the day and then nothing changes. I just don't see how that helps matters.
>>
>>17015324
I don't see how leaving it be helps matters. Maybe you should get yourself a marriage counsuler?
>>
>>17015316
>way way more of a sex drive when we first met. used to be into all kids of crazy stuff and would have sex more then once a day. you expect things to cool off some over time but this is a bit extreme
Yeah, that's not normal. Has he gotten a medical workup recently? Testosterone level alright?

How's his work? Stressful? Long hours? Going well or not? Stress, anxiety, and depression can crush a healthy sex drive.
>>
gewkpowego>>17015180
>>17015180
>>17015180
efwpj
>>
>>17015353
Girls are weird, people are weird, you won't completely comprehend them even if you are a fucking Mentalist. What do you want?
>>
>>17015364
>What do you want?
A gf and a group of friends that come naturally
Not feeling like a pariah all the time
Utopia
>>
>>17015328
I just don't want to fight with him over something that's not really an issue. most the times the mom is the one changing the baby and running kids to soccer practice. he still shows our kids he loves them so I'm not willing to make it into something to fight over

>>17015338
he's in school and isn't working right now. I know school can be a bit stressful for him but it's only two/three days a week so it's not really that bad. he hasn't had a physical in forever.
>>
>>17015388
Hm. Is he fat? Shows signs of being depressed?
>>
>>17015381
Idk man, there's apparently something wrong with you. Maybe you are awkaward or autistic. Go to gym?
>>
Is it "gay" to own a white smartphone as a guy?
No homophobe, just asking.
>>
Is it really rude to ask if he/she is virgin?

I'm a virgin myself and would want to be with one. Though I realize my age is too late for this.

Just curious.
>>
>>17015388
You need to cheat on him. Seriously. With someone that would have more to lose than you by getting caught.

It sounds like a troll but trust me, it works.
>>
>>17015391
he's like 20 lbs or so over weight but not obese or anything. I actually think it looks good on him he's a bigger guy, tall with a thick build. idk if he's depressed. he's a quiet person and doesn't talk about how he feels much. he seems happy enough.
>>
>>17015415
Yes, it is. If you have a problem with potential partners not being virgins, then you have serious issues. That kind of thinking is ok when you are 15, but not as an adult.
>>
>>17015417
I don't want to do that at all. the thought of letting someone else fuck me makes me feel sick to my stomach
>>
>>17015413
No.
How did this idea even come to you?
>>
>>17015428
Have an emotional affair then. Online even.
>>
>>17015413
No but it shucking a cock is.
>>
>>17015428
He's got you hooked. He takes you for granted. You're essentially his property. And he doesn't care about you. And you accept it.

Not good.
>>
>>17015429

All guys I know own black smartphones, girls are mixed.
Wedding dresses are white, the guy marries in black.
>>
>>17015424
> If you have a problem with potential partners not being virgins, then you have serious issues.
Elaborate.
>>
>>17015435
idk if I could do that either

>>17015440
I don't mind being his property. I'm really into the whole submissive thing. but no it sucks to not feel caired about at all.
>>
>>17015440
Please stop it you cunt. Don't turn that girl to a slut like you.
>>
>>17015443
Nah, white is fine. Don't go for anything other than black or white though...
>>
File: planking.jpg (224KB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
planking.jpg
224KB, 1280x968px
guys...

>have made pland with the bf to cook dinner together today
>text him in the morning, to have a nice day, that i'm going to drop my parents off at the airport and get groceries for tonight
>no response
>ok. he might still be asleep, he went out with his friends and probably got home around 4am
>i'm home and starting to prepare dinner since i haven't heard of him yet and it's 6pm. text him that i'm starting to prepare dinner
>no answer
>one hour later i have finished cooking and am hungry
>text him that i'm going to eat now since i'm hungry
>texts back: oh, i'd like to eat dinner with you but i will still take a while, need to go home and take a shower first. i'll be over at around 10pm.

i don't know. i don't feel like arguing. infact shit like this makes me feel very "tired". how do i properly handle this. i'm a very avoidant person, so my natural response would be ignoring this. but i promised him to tell him if something is bothering me. IS there something i need to tell him? and if so, what? shit, i'm so bad at this...
>>
>>17015487
I don't understand what your problem is.
>>
>>17015470
You are doing submissive wrong.

You should have an emotional affair with me. I'd blow your mind and fix your life.

When your needs aren't being met you naturally find other ways to meet them. That's just being human.
>>
>>17015487
He sounds like a dick or a drunk. Which is it?
Not sure what you could even tell him other than "you need to start taking this relationship seriously, dumbass"
>>
>>17015487
He's cheating. Are you blind?
>>
>>17015496
well, we clearly made plans a week ago to get together in the afternoon and cook TOGETHER. as in a "couples activity". we planed the menu and all and i went and got got all the ingredients.
and we have talked about it yesterday, so it's not like he forgot. he just didn't respond to me till it was WAY too late. and besides, this was his idea. it's not like i'm forcing him to do stuff like that even though he doesn't like it.
>>
>>17015503
he doesn't drink. and usually he's also absolutely NOT a dick.
i really hope this
>>17015505
anon isn't right. but if he is, then this guy would be the best cheater ever, being able to fake a loving relationship THAT perfectly...
>>
>>1701551
>>17015512
You don't fake it, you just have more than one of those relationships at once.

Brace yourself for the "forgot my phone / phone not charged" lies. Think of me when you hear them.
>>
>>17015500
no I think I'm doing submissive right, I think he's doing dominant wrong lol. like he used to be so in charge but still very caring and protective of me. he used to be proud of me, say how I'm a good little wife, and a good mommy. no it's like he just doesn't notice me at all except to say go make me a sandwich or suck my dick :(
idk all I really wanted was things to get back to how they used to be.
>>
>>17015505
>>17015503
oh, wow...
he just sent me another text, that he can't make it at 10pm because he's going to a (female) friend first. fucking wow.
pls you guys... how do i adress this in a calm and mature way? i'm prone to either bottle things up or be passive agressive, but i don't want that. halp
>>
>>17015530
so? what do i do now? i can't accuse him of cheating cause he didn't write me back or stand me up
>>
>>17015533
Huh. He actually IS cheating.
You raise hell sweetheart. Well. Actually. If that was me, I'd dump his ass without telling him and get someone new and be very, very obvious about my new boyfriend.
>>
>>17015507
Did you ask him if he was genuinely busy or just procrastinating?
>>
>>17015512
>he's also absolutely NOT a dick.
>being able to fake a loving relationship THAT perfectly
if that kind of behavior is typical for him, it's not a loving relationship.
>he doesn't drink
Then what the hell kind of excuse could he have for his behavior?
Since you said he was out with his friends all night, one of the possible scenarios the popped into my head is that he got totally plastered, got an awful hangover, and only woke up at 3 in the afternoon, then spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying some "hair of the dog" and fapping/watching TV, then finally realized he had to check his phone at 7pm.

If it's not alcohol, what's his problem?
>>
>>17015539
easy there. i'm not going to dump him. i don't have proofe about anything YET. how do i GET proofe?
>>
>>17015532
You are exactly correct. He's doing it wrong.

I seriously think an emotional affair is what you need. With me, even.

If fixes things all the time, wierdly. If he seems you don't give a fuck anymore about his approval, because you are getting it elsewhere, he'll being it back.

You sound awesome.
>>
>>17015541
well no, i didn't write back yet. i need your help! what do i write? what do i ask? what do i adress first? oh my god...
>>
>>17015545
>going to his female friend instead
That's a proof enough
Well aight, don't fuck your new bf yet. Just get one and spend a massive amount of time with him.
But frankly, guys don't have female friends to be bros with unless they're lesbians or both of them are in relationship. But then you don't hang out alone.
>>
>>17015550
Act like you busted him and know. He'll show immediately if he is. If not act like you are joking.
>>
>>17015532
Maybe he digested the red pill :^)
>>
>>17015543
>if that kind of behavior is typical for him
it's ABSOLUTELY atypical for him. that's why i don't want to jump to conclusions. but he also didn't say anything about not writing back all day. no sorry, i was busy. he just ignored it.

yeah, that's what i try to figure out. he was the designated driver, so i'm sure he didn't get drunk. he's very responsible like that. aww shit
>>
>>17015469
These days, it's pretty rare to find adults who are virgins by choice. Pretty much the only reason is religion. If you truly only want to find a virgin partner, you are cutting your potential dating pool to a tiny fraction of what it could be.
>>
>>17015533
Well, first don't believe this guys >>17015539

Just confront him later and sort out the situation... talk to the female friend that he is visiting and find out if he actually cheated.
>>
>>17015545
>how do i GET proofe?
Not the anon you responded to, but depending on your situation:

>check his phone (with his consent if possible.)
Ask him if you can look something up on his phone for example. Make sure he can't see you're doing something else.

>try to see if he changes stories
Basic.

>confront/ask female friend about it
Be prepared for her to tell him though.

And finally, as you already noticed: Try not to be passive agressive about any of this.
>>
>>17015555
checked.

it's his best female friedns. but i don't get why he needs to go see her NOW! now that he's absolutely aware of the fact that we had plans an i'm here, waiting for him. can you give me any idea what to text him back? it's starting to have a passive agressive air to it if i don't write back soon...
>>
>>17015532
Autocorrect jacked my response all up but I hope it makes sense.
>>
>>17015569
>talk to the female friend that he is visiting
well, i tried to get to know her but she waas "busy"...

oh fuck, anons... you are making me very paranoid
>>
>>17015569
Why would she tell her, nigga
>>
>>17015550
Tell him that you are waiting for him. Remind him about the dinner thing.
>>
>>17015532
He's doing dominant wrong. I'm a dominant male with a submissive gf, and her well-being is my first priority. He probably just lost it and stopped caring. Stopped caring about the relationship, about you, about everything.
>>
>>17015571
Like I said earlier, pretend like you know he is cheating. You found out somehow. He'll either admit it thinking he's busted or you play it off like a joke.
>>
>>17015570
>Ask him if you can look something up on his phone for example. Make sure he can't see you're doing something else.
i'm sorry, but that's not my style. If he is cheating, i much prefer him to tell me himself at some point. i'm not a fan of snooping and invading privacy.

i feel like shit atm. god damnit
>>
>>17015571
Tell him to visit her later and go to your place to cook like he promised. Directly, not passive-aggressively.
>>
>>17015579
>oh fuck, anons... you are making me very paranoid
Ok, calm down. Even if there's circumstancial evidence (at least I think that's what it's called), this could still be something perfectly reasonable.

>>17015589
>i'm sorry, but that's not my style. If he is cheating, i much prefer him to tell me himself at some point. i'm not a fan of snooping and invading privacy.
As I said, depending on your situation. The most simple solution would be to talk to him about it. Make it clear you were/are disappointed in him and that you expect him to follow up on plans the two of you made.
>>
>>17015587
there's NO way i could have found out besides "gut feeling" so it would be rather weird to do that

>i already ate now. and honestly, i don't feel like seeing him right now. but i know this would be entirely the wrong approach
>>
>>17015568
> These days, it's pretty rare to find adults who are virgins by choice.
Well I recently turned adult. I choose to be virgin.
>>
>>17015596
that's too late. i already cooked and ate and he would stay the night so it wouldn't make sense to come here, then go again and come again later
>>
>>17015601
>something perfectly reasonable
i thought about that long and hard and i can't make up any reasonable scenario to this situation. can you?

>Make it clear you were/are disappointed in him and that you expect him to follow up on plans the two of you made.
thank you, anon! that's the advice i need.
>>
>>17015609
Hmmm. Do what this guy says>>17015601
>>
>>17015606
And if you want to find another adult who is a virgin by choice, you're cutting your potential dating pool to a tiny fraction of what it could be. At 18 maybe it's still not so difficult, but after 20, good luck.
>>
>>17015602
I've busted cheaters doing that. I get it if that won't work. Invite them both over and see how weird she acts. Then beat her ass.
>>
>>17015621
inb4 anon is the side dish, not the "friend"
>>
File: 1356678276564.jpg (22KB, 292x240px) Image search: [Google]
1356678276564.jpg
22KB, 292x240px
>>17015620
Tfl
>>
>>17015621
>Invite them both over
last time i did that he brought up lame excuses why she won't come over
>>
>>17014580
I occasionally tell strangers in bars I'm a lesbian if they wont stop bugging me. I wouldn't tell that to someone who I have to deal with regularly though, as they'd obviously eventually figure out that I'm lying.

>>17014854
It's a combination, but I'm more likely to have feelings for someone who is average looking with a great personality than a really attractive boring person/cunt.

>>17015153
Don't care either way.

>>17015319
Sounds fine to me, a photo of the two of you is a good idea.

>>17015415
If I were you I wouldn't go straight for 'are you a virgin?', I'd try and probe around the subject of sexual experience a little gentler. The direct question with no build up is pretty invasive.
>>
>>17015622
Bingo. She'll stay with him.
>>
>>17015622
i dunno. he frequently brings me home to his parents and we just got home from vacations together. and we had plans to move in together in a few months. sounds pretty solid to me
>>
>>17015625
Anon uhh
I don't want to say "he's fucking her" - but he's fucking her
>>
>>17015625
There's a shocker. I have had news for you...

Good news is you'll learn from this and be stronger. You sound like a great chick.
>>
>>17015634
how do i make him tell me the truth? i don't want to "bust him". i want him to tell it to my face
>>
>>17015611
>can you?
Ok, from what you told us about it, him being very late (10pm) could be due to whatever. Was he at work?

Him going to her instead of coming home could mean that something happened to her and she's in urgent need of a friend. Would make sense to me, since she's his best friend, according to you.
Things that could have her in urgent need of a friend (as far as I'm comncerned):
>close relative died
>messy breakup
>evicted from apartment/flat

I'm not saying it's justified to stand you up like this, but these are situations where I'd cancel everything and be there for my friend as well.
>>
>>17015638
He won't. Liars be lyin'.

Maybe confront her.
>>
>>17015636
>you'll learn from this and be stronger.
no. this relationship was the last straw. fuck now i'm already crying over nothing that has been proven yet.
>>
>>17015642
>Was he at work?
no. it's weekend.

but couldn't he shoot me a quick text if an emergency came up? oh well...
>>
>>17015618
Should I move to Asia then? :^)
>>
>>17015643
i don't know her and as it seems i won't get to know her anytime soon. and frankly, i don't want to, either
>>
>>17015628
> If I were you I wouldn't go straight for 'are you a virgin?', I'd try and probe around the subject of sexual experience a little gentler. The direct question with no build up is pretty invasive.
Can you quote me any example convo?
>>
>>17015642
Wrong.

When I'm in a relationship nothing breaks my plans with the woman. This dude wants to have his cake and other cake too.

It is at least an emotional affair, like I'm trying to talk the other anon into.

Difference is it will help her. This is just some rude, inconsiderate bullshit being done to this anon.
>>
>>17015642
>>17015643
>>17015636
>>17015634
ok, update.
i texted him this:

hm, that's a pity. i thought we had plans to cook together tonight...

he texted back that he forgot and is verry sorry. i don't know if i should belive him now
>>
>>17015654
>no. it's weekend.
OK, what did he do the whole day?

>but couldn't he shoot me a quick text if an emergency came up? oh well...
Yes, you'd expect that. I'm only fishing in the dark here anyways.

It's not like I'm trying to defend him, I just wanted to make sure you do something rash. But from what you're giving us, the plot thickens.

>>17015662
>When I'm in a relationship nothing breaks my plans with the woman.
Maybe I'm just different about stuff like that.

>>17015665
>he texted back that he forgot and is verry sorry.
Yeah, the plot thickens.
>>
>>17015645
Well, just don't forget it's your fault too.
>>
>>17015665
he shoot a follow up text that he's going to try to be over asap.
i answered to not hurry too much since i already ate now.
his response was: oh...

like he didn't even read the previous texts i wrote
>>
>>17015645

Ok so it does sound quite weird but you have to think...it would be far easier for him to have just lied to you about where he was going after his shower. He could have told you he was too tired to see you or he couldn't make it over for some other reason. He was honest with you about seeing her, so there could be a genuine explanation for his behaviour.

Do you have the chance to speak to him at the moment? Maybe give him a call and see if he's available to talk? It's not worth worrying yourself over.
>>
File: no.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>17015533
>>17015507
>>17015571
...I'm sorry anon.
>makes plans with you for romantic dinner
>goes out with friends all night before
>doesn't respond to your texts all day
>lets you cook dinner yourself
>only responds at 7:00 PM to tell you he's been out somewhere
>says he needs to go home and shower before coming over
>texts you again
>says he's going over to a female friend's house
Okay, unless she's suicidal or horribly ill and he's been taking care of her all night/day, i have a very hard time seeing how he could possibly explain this.

>>17015561
>it's ABSOLUTELY atypical for him.
Really?

>>17015638
He won't tell you the truth if he actually is cheating. Like another anon suggested, i'd say it'd be better to talk to her. Don't push, though: just tell her that you're worried about him and that he's acting strange, maybe that you're wondering whether he took some strange drugs and tripped out.

>>17015665
That's not a good excuse. Talk to him in person when you can (not while you're upset, wait till you've composed yourself and thought through the day's events and what you need to tell him), maybe tonight.
>>
>>17015665
Okay wait. It could be the case that he genuinely forgot. Play safe.
>>
>>17015668
>OK, what did he do the whole day?
i have no fucking clue. he ghosted on me the whole day

>It's not like I'm trying to defend him
no, that's what i try to do... and i seem to fail miserably atm
>>
>>17015665
Tell him it is unacceptable and you won't tolerate it again and don't. Trust him if you want but be wary. His behavior is shady looking.
>>
>>17015669
how so? genuinely curious since i try to get better at stuff like that
>>
>>17015670
Maybe he's just high?
>>
>>17015674
>He was honest with you about seeing her, so there could be a genuine explanation for his behaviour.
because he knows that i'm ok with that. but it's fairly weird after all the other stuff that happened today

and no, i don't want to speak to him atm. i don't think i'll be able to be reasonable and calm/mature at all
>>
>>17015670
>his response was: oh...
>like he didn't even read the previous texts i wrote
>>17015681
>he ghosted on me the whole day
Yeah, if this is atypical then someone might have passed him something at that party that didn't do what he was expecting.
It'll be easier to tell how sober/sane he is in person, pretty hard through text.
>>
>>17015655
Asian girls are just as slutty as western girls. The ones who stay virgins by choice are from high-class families who would definitely not accept a foreigner.

It will take some years maybe, but eventually you will realize how foolish you have been as a kid. You will not be given a pure virgin waifu automatically. Virginity is seriously overrated anyway, and it's an archaic concept.
>>
>>17015681
I'll just be honest. I cheated in the past and did exactly what he's doing. Telling you he's with her is what is called "hiding in plain sight".

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck odds are it isn't a turtle.
>>
>>17015688
I'm saying it'll be your fault too when you both break up.
1. You are getting paranoid over no concrete reason.
2. You don't have proof of him cheating.
3. You chose the wrong guy. You should have spent more time before committing to him.
>>
>>17015677
>Really?
100%. never had anything like that happened before... that's why i'm not going to jump to conclusions too fast

> just tell her that you're worried about him and that he's acting strange
but what exactly about his behaviour IS strange? i can't pinpoint it. i'm retarded like that

and yes, i plan to talk to him later this evening. but i have no idea how
>>
Which is more likely to cause the end to a relationship, her being suspicious he cheated, or him being suspicious she cheated?
>>
>>17015689
he's a health nut and wouldn't do any drugs. pretty sure about that. he's very serious about his bodies wellbeing
>>
>>17015700
When you go awol suddenly and a chick is involved it is because she spread those legs.

It's like the old joke. How do you get a man to cheat on his wife? Ask him to.
>>
>>17015694
i'll keep that in mind. thanks!

>>17015697
yeah, i have thought about that option too. but why would you do that? why would you lead somebody on like that? fuck

>>17015699
oh, i don't plan on accusing him of cheating or breaking things up if talking with him makes any reasonable sense
>>
THE PLOT CHICKENS!
I'm enjoying the drama.
>>17015665
>i answered to not hurry too much
You shouldn't have done that.
>>
>>17015695
It's because of my religious reasons.
I'd stay virgin for life than breaking my religious beliefs.

Thanks for the replies though.
>>
>>17015709
why? i actually need some time to calm my titts again.

oh, and he texted if he should bring dessert. to make it up again... ok then
>>
>>17015707
well, he ghosted the whole day. i have no clue where he was. he just said he's going to that chick NOW. i don't know where he has spent the last night/day though
>>
>>17015700
>but what exactly about his behaviour IS strange?
Not responding to texts for an entire day.
Apparently waking up at 7:00 PM without having narcolepsy.
Totally forgetting a carefully planned event.
Seeming drunk/stoned/high over texts.
Going to [girl X]'s place when the plan was for him to come over to yours.
>>
>>17015714
Texting her.
>>
>>17015720
good list. thanks. this will be helpfull when talking to him.

>>17015722
i really hope you are terribly wrong
>>
My GF of 2 years just split up with me saying she wants me to fuck other women then get back to her. It's not the first time this she's said it but she seems serious now. I /don't/ think she is doing it because she wants to sleep around herself. She is just convinced for some reason I will cheat on her and says she's doing it so she doesn't get heartbroken in the future. She's saying nows an opportunity and i should take it.

It's fucking weird. I don't know how to react? Has anyone been in similar situation?
>>
>>17015711
>>17015720
>>17015722
oooh.
he asked if i'm mad now...ayy
what do i say? i'm not really mad. i'm more sad or dissapointed. but from his point of view, everything's fine apparently
>>
What does it mean when a girl lowers her gaze whenever you run into her?
>>
>>17015679
Maybe if he has Alzheimer's.

>>17015711
>why? i actually need some time to calm my titts again
Ah, that's good. I have not thought of that.
>>
>>17015731

Yeah, she wants to fuck another guy and wants you to do the deed first so she has an excuse to.
>>
>>17015731
>I don't know how to react?
Doesn't seem like you can do anything about the breakup itself at the moment. I guess do what you must to convince her you won't cheat?
>Has anyone been in similar situation?
Similar only because my gf doesn't mind me sleeping with other women and specifically stated she wants to watch me have sex with someone else.
>>
>>17015736
>Maybe if he has Alzheimer's.
thanks for the smile. i needed that.
>>
>>17015734
She doesn't likes a nigger like you.

STOP RACE MIXING
>>
>>17015749
But I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>17015732
We're only getting your side of the story, but still...

Send him a link to this thread?
>>
THIS IS THE BEST DRAMA I'VE SEEN ON /adv/ SO FAR.

>>17015745
You're welcome.

>>17015743
Lucky. I jelly of you.

>>17015754
lol
>>
>>17015754
i'm also very intersted of hearing his side of the story later.

ahahah, that would be pretty eye-opening. but nah. i'm going to tak that trough in private
>>
>>17015745
Maybe smell his fingers. Check for any marks she might have left on him.
>>
>>17015413
Yes, if it holds picture of you handling someone elses dick.

Or if it's an iPhone.

Seriously tho: no.
>>
>>17015759
>>17015761
what would i do without you guys! i love you so much...

update:
i answered to his question if i'm mad that yes, i was dissapointed, but that i would rather talk about that later and in person
>>
>>17015763
>smell his fingers
ewww... i don't want to smell any whores pussy on his fingers. ew ew ew

but good idea. i'll keep an eye open for stuff like that.
>>
File: openRelationship.png (689KB, 1221x1080px) Image search: [Google]
openRelationship.png
689KB, 1221x1080px
>>17015731
Pic related.
>>
>>17015753
Oh, then you are just ugly.
But still, it's better than being a nigger. :^)
>>
>>17015768
Smell his underwear, see if it smells like condom or cum.
Check his clothes and his whore body for lipstick marks.
>>
>>17015768
Hopefully he brushes his teeth well so you don't get her juices in your mouth.
>>
>>17015785
Not her, but dude that is gross.
>>
>>17015785
He showered. He's no fool.
>>
>>17015776
Well I guess you're right on that one.
>>
>>17015785
>whore body
kek. ok anon...

>>17015787
oh pls! don't do that to me...

update: i texted him to get me some time. i'm now cleaning up the kitchen, taking a shower and shitposting a live-stream on /adv/. his response was:
good idea, we'll talk about it later. can't wait to see you. just let me know when i should come over

aaaargh. i'm fucking torn
>>
>>17015797
no, he's clearly not. if he IS cheating, he has been a long time and has concealed it PERFECTLY!
>>
Is it ok to ask for a romantic relationship via text? I dated this girl, we kissed each other, but we somehow grew distant after the 3rd date or so.
I want to ask her via text(because it might take a while until we see each other again in person) if she is romantically intersted in me or if she sees me as a friend. Good idea?
>>
>>17015812
It sounds like he's only started in the last few days.
>>
>>17015829
how so?
i was suspicious af that "friend" before. but i brushed it off as me being a stuck up bitch and i didn't wanted him to "end a friendship" because of me
>>
>>17015824
It'd be better if you asked her in person. I don't think text is the way to go.
>>
>>17015840
You seem like you are jealous of the other girl.

Is she hotter than you? Don't lie on an anonymous board.
>>
>>17015810
He got what he wanted. Now that it is your turn he'll be on his best behavior.

Cheating isn't as hot if you get dumped.
>>
>>17015848
Cheating should be a criminal offence.
>>
>>17015840
Because it sounds like he hasn't gone awol before now. She might have been paying hard to get our recently became single.
>>
>>17015843
The issue is that she is giving me the cold shoulder recently and i am 75% sure there is no chance we have a future. I just want to ask her directly for the 25% chance that we should continue dating. I just hate waiting and not knowing where i stand with this girl.
>>
>>17015846
hm, no i don't think i'm jealous of her. as far as i know he spends way more time with me than with her. and up until today he never let me down in favor of her. i was just suspicious because i'm not used to a bf having a "best female friend" with which he spends time all alone frequently.

and i have no clue. i don't know her. he once showed me a pic of her and she's cute, yes. but it's hard to tell if she's objectively better looking than me. we are kind of the same type
>>
I asked my guy friend from another school to go to prom with me. He said "Maybe, I dunno, I'll think about it." i really like him so this annoyed me. Prom is in only a week now. How do I ask him if he's decided yet without sounding desperate, or should I go alone?
>>
>>17015859
Then ask her in person man. Feeling can't be conveyed through text. She may think like you are just casual if you text her.
>>
>>17015848
i swear to god if he is chating on me... no, actually i know i would just cry like a bitch and not talk to him ever again. god damn i'm such a pussy

>>17015856
might be an explanation. maybe he couldn't do it untill now. maybe he was too tempted or something...
nah, she had a break up a few months ago (got cheated on).
>>
>>17015864
Don't go to prom.

Don't feed those jews your fucking money.
>>
>>17015854
I agree. I was a cheater and would never do it again.

He's behaving a lot like I did though. I had a female friend I only thought of as a friend until one night she took her clothes off while I was there.
>>
>>17015866
You are right. I am just impatient and frustrated that she didnt want to meet up with me/ had better things to do this weekend.
>>
>>17015868
cuckold
ˈkʌk(ə)ld
verb
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
>>
>>17015868
oh, maybe he hooked up with a slut from going out with his friends... gawd, now i'm being really paranoid and grossed out

>I only thought of as a friend until one night she took her clothes off while I was there

yeah... about that. i trust HIM way more than HER. i dunno. i always thought she's just loving the attention and my concern was that one day she want's more of that.
>>
File: 1448651432830.png (355KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1448651432830.png
355KB, 500x520px
>>17015868
I don't think you give yourself enough credit. Pic related.
>>
>>17015884
what? are you saying i'm being cucked? fuck this shit. now i might officialy have become a meme
>>
>>17015876
>she took her clothes off
and you lost you mind? How are you gonna succeed in life with such low self control?
>>
>>17015887
thanks for the heads up, anon. i'm still learning as you can see
>>
>>17015895
I was young and my God was she hot.

You live and learn. I respect myself too much and the people I care about to ever repeat that.
>>
>>17015907
how old where you?
>>
>>17015901
How many chads are you gonna fuck before you settle for a beta provider?
>>
>>17015911
none
>>
>>17015914
So this guy is your first sexual partner?
>>
>>17015910

Whenever I'm in a relationship it is like women sniff that out and throw themselves at me. I'm single now and tempted to sport a wedding ring.
>>
>>17015919
No
>>
Weird question

I saw a naked guy running through a forest on tv, and his private parts were moving so much - i had never thought about it before what happens to mens' crown jewels when they run...

Doesnt it hurt in a way?? Wouldnt u prefer to wear shorts so it stays in 1 place more?
>>
>>17015928
Keep us updated, maybe make your own thread
>>
>>17015924
19 is old enough to be responsible in relationships. I hope your wife cheats you too.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 500x668px
>>17015941
I'll do that! I'm going to use pic related for the thread if anybody is interested
>>
>>17015914
> none

>>17015928
>No

what?
>>
>>17015940
Yes it hurts.
>>
>>17015948
Not married. I paid my price and learned a lesson. I doubt many men could have resisted the situation. That is why you don't let your men around other women.
>>
>>17015952
well, i'm not going to fuck any chads if this really results in a break up. but my bf wasn't my first one, so what's your question again?
>>
>>17015963
>>Tfw 4chan pays more attention to you than your boyfriend
>>
>>17015950
I made a thread with a variation of that image so you know what to watch for.
>>
File: sleepingBeauty.png (913KB, 611x647px) Image search: [Google]
sleepingBeauty.png
913KB, 611x647px
>>17015963
>well, i'm not going to fuck any chads
i think he was implying that you already have (your current boyfriend, and possibly any before him)

>>17015957
>I doubt many men could have resisted the situation. That is why you don't let your men around other women.
Or why you date an autist, en?

>>17015989
kek
>>
I'm almost 30 and still a virgin (yes cue the stupid wizard jokes) and am embarrassed by it. Ladies should I be?
>>
>>17016037
Dude here. No. Don't be embarrassed.
>>
>>17015950
Thanks. Wasn't what I was expecting, desu. Strange.
>>
Girls, how do you want to be hit on at parties? I'm newly single and am struggling with picking up womyns.
>>
Girls:
I'm in a situation where my gf dumped me. After the worst day of my life (so far), she begs for me back. We talked and she says that she feels insecure at times and tries to push me away. She gave me the whole "I wasn't feeling myself" thing and "it was the worst mistake I ever made" etc. I know she's telling the truth and IT IS insecurities that make her push me away, and not she's not some sadist who enjoys hurting me. what really bothers me is she told me that the thought of breaking up with me was tossed around in her mind a while before she told me it was over. (The news honestly came as a big surprise.) I take that she as breach of trust because now, if I take her back--I can't be sure what's going through her head. I told her she needs to be more open and communicate with me better, but I realize we had this same conversation before. I really think she wants to change and I even suggested therapy. I love her and want to take her back, but I am hesitant. I want to make sure things are different this time.

Also, my bros gf keeps asking to set me up with her friend. She is pretty adamant about it. (Despite me having a gf already.) Every time they'd ask, I'd say no. There's no way I'd do that to my gf. But after this whole incident, idk. I wouldn't go behind her back, I'd let her know but Ik that would completely destroy her. It's sad to admit that my trust in her is less, but its true.
>>
>>17016273
You should take a break for several weeks, therapy is a good option. go out with bros.
>>
guys:
1. how to i avoid beta orbiters or whatever they are called?
2. what is the best way to leave clear that you don´t have any interest in any contact besides removing them from facebook?
i seem to be a magnet for the orbiters and they just don´t fucking understand that i don´t answer to them because they annoy me.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.