[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feelings for shitty internet girls who I know I shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1448778091863s.jpg (3KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
1448778091863s.jpg
3KB, 125x108px
I like to play MMOs and I hate when there's a girl/girls in the guild. I'm a thirsty faggot so I get sort of jealous when other people talk to them, I think about what it'd be like if we were together,, etc, even though I know the chances of it happening are extremely unlikely and it wouldn't be nearly as fulfilling as a real life relationship. Anyway, I'm playing an MMO, all the people are nice in my guild, I wasn't attracted to this girl. Somehow I end up with her nudes, I start getting more attached, she has a husband, I manage to get less attached since I know nothing will happen. Had a chat with her and it made me feel better and helped me see her as a friend. Anyway, last night I got drunk and started doing shit I'm ashamed of like stalking her character. Enough to the point were she had me join a private channel and tell me to stop bothering her. Anyway, that sort of sobered me up, and I stopped. Getting to the point, today all I could really think about is her,, but I don't know if romantically. I don't know. My stomach has been in knots thinking about it and I just want to get it off my mind. And now I can't even talk to my guildies, it just feels weird and strained.
>>
>>17013100
Continuing from that, I'm a 23 yo virgin, never had a gf, it's hard for me to talk to girls irl. I've tried online dating but it never got to a date and my area is slim pickings really.

Still live with pparents, graduated college almost a year ago, I haven't really done anything today and it's made me resolve to start sending out applications this weekend.

Anyway, I'm really wondering how I can stop having feelings for these shitty girls I know I shouldn't have feelings for and how do I get it off my mind and how do I repair my relationship with everyone?
>>
>>17013100
Talk to other girls until you quit thinking about her, or talk to your friends about it to get your mind off of it. This is what I do.

If that isn't enough for you, bother the fuck out of her until she blows up on you. I've had some of my stubborn as fuck friends do this in the past, and it seems to work.
>>
>>17013109
That's the thing though, where can I talk to other girls? I don't want to have this girl blow up on me because she's decently cool, I'd rather be able to treat her as a friend and not someone who I get jealous of when she talks to other people and makes me feel like I'm going to through up from anxiety
>>
>>17013121
Literally half of the human population is female.

How old are you?
>>
>>17013146
23. But I don't really have an interest in talking to random girls outside. Or I feel like that's not the place to do it. I'm not going to walk up to a girl in a bookstore or grocery store or whatever and start talking to them. They're there for a reason, probably not to talk to random guys.

Preferably something I could do tonight to get it off my mind
>>
>>17013155
Go to sleep and look for shit to do tomorrow. I suggest finding medicine with diphenhydramine in it.

I used to play a lot of video games (shooters, not MMOS though), but I quit for various reasons. Your issue of having trouble finding women happens to be one of them.
>>
File: 1450552982802.jpg (163KB, 625x604px) Image search: [Google]
1450552982802.jpg
163KB, 625x604px
>>17013100
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.