[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too much lurking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ima1ge.jpg (50KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ima1ge.jpg
50KB, 480x640px
With all those "friendzone" hatred, didn't whine to my male friend at all, and we became emotionally distant. Never talked about feelings at all.
Does the opposite lead a girl to a friendzone then? Always had a feeling he saw me as a cool dude.
How to have it balanced?
>>
Homosexuality. Otherwise you really can't. You're expecting all of the emotional closeness of mutual attraction with none of the romantic feelings. That's ridiculous.
>>
>>16950151
I kind of had a crush on him and wouldn't mind choosing only one option.
But it was too late to choose.
>>
>>16950167
And now you can't have that level of emotional closeness as a result. Remember this the next time you hesitate.
>>
I can't comprehend your post desu
>>
>>16950139

Fuck you, get off my board, women can't be lonely, fuck off.
>>
>>16950172
But if I whined to him, he could've think I'm exploiting him for emotional support? And it can be really annoying.
>>
>>16950204
If they are retarded, they can.
Ta-da!
>>
>>16950208
Now you're just making shit up. He didn't step back from you because he thought you were exploiting him. He stepped back because people don't want to get so emotionally supportive with friends at all. Trust me, you're expecting too much from him.

He does not have a secret crush on you. He does not want to play pretend-boyfriend with you. He's just a guy. You're trying to get uncomfortably close. You may not be talking about feelings but you're still getting "too friendly."
>>
>>16950225
I didn't do anything emotionally close at all in the end.
And without the infatuation mist, I see that what I perceived as "see, he is not pale at all!" was him blushing and that he dropped a couple of hints before.

Plus, he was the "as much emotional closeness as possible" person, no doubt that. He probably couldn't live without spilling everything he had in mind to his friends.
>>
It should be possible to switch from friendship to romantic relationship, but how much emotional closeness it would take?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.