[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I need advice about MDMA I bought two hits and it'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_zFNVY5uj.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
4L_zFNVY5uj.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So I need advice about MDMA
I bought two hits and it'll be my first time taking it
Should I take one hit or a half? Also how should I consume it ? Also can I drive within 3 hours?
I'm going to be going to a 80's themed club with some buddies and I want to have a good time

The guy said it was 88 pure crystal MDMA
>pic related
>>
>>17012805
your plan sounds bananas

>new drug
>new place
>driving

Don't drive and make sure at least one of your bros can get you home.
>>
>>17012805
What the fuck is a "hit"? Molly is sold by weight homie, and I wouldn't recommend more than like 30mg or so for your first time.
>>
>>17012805
>the guy said it was
Means nothing. Just take one "hit" and have a good time.

Get a milligram scale and test kits if you want to be not too stupid about it.
>>
>>17012805
>1 Buy a reagent kit
I buy from dancesafe.org, but it's really up to you. They're sold on Amazon too. Buy a kit that specifically tests for MDMA vs. other formulations, etc. This will allow you to test for the dominant compound and at least know, "Is it really MDMA?" There's lots of meth and other nasty shit being sold as MDMA.

>2 - A "hit" (aka a point) is 0.10 milligrams of the MDMA
I measure out my molly using a small scale into 0.10 caps. I buy empty plastic pills that I can break apart and fill with molly. I will also buy a cheap vitamin pack, break open the caps, empty the vitamins and fill them with MDMA. It just makes it so much easier to have it capped into points.

>3 Can I drive?
Most people cannot drive safely while rolling. Depending on how pure your stuff is and how sensitive you are to it, you might still be rolling 4 or 5 hours from now. I would not plan to drive a motor vehicle your first time rolling.
>>
>>17012923
Oops, I meant to say 0.1 grams = point.
>>
>>17012805
Is pic related your molly?
That don't look safe boi!
>>
>>17012805
I usually snort half a cap and pop the other half later. Goal is to stay at the peak for as long as possible and snorting it gets me going fast and eating the other half will metabolize it slower and keep my second peak kind of at a larger amplitude. If I'm already coming down I might snort the other half. Best bet is to uber, I hate driving on stimulants I get really anxious.
>>
>>17012805
Lol you got ripped off op
That's a packet of salt
>>
OP HERE SIX HOURS LATER
Okay so I did "one hit" and I'm pretty sure there was meth in it because I can't sleep and I still fucjing feel after only taking .1 G 6 hours ago
I'm freaking out now
I'm never doing this again
>>
>>17014116
>>17013011 Here to say I told you so.
>>
You be dumb you be dumb so very very dumb
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.