[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really racist and I need to get over it. any help to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1457400655983.png (949KB, 725x751px) Image search: [Google]
1457400655983.png
949KB, 725x751px
I'm really racist and I need to get over it.

any help to getting over my racism?
>>
>>17012936
There really is not much to horribly dislike besides Blacks desu
>>
Stop going on 4chan and other sites that feed your hatred
Go outside and talk to people

There's good and bad to be found in every race. Every prejudice I've ever had has been proven right MANY times, and then proven wrong enough times that I've learned not to jump to conclusions about people. Trust your first impressions, but you shouldn't really have a first impression before you've talked/interacted a bit
>>
>>17012936
Maybe date outside you normal sphere
>>
Move somewhere multi-cultural and get out of whatever little bumfuck town you're in. And I mean somewhere really multi-cultural, not some place where minorities are shepherded into the shit run-down areas of town and have to turn to crime. People is just people, dude. Cultures and practices vary, but people are the same deep down; we want the same shit, we're scared of the same shit and we have the same instincts and urges. If you expose yourself to the world and you don't realise that you're just a retard desu. If you have the time and money travel the world a bit.
>>
>>17013007
Yea; "multi-culturalism" is working soooo well in Europe right now. OP, homogenous communities are the best communities. Look at Japan, Korea, and Scandinavian countries (before they went to shit) for examples.
>>
>>17013016
But anon, Japan made Korea go to shit and they are the same culture
>>
>>17013016
I live in London, which has been highly multi-cultural since like the 60's, and to some extent before. How is it failing? Ever left North Carolina?
>>
>>17012936
Multiculturalisim is shit and if you go looking for minorities to befriend you could find out that the racist stereotypes are true. But if someone isnt a complete human fuckup judge them off of character.
>>
>>17013022
North carolina is the shit muhammed. Go bin a knife.
>>
Go to a concert and see how fucking chill the black guys and mexican girls can be

Or go to a piano bar and watch the old black man jam out on the piano in E minor and ask his some questions about his musical life.
>>
>>17012970
Sounds like confirmation bias bullshit.

I have traits that are typically associated with blacks and Indians, but because I'm white, you probably wouldn't think that. Race has zero correlation with behavior. Culture does.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.