[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a really, really great girl about two months ago. I never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1457249352788.gif (722KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
1457249352788.gif
722KB, 500x323px
I met a really, really great girl about two months ago. I never have much friends, I just don't want to go out with people I'm not that interested in, it has to be someone special. She sees it the same way and we spend most of the time we're at dorm together. Both at uni.

The thing is, not long after we met she told me about her long lasting relationship with a girl which ended last summer. But she also briefly told me about a guy she used to date for a while before the girl.

I don't know what to do now...I love spending time with her and I can see that she likes it too. Yesterday we were sitting in a crowded bar and some dude who was sitting at our table, rolling a joint asked us if we are in love with each other. And yeah, lately I've been feeling like I'm falling in love with her. I just want to kiss her when we're together but I'm afraid I'd fuck everything up...how to deal with this situation?

I've never been much good with the first moves and this shit just got it even more complicated.
>>
File: www.png (197KB, 475x365px) Image search: [Google]
www.png
197KB, 475x365px
>>17012297
>>
lol u r a fag op, answer is obvious, ur into each other. U come here to gloat? She's telling u about her past coz she wants you to know about her. R u jelous? What's the problem here?
>>
>>17012693
Well she basically said that she is a lesbian.
>>
>>17012698
And I have a dick...see the problem?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.