[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can 22 yo guy go? No home, no family, no experience no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1459669601027.jpg (26KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1459669601027.jpg
26KB, 720x576px
Where can 22 yo guy go? No home, no family, no experience no nothing.

I made some money as translator and worked as a cunt in a small firm for couple of weeks but thats it.

Is there any place where i can go, get training a job and way to live?
>>
go to school where u get funded or free house and board then save the cash til u have an apartment then look for work.

i live in canada so idk if the states give u monthly checks for going to school
>>
>>17012354
I never even went to highschool cause my mother left and my stepfather could not sign my application form.

If i pushed that shit officialy there was a chance of social services taking me away so i just sat at home, hungry lel

My country does not give a shit to high school students, and only little shit to uni students.
>>
military will take care of you and give you time to get on your feet. it's one of the better decisions i've made so far.
>>
>>17012390
>no high school
AKA no military, sadly
>>
>>17012403
i see. well, if absolutely everything else fails, read up on edible plants, go check out a youtuber named Primitive Technology, and go build a house out in the woods. you can do whatever you want and pee on whatever you want. it honestly looks like a pretty good life.

if you use weed, you can probably grow in peace out there.
>>
>>17012415
I cant tell if you are mocking me or being serious...But to be honest i have been thinking of doing just that since i was 15. Maybe its finally time to walk the walk instead of just talking the talk.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 320x240px
>>17012403
All you need is a GED to join the US Army.

You NEED a high school degree to join the other branches though.

Source: 8 years Active Army, 68W and 68C
>>
>>17012428
Except i am from Czechia m8ty, so
>No high school no army
>>
>>17012437
Ok, well find a way to get to a French Foreign Legion recruiting station.

I know there's one in Paris.

When I was about to get out of the US army I was thinking about joining the FFL since I have combat experience and medical experience.

I've herd stories of people walking in foot from china to get to the FFL.

Email a recruiter and get your ass to a recruiting station.
>>
File: 654564694694684.jpg (745KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
654564694694684.jpg
745KB, 1944x2592px
>>17012451
I was reading a lot about it and in theory it sounds perfect except
>I had literally ZERO authority over me since i was 13

So...how would that work out? I am stubborn AF to be honest. The only way would be to completely break me

>Not physically fit
Not fat, but not used to heavy workload or even running at all pic related
>Longtime heavy smoker
Since 12
>Nearsighted
I dont know if that would be a problem.

All in all i doubt i would pass their rigorous physical and especially mental tests.

Any alternatives?
>>
>>17012354
Since when does Canada give money when you're in school?
>>
>>17012481
Kleinfelters syndrome go to

>>>/fit/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.