[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, I had an unusual dream last night and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: 1448209604610.jpg (209KB, 1200x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1448209604610.jpg
209KB, 1200x1082px
Hello /adv/, I had an unusual dream last night and it's causing strange feelings to bubble up inside me.

The details elude me, but I remember chained on a bed in what looked like a metal cargo container that would go on a ship, with a particularly heavy chain around my neck- I thought it was a weight, but when I leaned down I saw it was a metal chain bolted to the floor.

Anyway, the whole experience gave me a massive hard on, the feeling of the heavy restraints and the weight keeping me down, especially the chain around my neck.

... Normal people aren't supposed to be aroused by those kinds of things though, right?
>>
>>16950341
Who cares what others think?

Get some restraints, have your significant other tie you up and see if it works for you in reality.
>>
>>16950341
It's called a fetish.
>>
File: Sunstone Vol. II Cover edit.jpg (243KB, 1000x1518px) Image search: [Google]
Sunstone Vol. II Cover edit.jpg
243KB, 1000x1518px
OP, that's not all that weird, I wouldn't worry about it.
Sure it's not "normal", but who gives a shit, your kinks are your kinks. If you like being tied up or otherwise restrained, good for you, all in good fun.
Word of advice though, bondage can go wrong, so if you're planning on trying any by yourself, read up on it first. Learn how you get yourself out of it if something goes wrong, practice knots etc.
All the better if you have a SO to play with, of course.

I happen to be hugely into BDSM so all I can say is don't sweat it, it's a kink and that's all. Don't overthink it.
>>
Bondage is love. If you are a heterossexual male or a bi/gay female in Seattle, I'll give you my e-mail and I can introduce you to a world of pleasures.
>>
>>16950696
[email protected] ;) femanon btw
>>
>>16950699
Good girl >;)
>>
>>16950715
That's a retarded tripfag, m8.
>>
File: bratworth-aha(b).gif (76KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
bratworth-aha(b).gif
76KB, 256x192px
>>16950741
more intelligent than you desu
>>
>>16950741
Well, I hope the email is fake then cause otherwise I just embarassed myself.
>>
File: embarassment.png (70KB, 655x297px) Image search: [Google]
embarassment.png
70KB, 655x297px
>>16950745
I don't seen an email
>>
>>16950745
Probably his real one. Sorry Anon.
Also, mere curiosity since I'm a gay female (but not anywhere near Seattle), what are you into, if I may ask?
>>
File: AKmaePE6DSASC274.png (498KB, 1365x741px) Image search: [Google]
AKmaePE6DSASC274.png
498KB, 1365x741px
>>16950752
Homosexual women don't exist, they're just women that have given up on males

see : lesbian bed death , depression , and suicide rates
>>
>>16950752
Sure. I'm a Dom, and I'm into most types of bondage except perhaps the more hardcore end of the spectrum (so no skinhooks or bloodplay). I prefer to dominate females but not a very strong preference, as I think perhaps two of my top five partners were guys. Usually my favorite things don't involve rope or whips, just demeaning words, high heels, leash and sometimes dogbowls. Of course, only good dogs get the bowl.

>>16950751
Well that's a happy turn of events then. Assuming you don't fit my demographics it's probably best for everyone that I sent it to the wrong address I guess. Weird enough, I'm not getting a 'failed delivery' message.
>>
>>16950760
Heterossexual bed death is just as real though, you'd know if you'd had a partner for over ten years.
>>
>>16950783
Mh, I see.
I gotta say I pretty much like ropes, mostly thanks to my private solo experiments as a teen. Shackles are definitely cool though, in leather. And I love, love corsets. Anything sexy and leathery really.
Definitely more of a sub though.

>>16950787
Just ignore him.
>>
File: tracer_by_raichiyo33-d85xuo4.jpg (241KB, 1024x1467px) Image search: [Google]
tracer_by_raichiyo33-d85xuo4.jpg
241KB, 1024x1467px
>>16950783
I think its more embarrassing you managed to fuck up sending an email

What the fuck are you doing with your life
>>
>>16950787
If you're entertained by the same woman for 10 years your intelligence must be pretty infantile
>>
>>16950796
Well, rope is a very common 'request' when someone is getting into BDSM and a lot of people really love it all the way, but I find that it's hm...Unfulfilling on it's own if you have encounters/sessions pretty often, and people tend to enjoy thing where they can be more active. Though the fetish described in the OP is an exception, people with a huge turn on from being constrained will always enjoy it, and something doesn't even have to be with rope. Being tucked extremely tight into a bed, for example, or vaccum sheets, usually gets their juices flowing.
>>
>>16950809
I think you should hang yourself
>>
>>16950809
Yeah, to each their own obviously, I just have a special thing for rope I guess. But really, anything that keeps me nicely tied up and helpless is nice. I don't like gags but blindfolds are totally fun. Ah well.
I know ropes are kinda a 'beginner' thing, shibari altogether can be, but I can't help love it, always have.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.