[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a loner who has no friends and was rejected twice, my parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 284x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 284x370px
I am a loner who has no friends and was rejected twice, my parents want me to go to my prom, should I? I hate nearly everyone at my school.
>>
>>17012838
I didn't go to my prom. Hated everyone, sure I could have gotten a date though. Was too afraid to ask anyone.

Not a big deal if you don't go. You'll do cooler things. I ended up joining the military and partying and fucking all the time anyway.
>>
>>17012838
>No friends
>Hate everyone at my school
Don't go to prom, you'll probably be fucking miserable. I urge you to make some friends though.

>rejected twice
Who gives a fuck? I've been rejected about as much as I've had girls who reciprocated.

Talk to a girl for a little while, then see if she's taking someone to prom. If not, then ask her. If you ask a complete stranger (I don't know if you do this but this is 4chan and people here are socially retarded), then you're extremely likely to get rejected unless you are very attractive.
>>
>>17012838
Just go bro, it's a rite of passage and you'll regret it later in life. When you're on your deathbed, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the things that you did. It's just a few hours of your life, suck it up and at least show up.
>>
>>17012838
I want to prom alone.

Nailed the shy nerdy girl who i never even spoke too. Then we never spoke after that.
>>
I'm very happy that I decided against going to prom. Save yourself the money and the stress. You'll be thankful you did.
>>
>>17012838
Yes you should go.

I know it goes against your worldview but your relationships with people is one of the few things that matter. Human society is social, not technocratic. If you develop social skills you can be powerful, if you only develop technical skills you will have a difficult life.
>>
>>17012876
Good point
>>
>>17012876
If you can develop technical skills you can develop a method to systematically destroy humanity

Its easy street from there
>>
>>17012847
And how's it going now...?
>>
>>17012876
Not when everyone is a cunt to you, or you geniunely hate being around those people.

Sure, take those opportunities. But do it with people you like.
>>
>>17012838

Why would you go if you have no friends and don't like anyone? You'll just stand around awkwardly and hate that you're by yourself. Ignore the retards proclaiming that high school prom is some divine moment in your life, you're like 18 nobody is going to give a fuck if you went to prom or not and only the welfare queens/single parents/low incomes treat high school like it's some holy period of life that defines you as an individual.
>>
>>17012858
>Nailed the shy nerdy girl who i never even spoke too. Then we never spoke after that.

This isn't my problem, but why did you stop talking to her ?
>>
>>17012838
If you're still here just make some friends at school or a club and don't go to prom.

It's your choice.
>>
>>17012926
Great. Have a good life. Got out this month a year ago. Going to school full time in DC area, have a beautiful girlfriend, have a brand new car, and a couple of thousand in the bank.

Can't complain one bit, besides politics, but what can anyone do about that?

Well I am far from family though
>>
>>17012838
Angsty faggot, you're not even out of high school yet, you don't know what misery and being truly alone even means.

Go to your fucking prom, kid.
>>
>>17012998
I envy you.
>>17013019
I bet you've ouched a girl's hand, or even had a friend invite you somewhere after middle school m8. I really don't want to hear about it when I have to live with this youth that thinks they know everything.
>>
>>17012971
Agree. Fuck it off. If you're not gonna enjoy yourself there's literally nothing else to gain from it.
>>
>>17013034
Good point. I was just hoping some girl might pity me and then find out through talking to me that I'm not a total fucking loser. It's not like I don't have social skills.
>>
>>17013034
/thread
>>
>>17012838
If you hate school don't bother your ass.
>>
>>17013061
It's more to please my parents since they really want me to
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.