[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date someone who's biggest flaw was their face?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1458518213813.jpg (78KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1458518213813.jpg
78KB, 620x387px
Would you date someone who's biggest flaw was their face?

>good body
>great family life
>loyal
>intelligent
>makes a good salary
>happy person in general
>ugly 3-4/10 face

Could you do it? What about your kids?
>>
I`ve seen some ugly people having beautiful kids. Anyway, just imagine if this us what you want to wake up to every morning. Fuck the ”that`s shallow to dismiss someone over their face”, because the truth is that sexual attraction is one of the building blocks of a good and healthy relationship.

>inb4 sex is not everything

ONE of the building blocks.
>>
Teenage here, if we "clicked" I would.
>>
>>16950088
Honestly? Probably not, unless I REALLY liked their personality.
>>
>>16950098
i find most of the sexual attraction comes from the body
>>
>>16950103
You do realize that your decision determined by ”clicking” is mostly short-term, right? Some people don`t wantto waste time with a person they know they won`t be with for long.
>>
>>16950128
Sure, but look at the other example of you having to look at an ”ugly” face each morning. Sometimes it`s also the little things. Just sort it out with yourself whether you can overcome an ugly face, given the person`s other traits.
>>
>>16950088
There is no general ugly. There's such a wide variety of people. If you are a 3/10 to one you're 8/10 to another. If you click caracter and physical wise you'll be loved and found attractive by your partner.
So chill and don't be so self-conscious.
>>
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Your 10 is someone else's 0 and vice versa. You can find beauty in everything if you are open to it.
>>
>>16950140
>>16950146
that's not true kids, some people have real defects and obvious flaws like horrible skin, bad hair, lazy eyes, etc.
>>
>>16950146
Like the tree man? Elephant man? Retards? Come on...
>>
I'm lucky if I get anyone with my social skills and interests, I'm pretty sure a lot of people (including me) are already happy with loyalty. But then again, one of the characteristiscs of a good relationship comes from sexual attraction, so it depends how much you value that certain part of the attraction. I'ts a yes for me.
>>
>>16950088
Honoustly, no I won't.
I want to have kids, and I want them to be pretty. I think I'm the ugliest of my siblings, but I can manage pretty good so I think I also wouldn't be the problem.
>>
post a pic of your face, you're probably an insecure little bitch
>>
>>16950232
it's not about me, it's about a girl i'm in to. having trouble committing
>>
>>16950300
Just be friends. I wouldn't care if someone I was into had an ugly face because I don't value a nice face all that much. For you it's clearly something you'd struggle to get over. Not saying this is bad, but it's a preference like anything else. If you think you can subordinate its signficance and focus on her other qualities, go for it. If you're not sure, don't fuck her around while you try to make up your mind over whether or not you can deal with waking up to her ugly face every morning for the rest of your life.
>>
>>16950300
If you don't think she's attractive then don't commit stupid. No matter how much people want to tell you looks don't matter, it does.
Otherwise you'll hurt her and she'll always feel insecure.
>>
>>16950418
But I do think she's attractive. She's highly attractive with her great body and her high paying job and her devotion to family and doing the right thing. I feel like a child for being so superficial.

>>16950361
We're already together so it's too late for that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.