[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you write that you have feelings for her without making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1458339789428.jpg (27KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1458339789428.jpg
27KB, 640x625px
How do you write that you have feelings for her
without making it look like a robot wrote it
>>
>>17012884
Study poetry and practice writing poetry. Poetry is becoming a lost art.
>>
>>17012884
Only betas write it out

Go out and show her your hard dick and tell her you're going to fuck her harder than a Syrian immigrant at a girl scout convention
>>
I already wrote something, but it sucks more everytime I read it again
>>
>>17012890

Write poetry about her, but not for her. Unless she's super artsy and obviously likes that sort of thing, poetry will embarrass you. Been there, done that. Never again. Poetry is a good gift for someone you're already with though.
>>
>>17012884
You tell her you have feeling for her using your own words even if they sound like robot. Do you really want to start a relationship off with bullshit you copy and past from us? because that means she likes us not you.
>>
>>17012890
That's true but do people still use poetry for that purpose?
>>
>>17012903
You're right
>>
>>17012884
It doesn't have to be all poetic and amazing. Just say how you feel without coming on too strong. Throw something that you like about her in there.
Or you can be more casual and just see if she wants to hang out sometime.
>>
>>17012903
>Do you really want to start a relationship off with bullshit

All relationships start off on bs anon. Use whatever you think will work.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.