[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At a local cafe I go to most days works a girl I'm completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1454385500654.jpg (351KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1454385500654.jpg
351KB, 2048x1536px
At a local cafe I go to most days works a girl I'm completely infatuated with, I have 2 possible ways of approaching

Option 1. One day I go in and simply ask her to do something. Modesty aside, (I need to be as clear as possible about my situation to get the right advice) we're about equals in looks.

Problem: Don't girls hate trying to be picked up while working? I can imagine they would. But any other opportunity is stalkerish

Option 2. I've been looking for a different job, and I have years of Cafe experience. I kind of want to apply and work at this place regardless of her. Should I work there and get to know her first so it's not as weird when I ask her out/can know if she has a boyfriend first?

Problem: If I ask her out while working there, and she says no, that's the most awkward shit for a long time till one of us quits.

Which option is better /adv/?
>>
>that's the most awkward shit for a long time till one of us quits

This is one of the main reason why workplace love is generally avoided. You should only approach her if you're certain that she would say yes or you're the workplace alpha guy.
>>
>>17013458
Does that you mean think the first option? Or should I try and become the workplace alpha?
>>
Depends. How often do you chat with her while at this cafe?
>>
>>17013474
Never had a conversation, just basic pleasantries, but I've deliberately done that because I figured if I had a chat with her every visit, if I got a job there it would look like she's the reason I started working which is creepy (though that is part of the reason)
>>
>>17013481
In my opinion, going in, starting a simple conversation at a quiet time of the day (maybe near close) a couple of times, then just asking her to hang out might be a good course of action.
>>
>>17013494
Might I come across as annoying though? I'd hate for her to be like "Ugh this guy again" every time I come in because she knows I'll talk to her
>>
>>17013517
That's why you talk to her. If you can get her involved in a good conversation that lasts 15 minutes, and she doesn't seem annoyed at that point, that's the go ahead to ask her out.
>>
>>17013561
That's actually incredibly helpful advice I can't believe I didn't think of it, thank you very much
>>
>>17013569
Good luck. And if things don't work out, after being upfront and genuine about wanting to go out with her, you might still even earn a spot as a favorite customer at the cafe while she works there.
>>
Try not to ask her out when she's on the clock though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.