[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walking past a group of thugs in the city >one of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1456270345959.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1456270345959.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
>walking past a group of thugs in the city
>one of them cougs and adds a "fag" in my direction

Thought for a second to go in and make a brain slushie, but it was a 4 vs 1 situation. I know he wanted to act cool infront of his friends and didnt even had the balls to say it into my face (or loud and clear) but it still made me fucking mad.

how to stay cool and dont let stuff like this hit so hard?
>>
"Yeah, you look hot too, hun. Want to go for drinks or something? Give me a call sometime!"

that should freak him out enough
>>
Maybe he wanted a cig. He sounds like a smoker. Let him bum a smoke and chill. Then afterword take him home with you and shag him till the sun comes up
>>
Smile at him and, with a flamboyantb lisp, reply, "Yes?"
>>
Cough and call him gaylord.
>>
Buy a gun. If you kill thugs they'll assume gang violence, bury them, and declare a cold case. If it's a city like Chicago you will be fine.
Just like the video games
>>
Ask if he ever left highschool
>>
Pull out your heat and tell him to suck his friend off if he dosnt want to get shot. Shoot the first person that moves towards you. Dont let them make sudden movements either
>>
Fag.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/devolverdigital/m-o-o-n-paris-1

You know what to do.
>>
Just keep walking, who gives a fuck if some pathetic thug called you a name.
>>
>>16950473

Wah, someone called me a name, better try to fight four of them and get my ass completely kicked inwards.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.