[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find chubby girls more sexually attractive >would rather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>find chubby girls more sexually attractive
>would rather have relationship with more in shape girl (attitude, discipline, etc)

What can I do?
>>
>>17012135
Why would you?
>>
>>17012135
Dude chubby girls are the shit.
Fuck thigh gaps, I've always found fuller figured women more attractive.
>>
Find a chubby girl that exercises. One of the fittest girls I knew had a chubby body type, but she had muscle and could dance really well. Not every woman that exercises does it to lose weight.
>>
>>17012135

i tend to find older men 'more attractive' but they are shit for me to date, cuz im only 23. i use older men for sex, connect emotionally with younger guys. nto a big deal. if you are worried about settling down, dont worry, your fit girl will still retain her personality as she gets older and more chubby.

but your chubby girl will go to a full fatty as she gets older.
>>
>>17012137
why would I what?

>>17012144
exactly, but it's hard to have a social life and be with one exclusively, as people see something wrong with a guy who is with an "unattractive" girl.
>>
>>17012148
This. There are active girls that are chubby.
>>17012149
L O N D O N
>>
File: 734.png (223KB, 552x698px) Image search: [Google]
734.png
223KB, 552x698px
>>17012160

im a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>17012135
You can grow up a bit, have various unhappy relationships with people you think meet your physical ideal but don't actually turn you on, get to know some chubbier girls that destroy your harebrained preconceptions about discipline, attitude, and all else, and ultimately, if you're lucky, get a great thick girlfriend who puts up with you and meets your expectations.

Have fun!
>>
>>17012150
Grow up, who cares what others think.
>>
>>17012150
Grow up. Also she doesn't have to be ugly AND chubby. She can be pretty and curvy. Who gives a flying fuck who you are dating, what matters is that you're happy op.
>>
File: 1335367921277.gif (2MB, 228x275px) Image search: [Google]
1335367921277.gif
2MB, 228x275px
>>17012144
>>17012150

>literally pedestalling these pigs

Just wait until you see those stretch marks or how she eats like a pig at a trough. Don't think with your dicks you faggots.

>>17013223

I needed a laugh., thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 200x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 200x215px
>>17013263
>>
>>17013263
>implying I'm not into stretch marks and degredation
>>
>>17012135
I know a girl who eats well, and goes to the gym 3-5 days a week, and hikes to the top of a mountain once a week. She's been like this for years.

She is 250 lbs.(and she does carry it very well.).

Genetics man. Some people are just fat because they're fat. Maybe find some hypothyroidism help group. There's a sure bet to find girls who are fat for no reason, and within those girls I'm sure you'll find what you want.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.