[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help >Likes girl >Girl from NZ >She's leaving in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: sadpepe.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
139KB, 917x871px
Help
>Likes girl
>Girl from NZ
>She's leaving in two months
>known her for 8 months

What do I do /adv/?
I want to tell her but I'm a pussy
>>
stop being a pussy and tell her man
>She's leaving in two months
you MUST tell her within the two months
asap and pray for the best
>>
>>17013380
thanks anon
kek to you
I'll do it on monday when she gets back from LA
>>
Long Distance Relationships are the best.
none of that sex shit to muck things up

How do I meet girls from other side of the planet?
maybe chat with her online, get her all horny so she jumps some local guy, and then i can pat myself on the back and say "I did that" got some guy laid, without really trying.

do you think she'll send me pictures so I can be a cuck? that would be so cool, don't you think?
>>
>>17013239
Two months is heaps of time bro, damn I wish I had that with the girl I'm in love with. Don't get into the same boat as me when the girl is on the other side of the earth, starting to move on with her life and you're trying to come up with something.

Confess to her but don't go full retard, say something like "hey ____, I think you're a beautiful person, I really like you and want to get to know you better".
Do something for her that will make her miss and think about you, give her something, take her somewhere nice.

Keep in mind though that if things work out, you're in for a long distance relationship and those can be sketchy.

Best of luck bruu
>>
File: hapepepe.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hapepepe.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>>17013463
thanks man. I'm not sure what I'll say yet, but I hope I don't fuck it up
>>
>>17013468
Good man, love doesn't come for free, it's going to take some courage but just be confident in yourself. If you don't get it off your chest then the pain will stay with you for way longer than a rejection would.
>>
>>17013528
Yeah, good point anon. All the more reason I need to tell her soon
>>
>>17013239

Tell her, because of:

what if she felt something too.
>>
>>17013239

id just tell her in a casual way. ask her to hang out one last time before she leaves, do something a little special, and while on this 'date' just mention that you always had a thing for her, gonna miss her etc. dont do it sad and pathetic. do it like 'oh bummer'.

best case scenario, you get a fun night with a hot gal and maybe some sex.

worst case scenario you lose a little money on a date she doesnt care about but you learn not to be a pussy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.