[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a girl to fucking dominate me. Any good online communities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
I want a girl to fucking dominate me.

Any good online communities I can get into?
>>
fetlife
chastitymansion

Still dominating woman are rare.
>>
>>17012667

Do you have experience with these websites?
>>
No, there isn't.

Definitely not fetlife, community is terrible there.

Been doing kinky shit for almost 10 years here.
>>
>>17012910
>>17012910
fat girls are the best doms arent they
>>
>>17012914
LOL!

Yes OP, keep that in mind, most Dommes are fat, so I hope you at the very least, don't mind chubby girls.
>>
>>17012953
That's been my experience so far

Chubby girls are just the best overall
>>
>>17012955
Some are ok, but i've noticed a trend where I live, its a new kind of chubby girls that aren't even nice or willing to do extra shit.
You could try collarspace (formerly collarme) if you live near a major city in the us. Here in canada its pretty much useless though, there's hardly any Dommes, and they usually have no pic, don't bother reading their messages, etc.
>>
>>17012910

tell us your story
>>
>>17012965
I just went to collarspace

its a really shitty web 1.0 quasi craigslist with 62 year olds

DO NOT WANT
>>
Find a girl you like, get into a relationship, start talking about your fantasies (and hers) and slowly introduce it. Start with her tying you up and blindfolding you then having her fun. My gf was 17 yo and pretty vanilla when we got together (~6 years ago). Now we play switch and do all kinds of humiliating things to each other. If you have no social skills and you want to do a kind of "meeting up on the internet for an awkward whipping and nipple clamps session" thing I can't really help you.
>>
>>17013006
I'm not that interesting.

>>17013017
sounds about right, i haven't looked in ages, and it was never good before.

>>17013044

Pretty much this is the best way, but the thread did kind of ask about online communities so i didn't mention it. It is probably your most realistic choice though, just watch out for super bossy girls, they're always in denial about how controlling they are, and claim to be "total subs" lol.
>>
>>17012660
Dude just find any woman and have her divorce you.

Trust me you will get fucking dominated.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.