[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Flags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: beach korra.jpg (460KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
beach korra.jpg
460KB, 1920x1080px
>Started dating girl
>Know she has a promiscuous history
>Date her anyway cause she's cute as fuck and Im lonely as fuck
>Fast foward 4 months
>Practically everyone including her family is calling her a slut in some way or another
>Close friends and some family warning me about her
>Just now she denied having sex with someone I know before we started dating, even though I know for sure she did.

I know for a fact she's lying, but she keeps denying it. I don't know what my next move is. I don't care about her past, but it's the fact that she's lying about this that's getting to me.
>>
>>17013026
>Date her anyway cause she's cute as fuck and Im lonely as fuck

This is never not a recipe for disaster
>>
>>17013052
>double negative
What's the point of that, other than the fact you're a double nigger?
>>
>>17013026
How do you know that she's lying?
>>
>>17013072
Emphasis
>>
>>17013026
Relationships need to have trust. You know you can't trust her, what's stopping her from cheating again?
You deserve better than that but are hesitant to move on. You'll be fine, another girl will come along and things will be better.
>>
>>17013026
I have one piece of advice. It's very difficult to have sex without an erect penis. Make sure your dick is hard before having sex with her or her family members. It's very difficult to penetrate a vagina with a flaccid cock.
>>
>>17013026
She WILL cheat on you. You have to decide how you feel about that. fucking run
>>
Fuck like rabbits and then break up with her. She isn't worth being in a long term relationship with.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.