[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was raped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x168px
Feel it's affected me lots and makes it hard getting close to people. But I don't ever want to talk about it with anyone.

Is this normal? Is it okay?
>>
Go to a therapist.
>>
>>16951688
I feel like there are rape counselors to help you with your situation

if this is a bait thread I hope you get raped and murdered though
>>
>>16951688
Oh boohoo, should have just put it out instead of said no bitch.
>>
What if I can't tell my therapist?
>>
>>16951726
Sucks for you then, cause you'll just waste their time by forcing them to guess what's actually your problem.

Not wanting to talk is normal. But not okay, you'll just feel miserable and with no outlet for the nasty feelings.
>>
>>16951688
I was raped by my ex, anon. I know it sucks.

To make things weirder, she was a female bodybuilder, and I'm your typical 4chan nerd.
>>
File: 1385434155565.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1385434155565.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>16951726

Then you've completely defeated the point of going to therapy.

Keeping this experience and those emotions locked inside is only going to hurt you in the long run.

You have been hurt psychologically and emotionally; a therapist is someone who specializes in treating psychological and emotional injuries.

That's like if you had a broken leg but refused to go to the doctor. If you don't go and be honest about it it won't get better.

That's the reality you have to accept. Until you open up with someone who is trained and willing to help you it won't get any better.

If you don't ever talk about it, it won't get better.

Thats where you're at.
>>
people who get raped and are traumatized by it just wish that it never happened. and talking about it only bring more attention to something they want forgotten, so yes its normal to not want to talk about it. unfortunately thats the only way of healing and moving on
>>
>>16951688
Work on finding someone you trust more than just talking about it
>>
>>16951688
Tell someone or tell a therapist. Rape is serious shit anon. Sorry it happened, but you need to report it or something. Just imagine how many others were or will be raped because you didn't speak up. Even if there's no evidence, police won't look too happily upon someone with several rape and sexual assault allocations.
>>
>>16951766
Post story
>>
>>16951795
all of this

>>16951688
girl you need to face the hard truth and you need to seek help from a person trained or who has atleast some sort of credentials

you cant and wont help yourself. you need to man up some will power and seek help. all my love for you op
>>
>>16951688
I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you.

There are so many common reactions, all different, that I'm not sure a "normal" reaction even exists for something like this. I wouldn't call your reaction normal either, but it is definitely part of that family of common reactions.

But is it OK? I'm forced to say no. I can certainly understand the appeal of never having to think about it again -it's why this reaction is so common- but there's a problem: it never works. Traumatic events and the feelings surrounding them have ways of forcing themselves back into your head, and rape is no different. You've experienced this firsthand already: it's the reason this has been able to affect you so much. It's not working for you. Despite the appeal, it never works for anybody.

The only way out of this trap is to get those feelings out where you can process them. And unfortunately, that means talking about them: exactly the thing you said you don't want to do. I am sorry, but there is no other way.

I suggest starting with a therapist. Confidentiality makes it easier, and they're trained to receive this news gently. I know this is scary: it's OK to be scared, but you need to be brave. A semblance of recovery is on the other side.
>>
I'm afraid of what people might think of me if they find out. Therapist ibcluded.
>>
>>16951690
>Go to the rapist
FTFY
>>
>>16951766
women can't rape, check your priviledge
>>
>>16951688
no it's not normal
but did you come ?
>>
>>16953149
No, I didn't fucking cum.
>>
>>16953160
then that rapist deserves to be in prison!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.