[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 >Been with GF for 3 years >Walked in on her eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1458771269424.png (62KB, 528x648px) Image search: [Google]
1458771269424.png
62KB, 528x648px
>25
>Been with GF for 3 years
>Walked in on her eating out our her own 19 year old sister in my bed this morning after I got back from class
>They both freaked out and left
>Now GF isn't picking up her phone, for the last 3 hours

I'm slightly repulsed and slightly turned on, but I know its still super fucked up. They seem to know as well, which is why they dipped without saying a word to me.

I never thought I'd be cheated on by my girlfriend, with her own sister. I'm pretty fucking pissed. We also live together, so she has to be back sometime, but I'm sure they ran off to somewhere private to continue.

Should I switch out the locks? Because that's what I feel like doing, and I can do it myself. Fuck.
>>
So how is life in Louisiana?
>>
Legally, I don't think you have the right to change the locks on her if she is a legal tenant there.
>>
>>17012061
There's only one solution to this. Threesome.
>>
>>17012083
>>17012061
Anon is right OP, if she's into this stuff with her own sister, there's no doubt that they will be up for a threesome.

To be fair, she did cheat on you, if you tell her you're willing to forgive but she has some making up to do, you can probably get in there
>>
>>17012061
where the fuck do you guys find these women? stay the fuck out of the kennel
>>
File: 1458828235965s.jpg (4KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1458828235965s.jpg
4KB, 124x125px
This is gold.
>>17012083 and >>17012288 are right. Try to patch things up, and see if she'd be interested. Play it off as you both eating the other chick's pussy together.

Ask if they could *teach* you.
>>
Just tell her if she doesnt agree to a threesome that you're telling people what happened. Also, after the threesome break up with her and change the locks. But change the locks first and break up with her via text when she's out of the house. I'm sure she can crash with her sister. I would probably skip the threesome alltogether since in my eyes she'd just be a cheating whore, but alas
>>
>>17012081
She is not technically recognized as a legal tenant by state law, so yes I could. She hasn't lived here for 3 months, which is the limit before they are a legal tenant if you're allowing them to live with you.

>>17012080
Maryland.

>>17012083
>>17012288
She isn't picking up still, its been like 7 hours. So I'm in the process of changing locks now, and I'm going to leave her shit outside.
>>
>>17012679
Nooooooo OP! Text her that you are willing to forgive, she will respond eventually, especially if you tell her that.

You can get something out of this, she fucked you over, take advantage as much as you can
>>
>>17012688
Yeah, don't lock her out. Surely you've got a curiosity boner to find out what they've got going on and why.

I think the threesome idea has merit. Might be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
>>
>>17012712
This this this
>>
Nope she's locked out. I couldn't give less of a fuck about the threesome. Left her a text telling her I was dumping her, and her shit was on the step of the front door.

Been there done that, nothing special.
>>
OMG THE PERSENTAGE OF A 3SOME IS AT 99% RIGHT NOW FAGGOT, GO FOR THE 3SOME, GO FOR THE 3SOME
>GO FOR THE 3SOME
>>
>>17013031
Nigga, dosent matter if youve already have had a 3 some, do it again and dump her
>>
>>17013057
>>17013041
Still don't care.
>>
You niggers sound awfully desperate for a threesome.

Way to go, op. Fuck all these coons in here. Good on you for handling it this way.

Ps. Are u gonna tell anyone?
>>
>>17013031
These thirsty shitters are so thirsty that they can't even think properly anymore.

Right move. She's obviously completely fucking nuts and you're better off without her.
>>
>>17013206
>>17013031
Good on you, OP. I'm sorry for your loss though. That is probably one of the worst ways to end a relationship. She cheated, with family, and you had to fucking see it. She's probably in the midst of freaking out and doesn't know what to do or where to go.

How old is she and how long were you together?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.