[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>qt girl I really like >Think I'd really get along

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>qt girl I really like
>Think I'd really get along with her (same hobbies, same taste in music, etc)
>Try to message her on facebook (I don't see her on a regular basis)
>Usually get nothing back
>Not getting seen-zoned or anything, she just doesn't check her messages, they never get read
>Really want to get to know her, but It'd be kinda weird just finding her one day and asking her to hangout

What do /adv/?
>>
Wait until you do see her. It's not weird to ask someone to hang out randomly if you pitch it as "Hey, here's what I'm up to this weekend. Sounds cool? You should come." It's just an invitation.

In the meanwhile, talk to girls you do see regularly. Stop focusing on common interests. Have you considered that maybe people just want to hang out with other nice people and have fun? It's not a very complex equation.
>>
she definitely knows you messaged her and chose not to click on it so it wouldn't be read.
>>
>>16950433
>In the meanwhile, talk to girls you do see regularly.
There's literally none, my college course is pretty much all dudes, I've always been too much of a pussy to approach new people
>>
>>16950433

>stop focusing on common interests

wut. Hanging out with people who aren't like me is one thing, but it's way harder to form close friendships, much less a relationship, when the other person wants to, idk, boogie board all day and I want to play games. Maybe we try each other's hobbies, but in all liklihood I don't like theirs and they don't like mine. So we'd be compromising for no real gain, since people of our own ilk are available.

These days I don't understand compromising like that.
>>
Conversations over the Internet have a 99% chance of failure, especially if you're a social autistic that can't into friends/grills IRL. You have an even smaller chance if you have never talked to them about something meaningful in real life. Speaking face to face gives you the most control over the rhythm of conversation and has a much higher likelihood of working.
>>
>>16950517
>pretty much
I lost count of how many times I've needed to explain this.

Do you not understand the other side of this picture? The men in male-dominated courses are by a vast majority disgusting hams with cum stained fedoras. If there is even one passably average girl in that course she is DESPERATE to spend time around a reasonable guy. She spends all the same hours you do drowning in this sea of body odor and autism. What's worse, she's a dork too so it's not like the other guys on campus care about her. For fuck's sake stop missing the forest from the trees. You are grade A filet mignon among your female classmates. It's literally shooting fish in a barrel. All you have to do is put five minutes of work into your appearance and present a nice personality. You're competing against Gupta the Stuttering Fat Buddha and Thai Ni Wang here. Go get your fucking dick wet, dummy.
>>
>>16950530
>idk, boogie board all day and I want to play games.
I know you don't know this because you have zero experience with really great relationship partners, but nice people love trying new things and having fun. You know how you'd try boogie boarding with a cute chick if she wants to take you out to the beach for a day? Worthwhile girls will also come over and try kicking your ass in a video game too.

It worries me that you can't look at yourself, consider how fun-loving you would be, and expect that maybe you aren't the only pleasant person in the world. Because you aren't. There are tons of people just like you who only want to be happy and have fun with others.
>>
>>16950427
Tell her to "please respond". If she doesn't, call her "Hitler".
>>
>>16950547

I'm married. I'm more adventurous than my husband. We do introduce each other to SOME new things, and we discover new things together. I'm not anti-fun. I'm a bit serious and I don't feel like wasting my time with people who don't "get" me because I could move on to those that do. I don't really believe extrovert jock is really going to learn anything valuable from sourpus me, or vice versa.

If you're gregarious and you just like to hang, that's cool. But it seems like an inefficient way to look for a relationship. It's also hard for me to imagine enjoying that, but that's my limitation.

>>16950535
Also this. I majored in physics and, while better than my brief jaunt with comp-sci, autism levels wise, it was awful. 99% of the guys were nasty and wanted to bang me but would turn around and trash talk my work. The couple guys who were decent presenting...one was engaged and one was a douche. So if you're a sort of normal guy, you'll be pretty on top of things.
>>
>>16950535
I'm not good with women anon, O get really nervous around them and can never think of anything to talk about. They can always tell I'm nervous, I just suck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.