[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make thread on /adv/ last week about asking qt3.14 oneitis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: LUovlnI.jpg (93KB, 696x950px) Image search: [Google]
LUovlnI.jpg
93KB, 696x950px
>make thread on /adv/ last week about asking qt3.14 oneitis coworker out
>ask coworker if she wants to get coffee, via email
>she didn't even give me a reply
i think i'll be a kissless virgin forever. what do?
>>
>>17013495
Maybe she didn't see the e-mail. Just walk up to her and ask her.
>>
File: RAGE.png (862KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.png
862KB, 1024x768px
>email
well theirs your problem there anon. You gotta be confident and cheerful IN PERSON ASKING HER
>>
>>17013501
This was the exact same thing I was about to post.

Do you get how fucking weird asking a person out over email is when you could of just done it in person and how insecure/weak it comes across?
>>
>>17013499
>>17013501
>>17013516
i would have, but i never see her in person. last time i physically saw her was in november

i won't see her much anymore either as she switched offices, same city, just another location
>>
>>17013520
If you really care you would go the extra mile anon
>>
>>17013527
how would i though?

if i do ever see her again, should i ask her out in person. or just forget about her?
>>
>>17013536
So wait... how did you get her email and not her phone number?
>>
>>17013536
Your obviously giving a shit right now pound her bro. Be confident. Act like there's happiness in life and your gonna share that with her.
>>
>>17013550
we're coworkers. there was a "goodbye" email since she was leaving offices. i wished her goodluck, she replied 'thanks'. and then i replied and said we should get coffee

i have her number too (worked together on a project before), but never texted her, didn't want to just text her out of nowhere

>>17013551
even if she didn't reply to my email, i should still try to ask her out?
>>
>>17013567
Dude, dude... dude. I hate to break it to you, but you've missed your chance.
>didn't want to just text her out of nowhere
You should of made you move when you were working on the project in person.

You also dropped the ball by not making a point to make plans after you got that email. Lastly, if you found out that she was leaving through an email it's obvious that you didn't have a strong connection beforehand.

TIme to move on. Next time, have some balls.
>>
>>17013586
This is correct. You gotta strike when the fire is hot. Now, you're pretty much trying to revive a dead horse.

Next time don't be such a pussy when you have contact to her in person.
>>
>>17013567
>'thanks'
>didn't reply back again

She's not interested.
>>
Women have a serious problem with saying no. Dont they understand how cuntish it is to completely ignore someone? Give me a fucking answer. Not OP just had to vent
>>
>>17013617
In OPs context it sounds like she barely even knew him. Her icing him out was probably the easiest way of saying no.

Instead of her having to go into her reasons of declining or making up some bullshit excuse, simply not replying is a clear indication that she didn't want to do it.
>>
>>17013617
My. Sides.

Dude - he didn't even have her phone number.

She replied 'thanks' to whatever he typed out to her mass goodbye email - meaning she probably didn't even know the guy - he was prob just some dude who liked her from afar and never made real conversation

She probably looked at his 'asking her out' email and said to herself "Who in the fuck is this random person??"

Why would she go out of her way saying 'Oh well um I'm really sorry but I um well.. don't actually know who the fuck you are so please leave me alone.." as opposed to just ignoring this weirdo?
>>
>>17013627
"I'm not interested, sorry. Thanks for the offer!"
This indication is even clearer. Whats better is it shows at least some degree of basic human courtesy.
>>
>>17013673
And then he'll reply with "But why not? I'm a real nice guy once you get to know me, give me a chance! :^)"
>>
>>17013690
Bingo.
>>
>>17013586
i knew before the email that she was leaving, i saw her in november and we talked about it a little

it's true i didn't really know her that well though

>>17013597
>Next time don't be such a pussy when you have contact to her in person.
i should have

>>17013662
i did have her number, we have talked before, i'm not just a random person. but wasn't that close
>>
>>17013690
See its sad that you have to go to memes to justify that shit. Like anything is okay when its a weirdo or fuckin' creep on the other side, because they are below human.
>>
>>17013690
*check out phone
oh shit uhm I'm busy, I have to go now, see you around
*walk away
>>
what do i do if i ever see this grill again. doubt i will. but just in case

avoid her entirely? be friendly and pretend like i never asked her out?
>>
>>17013617

> Thinks women are cunts, doesn't understand why they won't talk to him.

Good luck with life
>>
>>17013767
Yeah just be friendly. Don't be fucking awkward
>>
>>17013809
Haha, you haven't seen the completely normal & decent conversations I've had with women that were tanked for whatever fucking reason. Nor the frequency.
>>
>>17013846
o-okay
>>
sorry op. She should have politely declined. That is just common courtesy, I don't know when it became socially acceptable to just ignore someone who asks you out- I've certainly never done that.

It may have worked out if you had asked her sooner/in person, but it also may not have. Just learn from this experience for next time.
>>
>>17014610
dude, it sounds like you barely know her. is love just visual to you?
>>
>>17014646
I just asked her for a coffee... isn't that a way to get to know someone
>>
File: 1449029040643.jpg (89KB, 634x580px) Image search: [Google]
1449029040643.jpg
89KB, 634x580px
>>17013495
>>
>>17013495
You certianlty will be a kissless virgin forever if you just give up. Thats 100% for sure.

Go out there and have fun asking girls out, don't make it such a big deal. Make rejection your aim - see how many different ways you can be rejected - this will cripple your fear of rejection and you will be rejection proof.

Study the techniques of great salespeople - notice that they greatest ones got rejected the most before they made a success.

As soon as you give up, you will never get your goal. Thats certain.
>>
>>17013495
She should have been polite and turned you down but society doesn't really enforce politeness on women. You can be butthurt about it or you can accept it and move on.
>>
File: You_Have_Been_Visited_by_Elliot.jpg (59KB, 687x720px) Image search: [Google]
You_Have_Been_Visited_by_Elliot.jpg
59KB, 687x720px
>>17014721
>>
>>17014721
>>17014756
>he goes on an advice forum and shitposts
kys my man
>>
>>17013495
>>ask coworker if she wants to get coffee, via email
... and you haven't had HR issue you a warning for being inappropriate yet?
>>
>>17014714
you said you have oneitis for her when you barely know her. also you asked her out with an email lol
>>
>>17014767
it's just coffee. not like my email was crude or anything
>>
>>17014756
THANK YOU SUPREME GENTLEMAN
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.