[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walking on campus >compliment a girl saying she looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 15

File: image.gif (911KB, 171x141px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
911KB, 171x141px
>walking on campus
>compliment a girl saying she looks nice in the dress
>she ignores me and continues walking

I'm giving up. I'm gonna accept the fact that I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life.
>>
You have to start a conversation before complementing her you creepy fuck.
>>
Did you actually just yell out "you look nice in that dress" to a random girl?
>>
Okay.

Enjoy living the rest of your like 99% of the way it was going to go anyway.
>>
>>16950282
Not yell out. I said it directly to her as we walked by each other.
>>
>>16950286
That makes it no better.
>>
>>16950273
Can you tell us exactly what happened? Because it's apparent you did something wrong,
>>
>>16950288
Thought it would be a good ice breaker.
>>
>>16950290
That's literally all to it that happened. As we crossed paths, I saw her put her head down and I think she bit her lips, but I'm not too sure.
>>
>>16950293
How the fuck is that an icebreaker? Are you an actual retard?
>>
>>16950306
Why wouldn't it be? Her dress caught my attention as she was trying to keep it in place for the wind was blowing.
>>
>>16950314
Because you break the ice to start a dialogue. The best outcome you could have realistically hoped for is one word--"Thanks." End of conversation.
>>
>>16950314
Retard confirmed
>>
>>16950325
Then I would've introduced myself and take it from there.
>>
>>16950332
Complements are not conversation starters unless you're a 10/10 Chad.
>>
File: WIN_20160305_18_18_15_Pro.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160305_18_18_15_Pro.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
>>16950355
pic related is my bod

My body is greater than that of an average chad
>>
>>16950332
No one, even those who would thank you for the compliment, would then stop to continue talking just because you introduced yourself. You literally come off like someone trying to sell religion at that point.

I'm really glad you have your confidence at 100%, because your social skills are somewhere around -9001%.
>>
>>16950374
>confidence
>poor social skills

pick one.
>>
>>16950314
>>>16950306
>Why wouldn't it be? Her dress caught my attention as she was trying to keep it in place for the wind was blowing.

Lol.

Think about that one for a second.

>You're a girl.
>You're wearing a dress.
>A gust of wind starts to blow your dress up, threatening to expose your underwear.
>A random guy walks by while you're trying to keep from flashing people, watches you and says, "Nice dress".

As a dude who often compliments men and women offhandedly (not even to start conversations, just because I have a particular eye for aesthetic and like complimenting/rewarding people who I can tell have put in effort), you picked the exact creepiest circumstance to do it.

Also, compliments are not ice breakers.
>>
>>16950381
They're not the same thing, sweetie.
>>
>>16950374
>confidence
>poor social skills

pick one.
>>
>walking on campus
>guy walking past tells me 'nice dress' as I'm trying to stop my dress from blowing up
>fucking creep
>>
>>16950405
I never said they were the same things, but they are mutually exclusive. How could someone with confidence have poor social skills? How about vice-versa, how could someone with great social skills lack confidence?
>>
>>16950414
>walking on campus
>guy walking past me tells me "hey nice dick"
>do a 360 and walk away
>>
File: really.jpg (46KB, 480x690px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
46KB, 480x690px
>>16950414
>wearing a dress and not expecting people to compliment on your looks

kek. it's like women spend an hour in the bathroom putting on make up and dresses only not to catch attention.

fuck off with your feminism.
>>
>>16950428

Yep, to get someone's attention. It obviously wasn't OP's random creepy ass.

Not sure if this is a troll thread or you guys are legit autists.
>>
File: alphavsbeta.jpg (103KB, 647x782px) Image search: [Google]
alphavsbeta.jpg
103KB, 647x782px
>>16950443
>flirting as an opener is creepy

autism 101.
>>
Major creepy vibe
>>
>>16950447

You almost had me. This last post was a little too much.
>>
>>16950447
Shhh, anon. You'll upset the delicate world views of these retarded femanons
>>
>>16950373
you look big, and in regards to body building stdnars, yes your body is good. girl typically dont like big guys. if you have got this body for women... you may of just fucked up.
>>
>>16950466
>if you have got this body for women... you may of just fucked up.

Why is that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75U-jKGJCWs

You were saying?
>>
>>16950484
he is ripped as fuck and the women can cleary see it in the video because he is taking his top off, plus he has a good looking face. women prefer the skinny and ripped look over the big and ripped. if you have a top on, most women are not even going to be able to tell if you are ripped, most will just assume you are naturally big. why would you even lift for women anyway? i know skinny fat people who can get women because they have personality. also them girls on omegle are looking for sex anyway, they are not a reflection of the average girl looking for a bf.
>>
>>16950401

So much this.

I've worn some wacky outfits before and getting compliments from strangers is nice. Makes me feel like they're understanding what I'm going for and feedback is always great.

I've gotten "I like your dress" type stuff before, but I wear pretty out of place dresses. When I'm dressed more normally compliments on clothes can work as an opener, but not in passing. I have places to be. I don't care if you ask about something I love to talk about, I'm not going to stop to talk to you. Catch me when I'm waiting for a bus or chilling somewhere.

>>16950484

Because huge men I don't know tend to be scary. Sometimes I go places with lots of huge men: my gym, competitions etc. My fiance is a huge guy. I'm a bodybuilder too, in my lame womanly way. But some part of me is still more likely to be flighty when a ripped dude approaches me than one that looks like he's made of dougnut holes. I'm strong. I could probably take the average guy. Couldn't take an above average one for damn sure. Plus, hate to say it, but guys who look like they work out a lot tend to be more douchey. Gym friends and competition mingling is one thing. The street is another entirely.
>>
>>16950447
You might have a point if OP didn't have an amazing body.
>>
>walking on campus
>pass by cutie 3.14 who I've never met and has no idea who I am
>I like your dress!!!
>she doesn't stop in her tracks
>she doesn't drop her panties right then and there
>mfw
All women are ungrateful whores!
>>
>>16950519
I hope your fiance gets drunk and bashes your skull in during roid rage

I want to hear it crunch
>>
>>16950524
yeah but most women probably dont even realise it. plus a good looking face is better than a good body.
>>
>>16950527

Are you just pissed I'm dating someone fit and not like you?

Or are you just that upset that some men have ruined approaching women for you?

Either way I'm mega trolled that you assume he does steroids...we and our little group worked really hard for what we have. Sorry it's hard for you to imagine that.
>>
>>16950373
Does this look shopped to anyone else? There's a outline around most of his body.
>>
>>16950543
Hella shopped. Also look at the body relative to the background. Maybe not impossible, but it's weird.
>>
>>16950543
does kind of looked shopped. dont know why they would go through the effort the shopping that
>>
File: shot00051.png (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shot00051.png
3MB, 1280x720px
>>16950542
I wonder if he'll opt to bash your head in with his fist or against a hard object first

I hope you have white walls, it'd be a beautiful canvas for carnage
>>
>>16950273
Next time yell, "HEY BITCH, I SAID NICE DRESS! IS IT YOUR GRANDMOTHERS?"
>>
>>16950273

Yeah, this one girl is the reaction of every girl at every point and every mood of every one of their collective lives so this is a sign you will be forever alone.

>I remember when I was a hormonal teen who desperately wanted to get laid
>and that desperation is what pushes them away
>and when I learned they weren't the most important and be-all, end-all of life, things suddenly went much easier

Oh you kids.
>>
>>16950562

Being this edgy on adv is one thing, but tripfagging while you do it?
>>
>>16950566
Oh bby, when she wore this she got fucked hard......is it that noticeable 0///////0
>>
What are you gonna do with all your money without a selfish drain around?
>>
>>16950542
it was obviously bait. calm down. i have noticed women typically fall for bait, not even trying to sound sexist lol. maybe they dont get male humour?
>>
File: sins.gif (1022KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sins.gif
1022KB, 500x281px
>>16950582
Did you know Tiger attacks kill more people than any other big cats? It isn't an accident either, they've acquired a taste for human flesh

I find it fascinating
>>
>>16950601
It was clearly bait but it wasn't humor. I don't feel threatened, I just don't really know how to make it clear I think a person is weak. I used to say shit like that to people's faces, I was edgy and dumb.
I think my tendency to write small novels like this instead of just writing "kek" might be a gender thing. But a robot-sounding tripfag being a weird troll =/= humor in the first place.
>>
File: 1414195563444.jpg (1015KB, 1672x1672px) Image search: [Google]
1414195563444.jpg
1015KB, 1672x1672px
>>16950603
I want to believe you're being an edgy faggot ironically, but the animu avatarfagging makes me believe otherwise.
>>
File: trump4.jpg (23KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
trump4.jpg
23KB, 630x354px
>>16950619
Wow a woman that lifts inanimate objects and blogs on 4chan is strong

SO STRONG SO BRAVE
>>
>>16950603
Link plz. Animals are my passion
>>
>>16950621
I want to believe you're not a faggot from /mu/ but your meme pic makes me believe otherwise
>>
>>16950621

>His name is Pegasus
>animu
>cringe posts
>forever alone

He's riding the fine line between insanity and insanity.
>>
>>16950626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rVyigeJw8U
>>
>>16950625

I meant weak like, you're a faggot who seems to be doing this ironically. It's not even an elegant way to attack who I am. Not weak like I could beat you up.

I'm rustled because at least most arguments I have on arcanine involve some sort of logic. You didn't give a reason why I piss you off. Tell me. I'll probably tell you why that makes you a faggot. Then...Beat me with your superior manbrain debate skills. It's not hard. I'm a lazy arguer.

I admitted in my response to your first post that you had me trolled, if that's all this is. Bait is still something to respond to, I'm bored.
>>
>>16950629
Say that to my face fucker not online see what happens
>>
File: image.jpg (518KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
518KB, 3264x2448px
>tfw I will never get a gf
>>
File: ezgif-4137465785.gif (3MB, 289x191px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-4137465785.gif
3MB, 289x191px
>>16950638
>>
People compliment other people like that.. kids shout out "nice car" or whatever.
But that is not how you meet people, wtf man.
>>
>>16950642
i remember when i was edgy like this. i grew up.
>>
>>16950647
Are you the muslim that posted a thread last night?
>>
File: AkRiN.jpg (27KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
AkRiN.jpg
27KB, 500x377px
>>16950655
I was an adventurer like you

u̸̵̟̰̤̫͇͛͐̒͐ͮ͐̅ͥ̉̕ńͦ̄̌ͯ́̉̾̑̊̓̿̓҉҉̷̧̝̼͎̳̯̦͉̟͚̩̹͎̲̝̭̖̜̠͠t̸̳͍̙͉̻̬̪̖̠̤̞ͮͭͨͬͭ́̀͝ͅǐ̵̱̮̻͖̩͙͍̼̰͍̹͇̲̝͊͌̚͘͘͟l̷̡̩̤̮͎̞̱̑͆̄̎͐̒̈́ͥ̀ͬ͗͟ ̯̗̞̗̘̪̝̑͐͊ͨ́͞I̠̗͕̯̺̼͚͈̩̳̼̟͎͎͚̯͍̮ͯ̈́ͧ̂̾͐͐̆ͤ̎̋̄ͧ͜ ̢̜͈̭̟̪̻̻̮͖͚͍̩̲̠̞̤̱̻̹̑ͬ̐͑̾̆ͧ͌̐̑͊̽ͥ̑̂͝k̬̙͈̠͕̘̦̭͚̭͇͔̩̬̩͉ͮ̽ͧͧͭ̓ͫ͐́͑́͡į̳̦̰̯͎̦̉͗͋ͭ̓̊͊̋̄̈́̉͌͊̽͟͠d̉̋ͩ͛̽͑͒́̎́̄ͪ̽͂ͣ̋҉̸̡̳̥͎̞͔̟͚̬̤̙̠̺̺̞͖̯̫n̸̥̻̹̖̬̺̭͉̫̘̓ͣ̒ͧ̆́̊̌̑̉̔̐̑̚͠ͅa̷̶̗̟̭̦̼̥̝̙ͬͥ̊̒̌͊ͤͫ͋̾̑̂͢͡p̖̟̞̬̱̲̜͍̤̲̈̑̽̏̏ͮ̎ͩ̇̏̂͛̇̀͞p̵̧̪̗̞̦̹̻̫̹͍̖͚̬̼͇̦̜͓ͨ̎ͭͭ͗̌ͭͥ̀͝e̵̛̖͇͉̝͙̮͚̮͉͇͙͙̱̼̻͌ͪ̉̏͐̊̚͢͠ͅd͇̫̳ͩ͌ͨ͛̂̈́ͫ͗ͥ́̕ͅ ͊̔ͮ͂̂͡͏̙̻͙̭̼̻̺̮̝͔̭̻̜̝͇̦͈ͅa̴̴̷̛͍͔̫̪̯̙̭͙̠̒ͮ̌̅͘ ̧̠̖͓̲͎͎̼̳͙͕̲̥͎̥̮̦̿̔ͪͬ͋̅̏ͤͬ̑̽͋ͪ͝͝d̴̶̛͍̲̱̙͈̺̖̞̙̫ͬ͗ͫͩ̄̂ͥ̋ͥã͂̇ͦ̐̐ͭͪ̉ͮͥ̓͐̉̈́͐͊҉̻̜͈̟̣̫̼̖͟ͅr̶̷͔̗̼̯̬͚̩̰̫̭̞̳ͩ̑ͨ̿͢͝͡ķ̸̛̜͔͚̙͉̟͙̪̜̮͚̯͕͓̱̍ͯ̆̈́̃̈ͪ̈̌ͧ̀ͪͥ͐̓ͪͨ́ ̴̼̗̯͚͖̩͚͉͖̤ͯ͛ͣ̅ͫ̿̐͘͘͜ě̶̓̂ͣͯ̆̋̍̒̃̓̾̀͡͠҉͍̠̖̗͚͕̟̯͎̲̦̬̖̮̼͍̬̦l̢̮͎̫̙̣̮̞̻͍͉̣͚͍̘̓ͪͦ͛̒ͧ̐́̕͝fͮͨ̒̾ͤ̿̃ͤ̍̅͆̔͏̫̘̥̝̺̯̮̦̳̳̪̱͔̭ ̵̥̘̥̜͚͍̱͚̠̓̓͋̀ͮ́ą̵̡̛͈͈̼̱͔̤͊͐̓̃̿ͫ̋̿̅̕n̷̶͚̺̳̤̟̲͎̱̳͙̙̈́͋̓͂͗ͨͥ̆ͧ̐̈́ͨ̿͛͜d̡̧̳̦͔̝̺͓̺̼͉̟̯͖̠͍̺ͣ͂̋͗͗̒ ̨̨̠̟͇̰̼̬̗ͭ͒̒̐̉͌̓̌̕ļ̑͛ͦ͛ͥ̏́ͯ͜҉͙̲̯̮͚̘̥͔͇̤͕͕͚͔͉̣̮͘o̅̀ͥ͒ͫͤ̇̊̃̒̉ͥͪ͒̿͌ͩ̀͢҉̷̥͖̥̙̝͓͉̰v̷̬͈͚̳̩̮̜̮͉̲͔̯̼̑̓͆̍̓͒͆̚͘͘̕͠e͔̞̦̬̦̫͕͔̗̰̺͔͙̫̟͎͛ͬ̓̌ͤ̌͌ͣ́̿ͥ͆̇͐̿̂́̚͡͝d̶̸̴̪̼͓̘̼̻̩̝̙ͥͬͦ̿͊͘͡ ̵̛̺͙̮̬̦̳̠̪̗̅̐ͪͧ̋ͮ̐̈̎́͛͢͢͠h̆̐̏͆͞͏̰̟̹̯̥͍̮̠̲̗͚̘̤̹e̴̒̏̅̏̑̓̿́͠͞͏̤̳̜̥ŗ̴̡̨̦͚͔̗̪͚̱͍̥͇̱̤̼̫̪͎̫̎ͥͬ͑̅̈̓ͩͨ͜ ̴̈́̆̅̿͊̆͋̆̉̄͌͏̗̗̮͓t̆͛̅̆̇̀̔̃̀̑͞͏̧̯̱͉̤͇͙̰͇͖̞̭̥̕ͅẽ̴̟͙̳̣̥͖͙̙̪͚̪͚̟͉̲̠̳̜͛̉ͭ̃͆ͣ̃ͦ̆͆͒ͣͭ̐ͬͩͫ̕͡ͅn̰̫̹͈̰͉̯̖̰ͭͨ̈́͆̑̈́̃ͥ̅ͣ̓ͨ̄ͦ̀̕d̶͉͖̫̙̲ͧ̍̒́e̓̽̔̏͛̓͛̓̉ͪ̔́̇͌́̕͠҉̙̬͉̟̪͇̦͙̭̜̝̩͉̜̠͟ͅ
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.