[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Senior in high school >Finally got gf >Both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1459097797792.jpg (43KB, 507x386px) Image search: [Google]
1459097797792.jpg
43KB, 507x386px
>Be me
>Senior in high school
>Finally got gf
>Both our first relationship
>Don't know what we're doing
>Still haven't held her hand
Help me out with my charisma, buds
>>
>senior in high school
Just don't be a dick.
There, you're already ahead of the game.
>>
>Finally got gf
>no actual physical contact
Um...... doesn't sound like you have a girlfriend, bro.
>>
File: Mad-Max-Fury-Road-05272015.jpg (182KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Max-Fury-Road-05272015.jpg
182KB, 970x545px
>also senior in hs
>think I'll finally get a gf
>involve myself everywhere and put myself out there
>become well known for breaking an over decade old weightlifting record
>all I get are bitches playing games
I feel so above this yet so upset I see lesser men with girls while I'm left jack shit. I'm better than this and that is the upsetting part.
>>
>>17013711
>i can lift heavy objects and put them down again and therefore am worthy of female intimacy
sounds like you got an ego problem
>>
>>17013685
It won't last anyways. You'll eventually get bored and want to explore other relationships (all of which will turn out to be women playing games and cucking you resulting in you rueing the day you dumped your highschool sweetie). So who cares really
>>
>>17013705
>Gf
>Haven't held hands
I think we have a case of friendzoning here, or if not, quiet cuckoldry.

Poor, poor, 17 year old OP
>>
>>17013720
It's more than that. I've gained notable repoire among my male counterparts and cannot go anywhere without being chatted up by them. So I do have value. On top of that I realize lifting may only get you so far and make a point to not fall into the meathead catagory by making myself familar with dance styles as well as clubs that pique my interest . I fail to see what I'm doing wrong to not have a gf.
>>
>>17013741
You're being a tryhard.
Try to do fun things without getting a girl for a while.
>>
>>17013741
>I've gained notable repoire among my male counterparts and cannot go anywhere without being chatted up by them. So I do have value. On top of that I realize lifting may only get you so far and make a point to not fall into the meathead catagory by making myself familar with dance styles as well as clubs that pique my interest .
What you fail to realize is that absolutely none of this matters to anyone but you.
>>
>>17013741
It's great that you've got the physical shit down. But now your personality is the issue. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>17013753
Fucking how? Is being interesting tryhard? Is making myself stand out in a positive manner from all the other no skill trash tryhard? I once was a sorry sap with no direction in life and I knew damn well I deserved to be rejected and alone. But I changed. I put myself to work and remolded myself into something undeniably attractive. Now you mean to tell me that one can just shift goal posts and all of a sudden I'm overqualified? What fresh he'll is this?
>>
>>17013741
You're triggering their faggot senses.
>>
>>17013764
But how? I suppose you're right. At times I can be hard to connect with and akward moments are not stranger to me. How does one fix personality? I'm no stranger to self improvement but this seems to be my tragic flaw.
>>17013757
Then what does!! Honest to god I can't stand being alone anymore. I try again and again but it slips just out of reach. As if some invisible force is yanking it from me for its amusement. When does the ride end?
>>
>>17013794
Think more of other people, try to be a genuinely nice person and people will naturally want to be around you. What you're currently doing, (being self-absorbed) will do the opposite.
>>
>>17013685
>>Still haven't held her hand

jesus
meanwhile some dude is probably ballsdeep in that every night.

>>17013741
hahaha
>>
>>17013798
I come off as self absorbed now because I'm sick of this bs back and forth game I of all people should not be losing. But in person I'm very sincere and to the point. I make a point to not be too nice though. Cause we all knows what happens to the poor fools who decide to be nice guys.
>>
>>17013811
>I of all people
You don't see this?
>>
>>17013820
Again I'm smart with how I view myself compared to how I present myself. I know im alot better than a vast majority of the people I talk with. But I don't go around with such and attitude. I know full well being this prideful will get me nowhere but the point stands. I'm better than others yet women don't see me that way and I end up at infuriating dead ends while people who have accomplished much less get to be happy while I just burn up inside.
>>
When i was 16 i was already balls deep in my gf. Make a move nigger
>>
>>17013831

Random anon jumping in here.

>Again I'm smart with how I view myself compared to how I present myself. I know im alot better than a vast majority of the people I talk with.
>I'm better than others yet women don't see me that way
Look. You may think you present yourself in a certain light, but in dealing all my life with people like you, there are certain things you may say or do (that you're not aware of) that are dead giveaways for narcissism. And it's a major people repellent. You probably are physically better than a lot of the people around you, but it's personality that matters. And it's why these lesser people, who aren't narcissistic, are much better off. Every post you make is dripping with entitlement. That is what you need to work on, anon. Looking good will only get you so far.
>>
>>17013840
Major people repelent? I just got finished saying my male peers adore me and I notice that hungry look some girls give me when I pass by. It's just when I decide to go after them I'm met with bullshit I'm way above. And what's the alternative to not acting confident? You think acting like a weak willed beta that is unsure of himself will really improve myself? Girls love confidence, unless you're gonna sit here and tell me being unsure is what gets their gears turning.
>>
>>17013854
>Confidence is key
Yeah man, you be confident in your repeated failure.
>>
>>17013859
Still haven't heard that great alternative bitch. And I already said I get attention so it definitely isn't my confidence.
>>
>>17013868
You have heard it actually. You just haven't actually thought about it. Also, nice move calling the person trying to help you a bitch. That stellar personality will definitely get you somewhere.
>>
>>17013854
>I just got finished saying my male peers adore me and I notice that hungry look some girls give me when I pass by.
And that's still not getting you anywhere, especially once you finish school. These are superficial relationships--you don't seem to get that. Anyone worth anything is going to stay far away from you.

>And what's the alternative to not acting confident? You think acting like a weak willed beta that is unsure of himself will really improve myself?
Your thinking is too black and white. There's also a huge difference between confidence and narcissism, guy. You're oozing with the latter.

>Girls love confidence, unless you're gonna sit here and tell me being unsure is what gets their gears turning.
Jesus Christ. See above. You don't have a humble bone in your body.
>>
File: Os9amVG.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
Os9amVG.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>>17013775
>>
>>17013879
I'm sorry. I think I'm just at the stage where I'm unraveling and getting continously more upset and more aware of my failings. I hate losing and I hate rejection and deep down I know you're absolutely correct. I feel like a failure and these continued failings aren't helping.
>>
>>17013868
Attention isn't the issue. Keeping people around and forming lasting relationships is. You attract like-minded people. Why don't you understand this? Maybe you'll learn when you're in your mid-20s and you've blasted your way through easy women before finally succumbing to depression because no one genuinely wants you for who you are. You'll probably spend a lot of time on /fit/ in those really sad tfwnogf threads.
>>
>>17013898
So what do you suggest I do then? To fundimentally change myself.
>You'll probably spend a lot of time on /fit/ in those really sad tfwnogf threads.
Hits home mis amino
>>17013899
Im lifting rn. So tell me. How do I stop being self centered.
>>
>>17013923
>So what do you suggest I do then? To fundimentally change myself.
Start by changing your outlook on yourself and your life. You don't deserve anything and should be grateful for what you have. You are entitled to nothing. You aren't better than anyone else. Keep reminding yourself of these things and you'll start to carry yourself differently. Start feeding your mind; reading more is never bad. You may also want to pay attention to the type of women that are attracted to you--hotter than hell but vapid, shallow and loud. Go for the quiet and slightly less attractive girls that don't spend all their time on Facebook or in front of a camera/mirror. Don't hurt anyone, and be upfront about what you want, but do some casual relationships for experience.
>>
>>17013685
Sup, Jordan.
>>
>>17013685
There's no advice that can really help you, you're both young and inexperienced and it's gonna be awkward for a while. You just gotta ride it out and learn what you can.
>>
>>17013741
So have you tried actually talking to girls and trying to get on their level?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.