[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I embrace loneliness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1454998558886.jpg (79KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1454998558886.jpg
79KB, 645x773px
How do I embrace loneliness?
>>
You don't. You learn to move beyond it and find happiness being alone.
>>
>>16949465
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlSVNxLB-A
>>
>>16949478
>find happiness being alone.

That's... that's what I was asking?
>>
>>16949536
Nah. Not that anon, but he's right. Loneliness is a feeling of dissatisfaction at being alone. It's a contradiction in terms to "embrace loneliness" because you're simultaneously saying you want to be satisfied and dissatisfied at once.

If you become happy being alone, it means you will have stopped being lonely.

And it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN bro, so get better at talking to people or get ready for a lifetime of aching misery. People aren't designed to go it solo.
>>
File: 1456551910418.jpg (24KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1456551910418.jpg
24KB, 288x499px
>>16949547
thx for the "useful" advice
>>
>>16949465
You don't want what you don't need. You don't need any kind of companionship. After all, you are right here, breathing. If you needed it, you'd have died already.

Besides, humans aren't worth your time. I mean "Damn, Daniel" is the next big meme, seriously? Why do you even bother with this species.

Become one with the pain for it is the only thing that still reminds you that you are alive.
>>
>>16949465
I can only say that the only way you learn to 'embrace' it, is to spend time with yourself alone. There is no other way around.

For many years I couldn't cope with it, I had just divorced from my gf and all my free-time I spent up being miserable alone so I was visiting people, relatives, friends and social places all my free time. I absolutely loathed the idea of being lonely.

That being said, through the years I've learned to cope with being alone because I travel a lot in my job and desu, I've socially withdrawn a bit the older I've got. I really don't mind spending my time alone as I have my other needs satisfied.
>>
You're always going to be alone, no one else holds your hand from birth to death but yourself. You learn to embrace solitude by liking who you are,and changing who you are if you don't like that person.
>>
>>16949614
>I can only say that the only way you learn to 'embrace' it, is to spend time with yourself alone

Dude, you feel lonely because you're spending time with yourself alone. That's the problem.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.