[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lonley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 64856_m1260740674.jpg (24KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
64856_m1260740674.jpg
24KB, 300x250px
I'm very alone in life right now, I noticed that not a lot of people like being around me, if I meet a new person then overtime I push them away or they don't like me, example is me and another guy started working at the same place and we both made the same friends and overtime they all just pushed me aside for the other guy, they hangout they text they talk to him the other day one was like hey where is anon? I said idk and they said oh ok then walked away. Idk what is wrong with me but I seem to push everyone away from me. What are some social tips to help me connect morwith with people? What are some things I can talk about with new people when we are alone together? Basically I want to be a social person but I need a way to start somehow
>>
File: different.jpg (9KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
different.jpg
9KB, 229x250px
>>17012092
Just wanted to say i know that feel.
I can't give you any tips since i haven't had a friend in years, but at least know that you're not some kind of alien, there's more of us out there.
>>
>>17012092
You've overheard them talking, so you should know the kinds of things they like to talk about. Are there any interests you share in common? Talk spot those, or study up on those subjects that interest them, so you'll have something to talk about.
>>
Start giving. Take initiative. Organise time with people. You cant expect people to like you if you sit there and wait for others to come to you
>>
>>17012232
Yeah but if I just met a new person what can I even do about it?
>>
>>17012257
But in my mind if I'm the only one asking to hangout with people then they don't really wanna hang out with me
>>
>>17012092
Do you have a negative mindset/are you depressed ?

When I've started working at a new place this year, I was pretty bummed out. I thought my coworkers weren't friendly/were avoiding me.
I progressively tried to smile more and care about them by asking them how they are doing and very trivial questions.
Now they seem to like me.

I don't know you, but maybe try being more approchable. People don't really want to deal with others who seem unhappy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.