[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a (technical) virgin* >legit never done anything sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1342986487699.png (156KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
1342986487699.png
156KB, 592x592px
>be a (technical) virgin*
>legit never done anything sexual with anyone ever
>legit a little scared of doing sexual things with others, in general, out of inexperience
>tfw actually really loose in the rear from playing with myself all the time

*I've never done anything with anyone else, but I play with myself a lot

I fear that my first time with an actual human being, it'll be terrible because my butt's already agape from the toys I use. Is that valid? Is that bad? I'm not a slut, I just love my own hands. But, y'know, all of my hands, like, the whole fist...?
>>
>>17013634
Ew.
>>
>>17013634
>I fear that my first time with an actual human being, it'll be terrible because my butt's already agape from the toys I use. Is that valid? Is that bad? I'm not a slut, I just love my own hands. But, y'know, all of my hands, like, the whole fist...?
What the fuck.
>>
feels good man
>>
Shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 444x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 444x331px
My biggest question is honestly, are you male or female?
>>
>>17013634
>>17013644

Whether or not that feels good, fisting is considered extreme (and destroys anal for the other person). Not really worth it when your ass is a wind sock.
>>
>>17013651
Does it matter?
>>
>>17013640
I'm bashful about sex, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun, does it?
>>
File: 1454298569324.jpg (44KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1454298569324.jpg
44KB, 500x730px
>>17013651
Come on..

>>17013634
hay OP I cant say I'm at your level, but I can assure you the majority of how "loose" you feel will go away over time, frequently tense your butt maybe it tightens it slowly over time. Granted, having a high libido this might be difficult but give yourself a week if you can and youll see a change im sure. Just be happy you actually can have fun with yourself.

Your kinks and such are only part of your sexual character and really aren't a problem, its just a case of communicating and being cooperative with the other person you're with.
Any part of you can be good or bad, pushing you body to the extreme can and will leave your body a little loose, but remember some people will love this. Others enjoy fisting and toying each other, so please dont worry.

Hooking up randomly with others you just need to put forward any concerns you have, but I cant really give any advice on hooking up...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.